Author Topic: Attn all muslims  (Read 537 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Attn all muslims
« on: January 26, 2003, 07:56:30 AM »
Can you tell me what kinda guidelines I have to follow with my girl, coz she's a muslim (though not very strict). Her mam wont let her see me coz im not mslim. Is that a rule? If it is it's lame. And arent ya'll not meant to drink? Coz my girl drinks and smokes!?! Im just asking, coz my other mate who's muslim was out last night and he was like she could be fucked out of islam if they found out what she's doing. I just think  it's fucked up+ am i allowed to sleep with her, or is there a sex b4 marraige rule?

btw, she's good looking and bosnian....for those of you who had an image of a hairy pakistani.lol
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Attn all muslims
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 08:03:02 AM »
Her mam wont let her see me coz im not mslim. Is that a rule?
no

And arent ya'll not meant to drink? Coz my girl drinks and smokes!?!
no drinkin, but smoking is allowed.. basicly, you're not allowed to take any substance  that can disturb your consciousness

sex before marriage is prohibited according to The Holy Qu'ran, The Bible & Torah

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 02:29:55 AM »
Irishthug, I like you, first of all.  And think you are a good person from everything I have read.  But forgive me if I don't give you with the politically correct answer---

Her mom is right.  In Islam a girl is not supposed to have relations with a non-Muslim man.  The male is the head of the household.  If she were to get married to you, the kids would be lead by a non-Muslim father therefore the kids would be raised non-Muslim.  (most likely)  Islam strongly forbids this girl from having relations outside of marriage; especially with a non-Muslim man.  

The problem is that this girl was simply born into Islam.  She is not acting out Islam and she has not yet been trained to think Islamically.  A Muslim woman who practices Islam, would not want to be out drinking (strongly forbidden) and having relations with all types of men outside of marriage.  

This girl is not acting as a Muslim; she is simply providing arguments for non-Muslims to use against Islam.  But Allah's will and religion will not be tarnished, for she only harms herself.  Allah is the best knower.

If you think I am being too harsh and that a larger premium should be placed on "love" when choosing a partner.  Then you are following the Western concept of love that has yeilded a 50% divorce ratio.  Love comes and goes.  You have to have a stronger foundation than simply being in love.  This is not a game.  Muslims are not interested in playing the "dating game".  Because people have real emotions, time is real; and we do not waste our times and obstruct our virtue if we can help it.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 02:30:48 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 03:49:07 AM »
Actually, I can see exactly what he's saying on that one.  Mormons think the same way, Mormons should marry other Mormons, that's just how it is.  The husband is the head of the family, etc. Same stuff.  The only difference is muslims have arranged marriages and mormons can date anybody they want.  

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 10:05:11 AM »
Man thats fucking gay. No offense. I guess its good though that she thinks im good enough to go against her religion. I think her momz is the strict one, she seems to be  down for most anything i am. That sex before marrage thing is a kick in the nuts too. I only know the girl a few weeks, im not gonna marry her to get her in  bed. I know what ur saying bout the dating game infinate, but I think the divorce thing has more to do with two ppl in each family working etc in western society and not as much to do with dating.
I think discipline is good in most walks of life, but i think girls are an acception. I dont think im ready for the type of commitment that comes with no sex before marraige or relations with other races. I reckon we should all live it up for a while, then become religious in our old age ;). Ya only live once...bring on the afterlife ;D ;D
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2003, 12:36:32 AM »
Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's 'f'in gay'.  You just don't share the same views, we think it's 'f'in gay' for you to want to sleep around with someone other than your wife.  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2003, 07:59:57 PM »
I think that's in every religion...My mom wants me to only date Jewish girls...(Not gunna happen)...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 04:53:15 AM »
Man thats fucking gay.

LOL!!!!!!!! Thats gotta be the best response ive heard yet on here lol. WTF. Infinite gave a long, detailed response to ITW's question....and he jus responds with, "Man thats fucking gay." LOL! Comedy  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2003, 04:57:26 AM »
If you think I am being too harsh and that a larger premium should be placed on "love" when choosing a partner.  Then you are following the Western concept of love that has yeilded a 50% divorce ratio.  Love comes and goes.  You have to have a stronger foundation than simply being in love.  This is not a game.  Muslims are not interested in playing the "dating game".  Because people have real emotions, time is real; and we do not waste our times and obstruct our virtue if we can help it.

i feel that... i think what you are calling "western love" could really be lust... whereas love is love straight and true and can last forever... u just gotta be sure its not really lust ;)

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2003, 01:25:44 PM »
true but ill find love in my twenties. Right now lust suits fine.

I understand some people think its fucking gay to sleep around (kinda ironic), but if the girls fit, and your young, I think I might as well go for it , i mean, imagine being married to someone crap in the sack. wouldnt you wish you had enjoyed sex before that?
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2003, 02:04:50 PM »
true but ill find love in my twenties. Right now lust suits fine.

I understand some people think its fucking gay to sleep around (kinda ironic), but if the girls fit, and your young, I think I might as well go for it , i mean, imagine being married to someone crap in the sack. wouldnt you wish you had enjoyed sex before that?

yup, u wouldnt buy the car without takin it for a test drive first lol.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2003, 07:02:02 PM »
lol this hilarious but ya strict baptise christians are suppose ta  date other strict baptise christian so they won't get lead a stray into some other religion that is " wrong " or just not theres
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 07:13:25 PM by ontherise »

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2003, 07:06:08 PM »
I'm going out with a Episcopalian. I'm a Catholic.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 05:05:47 AM »
I'm going out with my hand. I'm a Catholic

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2003, 09:09:43 AM »
cant go wrong there jab.

anyway i broke up with the girl so its all good. My plan is a girl from every major religion (other than whatever religion pakistanis are, not racist, just amnt at all attracted to them).
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK