Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5077 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »
^come on, sikotic...lets be honest. u know u havent heard any of daz's recent albums. if u had, u'd know he's actually more consistent than most west coast acts, and has had a lot of bangers on his recent shit.
You're right. He put out consistent bullshit for so long I gave up on him like Snoop. But I heard a few new tracks here and there and it still sounds like filler.

hearing a few new tracks here and there aint enough to pass that judgement...

Yes it is.  If u can't grab my attention within the first few songs or if i decide to youtube you real quick and all I'm hearing is bullshit then I have every right NOT to fuck with your shit.  

Nik, i hope u don't actually think people are gonna listen to LAMB's albums front to back just so they can pass judgement lmao, you're even sicker than i thought

It's not my fault that artists choose to put out filler.  Step your game up!

Tell 'em!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2011, 04:59:42 PM »
it is wat it is tho, more money 4 tha team

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »
it is wat it is tho, more money 4 tha team

#TeamHBG

BiggBoogaBiff

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 07:43:05 PM »
^come on, sikotic...lets be honest. u know u havent heard any of daz's recent albums. if u had, u'd know he's actually more consistent than most west coast acts, and has had a lot of bangers on his recent shit.
You're right. He put out consistent bullshit for so long I gave up on him like Snoop. But I heard a few new tracks here and there and it still sounds like filler.

Yes it is.  If u can't grab my attention within the first few songs or if i decide to youtube you real quick and all I'm hearing is bullshit then I have every right NOT to fuck with your shit. 

Nik, i hope u don't actually think people are gonna listen to LAMB's albums front to back just so they can pass judgement lmao, you're even sicker than i thought

if only u knew....the shit we got in the works right now for LAMB will get heads spinnin. and one of ur all-time fav artists will be on there, my dude. bet that shit'll bang.

dont be so quick 2 hate, tube....u have some good characteristics. dont let that other shit get in the way.

Sikotic™

« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »
You already know how I feel about L.A.M.B. for the most part, but I bet you the album y'all put out will shit on some bitch ass "Gangsta Crunk" album. That's sayin a lot coming from me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »
The video he put out is just mind boggling. I remember Game being the biggest net banger but I don't think he ever put out a youtube video to diss forum members lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »

Yes it is.  If u can't grab my attention within the first few songs or if i decide to youtube you real quick and all I'm hearing is bullshit then I have every right NOT to fuck with your shit. 

if only u knew....the shit we got in the works right now for LAMB will get heads spinnin. and one of ur all-time fav artists will be on there, my dude. bet that shit'll bang.

dont be so quick 2 hate, tube....u have some good characteristics. dont let that other shit get in the way.

Stop suckin' the man so he can be a fan of your terrible music.

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2011, 12:34:02 AM »

says the faggot who got turned on by radiotube after seeing him on video smh

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #144 on: November 23, 2011, 01:37:48 AM »
making videos of forum users ?  that´s some clint dogg shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: November 23, 2011, 08:49:27 AM »

says the faggot who got turned on by radiotube after seeing him on video smh

Am I wrong though? That's why you're suckin' the man. Stop changing the topic, bitch.

Will_B

« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2011, 08:54:42 AM »
Radiotubes bound to have a few groupies here, now it turns out he really is black.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2011, 10:12:52 AM »
Radiotubes bound to have a few groupies here, now it turns out he really is black.

Who are you? You sit here & argue some guy whose trolling you. You're fighting your ass off to win an argument that doesn't even exist lmao. Dumbass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »
Will has no real connections in the outside world.  Why would u say something ignorant like that like somehow that shit matters.

Sikotic™

« Reply #149 on: November 23, 2011, 10:20:00 AM »

Who are you? You sit here & argue some guy whose trolling you. You're fighting your ass off to win an argument that doesn't even exist lmao. Dumbass.
It's very sad how hard Will has fallen. He let someone turn him into a paranoid person when he used to be a dope contributor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE