Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5089 times)

Sccit

Re: DAZ RESPONDS TO dubcc.com/forum
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »

real spittelz

What a shock. You sucking people off. ::)

i know u have insecure closet homosexuality issues, but agreein with someone doesn't = suckin them off, kid. step upx24

LMFAO. Agreeing with Daz's video?!? He hit a blunt & said "I ain't feelin' this talk. Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that, damn I'm high, alright peace". You're so lame.

he said a lot of the peeps on this site were faggots....he was referring to posters such as urself. thats where the agreeing part came in, fagboy.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2011, 02:43:56 PM »
lol DNDaz. but, r yall saying the shade shiest dude stopped posting cuz of that dj quik pass the torch thread that got bumped and loled at? speaking for myself, i didnt mean any disrepect. it just is what it is. but this thread herehere is crazy. all artist promote. period. its necessary.

i cracked that joke,
and i sure as hell hope Shade Shiest didnt decide to leave the forum cuz of innocent n ignorant comedy like that. wtf  :poke:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

real spittelz

i know u have insecure closet homosexuality issues, but agreein with someone doesn't = suckin them off, kid. step upx24

LMFAO. Agreeing with Daz's video?!? He hit a blunt & said "I ain't feelin' this talk. Fuck you, fuck this, fuck that, damn I'm high, alright peace". You're so lame.

he said a lot of the peeps on this site were faggots....he was referring to posters such as urself. thats where the agreeing part came in, fagboy.

Yeah, alright. Good save, kid. I see you.

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »

real spittelz

Yeah, alright. Good save, kid. I see you.

please look away..aint with that gay shit, lil buddy.

doublee313

« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »

DAZ can't you handle the truth?  Listen to that wack ass jam in the background of your video.  Some lame ass recycled shit that sounds the same.  I've been a fan since 1990 and stopped in the last 3-4 years.  Step it up if you want the respect.  Enough of the crunk shit, get back to that RAW sounding stuff.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2011, 04:06:32 PM »
daz keepin it real, most peeps at dubcc = straight fags n squares............there r the good ones here n there, but the rest is on some salt-shaker lovin' ass bs. west west.

NowIKnow 22 minutes ago

NIK, Youtube comments? You figure Daz won't look back here, but maybe his Youtube video? & you tryna be down? Because the good lord above KNOWS you've never said "salt-shaker lovin' ass bs. west west." LOL.

What a loser. Like I said, give up, he's not going to work with you...or respect you.

$Eg2$

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »
 :laugh: How can anyone take Daz serious after seeing that fucking retard on youtube??? Dudes a joke PERIOD

HeilJake

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2011, 08:56:29 PM »
wow , can't believe the bullshit some of you guys are talking.. what you need to understand is Daz Dillinger is a westcoast legend.. I don't exactly under stand how he fell off ? if anybody fell the fuck off it wouldn't of been kurupt. Daz is so consistant with his work and kurupt's lost his flow drastically.

ungrateful fucks have  no idea what his done for hip hop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2011, 09:05:27 PM »

DAZ can't you handle the truth?  Listen to that wack ass jam in the background of your video.  Some lame ass recycled shit that sounds the same.  I've been a fan since 1990 and stopped in the last 3-4 years.  Step it up if you want the respect.  Enough of the crunk shit, get back to that RAW sounding stuff.
LOL exactly man.

And some of these clowns kissing ass when they know damn well the music ain't good is one of the problems with music today. Don't support and encourage wack shit. Daz knows the shit he puts out ain't up to par or else he wouldn't of wasted time defending his bruised ego.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »
^come on, sikotic...lets be honest. u know u havent heard any of daz's recent albums. if u had, u'd know he's actually more consistent than most west coast acts, and has had a lot of bangers on his recent shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
^come on, sikotic...lets be honest. u know u havent heard any of daz's recent albums. if u had, u'd know he's actually more consistent than most west coast acts, and has had a lot of bangers on his recent shit.

:tosser:

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »

:tosser:

disgusting..quit jerkin 2 my posts, fruitboy

Sikotic™

« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2011, 10:18:37 AM »
You're right. He put out consistent bullshit for so long I gave up on him like Snoop. But I heard a few new tracks here and there and it still sounds like filler.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2011, 01:30:41 PM »
You're right. He put out consistent bullshit for so long I gave up on him like Snoop. But I heard a few new tracks here and there and it still sounds like filler.

hearing a few new tracks here and there aint enough to pass that judgement.....listen to the whole album, then get back. he is not like snoop, putting out bullshit pop hits and what not. daz has actually been trying to put out some real west coast shit, and the results have been refreshing. to compare him to snoop, who's been making trance songs and autotune songs in the style of lady gaga is way off.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »

hearing a few new tracks here and there aint enough to pass that judgement...

Yes it is.  If u can't grab my attention within the first few songs or if i decide to youtube you real quick and all I'm hearing is bullshit then I have every right NOT to fuck with your shit.  

Nik, i hope u don't actually think people are gonna listen to LAMB's albums front to back just so they can pass judgement lmao, you're even sicker than i thought

It's not my fault that artists choose to put out filler.  Step your game up!