Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal  (Read 5081 times)

Will_B

Re: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal foreal
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2011, 11:34:43 AM »
you are a wigger.

Care to define what you class as 'Niggerish' behavior? ..and I'll try and relate to how I'm doing it, except as a white man.

Sccit

« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
Why is it the same niggas arguing in every thread?  Michael Madsen, NIKCC, Chamilitary, Willy B and Hollywood.  What's the history and beef?

You see, NIK has a sick obsession with me because I continuously thread in & thread out make him look like a fucking moron. I've driven him to such extents that he can't help but take a jab at me when he gets the chance & has literally nothing to reply to me. So he just keeps using gay jokes because he has a flaming faggot brother & I guess throughout his lame 24 year old life (ten of which was spent on here), he's had a long time to sit in his house (because he's unemployed) & think of homosexual based jokes that he would use against his brother if they ever got into a fight.

I've told him if he just shut up, his humiliation would stop. But he just insists looking like a fucking bitch.

lol, child. sometimes i wonder if it's ur youth that makes u act like this, or ur closet homosexuality. real spit...u basically admitted to everyone that ur on my nuts, and that u follow me around in threads. no one here sees u making me "look like a fucking moron". thats all in ur (homosexual) mind. all they see is us going back n forth. so in essence, ur faggotass is admitting to being the resource of all these pointless back-n-forths. thats why no one likes u here anymore. the board would be a much better place without ur frutiness riding cock in every damn thread, thinkin ur doing something special and "exposing" someone, when ur simply just riding nuts. smfh.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »
you are a wigger.

Care to define what you class as 'Niggerish' behavior? ..and I'll try and relate to how I'm doing it, except as a white man.

well,
u just pointed out that Radiotube is black earlier in this thread, n said that he will get more fans cauze of his skincolor..

i rest my case

Will_B

« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2011, 01:16:38 PM »

well,
u just pointed out that Radiotube is black earlier in this thread, n said that he will get more fans cauze of his skincolor..

i rest my case

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2011, 01:45:11 PM »
Why is it the same niggas arguing in every thread?  Michael Madsen, NIKCC, Chamilitary, Willy B and Hollywood.  What's the history and beef?

You see, NIK has a sick obsession with me because I continuously thread in & thread out make him look like a fucking moron. I've driven him to such extents that he can't help but take a jab at me when he gets the chance & has literally nothing to reply to me. So he just keeps using gay jokes because he has a flaming faggot brother & I guess throughout his lame 24 year old life (ten of which was spent on here), he's had a long time to sit in his house (because he's unemployed) & think of homosexual based jokes that he would use against his brother if they ever got into a fight.

I've told him if he just shut up, his humiliation would stop. But he just insists looking like a fucking bitch.

lol, child. sometimes i wonder if it's ur youth that makes u act like this, or ur closet homosexuality. real spit...u basically admitted to everyone that ur on my nuts, and that u follow me around in threads. no one here sees u making me "look like a fucking moron". thats all in ur (homosexual) mind. all they see is us going back n forth. so in essence, ur faggotass is admitting to being the resource of all these pointless back-n-forths. thats why no one likes u here anymore. the board would be a much better place without ur frutiness riding cock in every damn thread, thinkin ur doing something special and "exposing" someone, when ur simply just riding nuts. smfh.

Like I said & you dodged since you can't, who doesn't like me? I'm not saying people here like me, because I don't think anyone here has emotional ties to anyone but you because you take it personally & think about it beyond this forum. But I mean, who wishes I wasn't here? Like I said, some people I caused problems with, but let's be real. Everyone has people on here that wouldn't want them here.

However, like I explained in the second part of what you quoted, I don't see how I admitted I follow you around. I basically said if you stopped following me around, there wouldn't be a problem. But since you can't let all those threads I made you look like a fool, dodge everything I said because you had no response go, whenever I have a little confrontation in a thread with someone else, you're right there to back them like the little herb you are. That guy who wants approval & will side with anyone as long as it's against me. It's cool though. Your frustration is too entertaining.

Sccit

« Reply #170 on: November 24, 2011, 01:53:03 PM »

Like I said & you dodged since you can't, who doesn't like me? I'm not saying people here like me, because I don't think anyone here has emotional ties to anyone but you because you take it personally & think about it beyond this forum. But I mean, who wishes I wasn't here? Like I said, some people I caused problems with, but let's be real. Everyone has people on here that wouldn't want them here.

However, like I explained in the second part of what you quoted, I don't see how I admitted I follow you around. I basically said if you stopped following me around, there wouldn't be a problem. But since you can't let all those threads I made you look like a fool, dodge everything I said because you had no response go, whenever I have a little confrontation in a thread with someone else, you're right there to back them like the little herb you are. That guy who wants approval & will side with anyone as long as it's against me. It's cool though. Your frustration is too entertaining.

u dont get it, faggotboy, do u?...we can go back-n-forth until the end of time. no one is really "winning". one day u will understand that all this is, really, is a way for u to feel more secure about ur manhoodn (or lack thereof). nobody is a "winner", this is the internet. but the fact remains, ur one annoying muthafucka who ruins threads all the damn time with ur essays about how u love my nuts in ur mouth. u dont even comment on music anymore, ur simply here for the social aspect of it lol.......if u reply after this with more nutlickin bullshit, ur only confirming what i'm saying.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
LMAO @ saying "you're only confirming". I'm right, you're wrong. Never declared myself a winner. Just making you look like a fucking moron, which I succeed in doing every time you try to be a smartass & throw a shot.

You're a loser. You're 24. You live with your parents. You have no job. You have a flaming faggot brother, which genetically proves you're gay. You're hopeless. The only thing you cling on to is this forum & you put stock in your life through this forum. Maybe I don't win. But you, clearly, lose.

Sccit

« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »
tellin lies about me to feel better about urself dont make u "right", biebs. im tellin u, ur fightin a battle against ur own insecurity issues. u making people "look like a moron" only exists in ur own mind. one day u will realize, kid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »
tellin lies about me to feel better about urself dont make u "right", biebs. im tellin u, ur fightin a battle against ur own insecurity issues. u making people "look like a moron" only exists in ur own mind. one day u will realize, kid.

I'm pull one of your quotes out & say "LMFAO DON'T SAY 'PEOPLE'". There isn't more than one person involved here. Just you. You've been getting shitted on here since you were younger than me lmao.

You can play it off how you want to & you can try to play psychologist, when you didn't even get out of high school & understand basic science. As long as we both have an understanding that you're angry as fuck & dodge the things you cannot reply to, I'll let you say what you want to try to save face for all these people you try so hard to make like you. Because if you really "don't care" about me & the things I say, you wouldn't respond every time unless you were just made you left the thread looking like a straight bitch. Your internet ego won't allow that.

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2011, 04:36:26 PM »
ima leave it on this note, if u really think ur makin me look like any more of a moron than your makin urself look, then ur really playin urself bad...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »
ima leave it on this note, if u really think ur makin me look like any more of a moron than your makin urself look, then ur really playin urself bad...

I'm really not. But lets just hypothetically say I was. You're still looking like a moron between us, you're admitting that I'm even doing that. & I could give two fucks about how I'm viewed. So that is kind of an irrelevant piece of information lol.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2011, 04:52:50 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hack Wilson - real

tell NIK to not be so ghey

Sikotic™

This is when Radio Tube used to run shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE