Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5084 times)

Will_B

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 11:47:17 AM »
MAN WHOMEVER CREATED THIS POST JUST DISSED YA OWN DAMN SELF.  

Thats like questioning why a bitch fuck with you haha....he's connecting his music to the people directly.  Dont' matter if you like him or not you gotta respect it.

Radiotube just wants to draw Daz's attention, so Daz scoop him up out of the hood and into the studio.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 03:35:32 PM »
they all left. even Shade Shiest

if u wanna keep in contact with shade shiest u can add  him on fb, he gives feed back and still puts out tracks

Whats the FB link?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »
MAN WHOMEVER CREATED THIS POST JUST DISSED YA OWN DAMN SELF.  

Thats like questioning why a bitch fuck with you haha....he's connecting his music to the people directly.  Dont' matter if you like him or not you gotta respect it.

Radiotube just wants to draw Daz's attention, so Daz scoop him up out of the hood and into the studio.

Y have u been reaching this whole time.  Has Mike really gotten to u like that or are u just defending your favorite rap group of all time.  Becuz truthfully it's either or in this case.

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 01:36:45 AM »
Don't get mad bro but it's like a giant billboard over your post.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 01:57:00 AM »
Artists who come on here should be shown a bit of respect

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
Well in the end I hope it works becuz them niggaz been sumthing horrible.

Eiht_s Biggest Fan

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2011, 05:07:51 PM »
where was that interview Daz did about a year or two ago where he was talking about making beats when he wakes up. If I remember correctly, he said he made something like 40-50 beats before breakfasty. How can you be turning out anything good churning out that much stuff a day?

COMPTON (BIGG A) DPGC

• Lil Geezy
  • keep god first then get money
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »
AS I SIT HEAR AND READ THIS MALE GROUPIE SHIT I REALLY DIDN'T WHAT TO SAY ANYTHING DPG DAZ DILLINGER IS BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO LIVE EAT PAY BUY SMOKE THE BEST CALI KUSH RUN HIS LABLE TOUR THE WORLD WITH HIS 1ST CUZZZIN TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY PAY HIS STAFF CREATE JOBS RECYCLE BLACK DOLLARS AND DRIVE S500 BIG BODY MBZ ALL YOU FAKE RACIST BLOG WANNA BS USE A FOURM TO SAY THE N-WORD FUCK YOU COME TO COMPTON OR LBC AND SPEAK YOUR MIND U WILL LEAVE WITHOUT 1 STOP DOWNING ARTIST THAT DON'T KNOW YOU DAZ SELLS 25,000 UNIT A QTR HE GETS $8,00 PER UNIT DPG DROPS 4 OR 5 PROJECT A YEAR INDEPENDENTLY WE  EAT GOOD MUCH COMPTON OG LOVE TO NIMA AND STAFF BIGG A GOT YA BACK CUZZZ
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:43:34 PM by COMPTON (BIGG A) DPGC »
DPGCOMPTON CALIFORNIA V.P OF MARKETING/PROMOTION A&R INDI REP

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »
AS I SIT HEAR AND READ THIS MALE GROUPIE SHIT I REALLY DIDN'T WHAT TO SAY ANYTHING DPG DAZ DILLINGER IS BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO LIVE EAT PAY BUY SMOKE THE BEST CALI KUSH RUN HIS LABLE TOUR THE WORLD WITH HIS 1ST CUZZZIN TAKE CARE OF HIS FAMILY PAY HIS STAFF CREATE JOBS RECYCLE BLACK DOLLARS AND DRIVE S500 BIG BODY MBZ ALL YOU FAKE RACIST BLOG WANNA BS USE A FOURM TO SAY THE N-WORD FUCK YOU COME TO COMPTON OR LBC AND SPEAK YOUR MIND U WILL LEAVE WITHOUT 1 STOP DOWNING ARTIST THAT DON'T KNOW YOU DAZ SELLS 25,000 UNIT A QTR HE GETS $8,00 PER UNIT DPG DROPS 4 OR 5 PROJECT A YEAR INDEPENDENTLY WE  EAT GOOD MUCH COMPTON OG LOVE TO NIMA AND STAFF BIGG A GOT YA BACK CUZZZ

lmao at "racist blog wanna bs" fuck r u talkin about?
this forum n the members on this forum is the only lifeline left for Snoop's yes-men.
get real, Bigg A. u kno it urself

n i dont think Daz is payin his staff.
 u probly work for him for free

peace

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »
Daz is overrated homie.  I respect where you're coming from and the perspective you take is right but it's outdated and over used and has frankly been Tha Dogg Pound's #1 excuse to clinch on for the past 10 years, holding on to a total of 3 albums they made over 15 years ago going on 16 years+.  So with that said, nice try with trying to sugar coat shit but your manz is wack.  

I listened to that new Hustle Boyz/Dogg Pound track and what did Daz do, use the same verse he's been using for the past decade.  Even my niggaz Gucci Mane or Young Jeezy don't even be that bad.  Daz = Yo Gotti, every song is the same.  I can't kiss nobody's ass who co-produced classics almost a quarter century ago which in reality was really their only major accomplishment if we're being super trill about tha shit.  Tha Dogg Pound when they were good lasted from 92-02, after that they've went downhill incredibly (dont even let me begin to talk about Kurupt when he went back to Tha Row  :-X )

Yes, Tha Dogg Pound has made classics, Yes Tha Dogg Pound changed the game... YES Tha Dogg Pound helped changed the world, that's something I can't take away no matter how horrible their music gets.  They're just washed up rappers hanging off of Snoop's nuts.  I'm tired of niggaz actin like tha proof ain't out there and good niggaz can't make wack shit or just fall off altogether.

not to mention your man is illiterate and dyslexic.  it's way past 1990, if he hasn't went back and got his GED yet then Yes any random muthafucka has EVERY RIGHT to clown some illiterate douchebag who only wants your money.  I'm positive he's a good dude but he just makes corny music and has been for a minute and has been acting like a jerk to people.

it's more like I refuse to be a groupie
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 10:27:47 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2011, 08:09:03 PM »
PAUSE ! ! ! ! !

with all of this said, i just wanna say Rest In Peace to Nate Dogg becuz him and Snoop are like the only two who never really fell off like that (Snoop's main issues are ALBUM instrumental selections and flow, sometimes his shit'll be lagging and tired and un-entertaining.)

i just wanted to say that becuz this whole time I've been talking about Tha Dogg Pound I forgot all about Nate.  Honestly If Nate would've fell off too I woulda said the same thing but he didn't.  It is what it is, Daz and Kurupt are wack.  

I don't really wanna say too much more, I'm starting to hear myself and when I do that I know I've said enough
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:10:57 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2011, 09:04:16 PM »
radiotube, u kill every thread you post in, even threads you create.

after i see your senseless paragraphs, this thread disinterest me, and i have too much self-respect for myself to actually read one of your long posts.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »
Tube just needs the attention. He figures enough DPG associates pop up on this forum that if he goes off on some dumb shit, it will catch one of there's attentions. It's so transparant. He's praying that Daz will read it and respond.

I can't kiss nobody's ass who co-produced classics almost a quarter century ago which in reality was really their only major accomplishment if we're being super trill about tha shit. 

And what major accomplishments have you acheived in your life that can compete with producing songs on Dogg Food and All Eyez On Me? I'm not saying that anyone needs to kiss the man's ass but what qualifies you to shit on that?

Will_B

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2011, 12:47:53 AM »

this forum n the members on this forum is the only lifeline left for Snoop's yes-men.

Mike. U really believe that? U think Daz is sellin 25k or whatever a quarter to dubcc forum users?

You never heard bout life 'outside' the Internet huh

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2011, 01:42:28 AM »

Mike. U really believe that? U think Daz is sellin 25k or whatever a quarter to dubcc forum users?

You never heard bout life 'outside' the Internet huh

lmao, do u really think Daz or Kurupt is pushin 25k units every quarter? jesus christ
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 01:46:08 AM by Michael Madsen »