Author Topic: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops  (Read 2491 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« on: November 17, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »
im late,
but i was brushin off this Lil Eazy E-character for a long long time (due to that stupid artist name), until now..

i listened to this song "life of a G", n it was dope

a million times better than his overrated n dyslectic father (R.I.P.)

i think i also heard a song wit him n Timbaland many yrs ago.  8)

radiotube, im right - arent i?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 01:09:18 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

Re: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 12:54:05 PM »
lmfao, smh

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 01:18:10 PM »
michael stop sniffin the spray paint. eazy is a legend.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 01:20:10 PM »
michael stop sniffin the spray paint.

8)

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 01:45:04 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is
are you for real ? LMFAO. eazy was dope ass hell when he wrote and didn't write. eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
na, but fareal ---

He doesn't write his lyrics either. Gangsta Dre'sta has written a lot of songs for him actually.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »
na, but fareal ---

He doesn't write his lyrics either. Gangsta Dre'sta has written a lot of songs for him actually.
eazy wrote on it's on and str8. off tha streetz.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »
na, but fareal ---

what are u talkin about? eazy mighta not wrote all his shit (still wrote a good portion), but his voice/flow/mic presence MURDERS any of his children, along with 99% of the current rap game...step it up.

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »
no, Cube n Ren wrote his shit

Eazy had his share of classic-material on his repertoïre but in no other means - was he "talented" as a rapper or writer.

but u dont have to be "talented" to make good songs,

it all comes down, to subjectivity and ur own preferenace in music -- but it would not be an understatement, when i say that his son is "better" or "more talented" (take it how u like it) than his pops. its just objective

eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax
^lol.. sure, whatever
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 01:59:29 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 02:02:51 PM »

Eazy had his share of classic-material on his repertoïre but in no other means - was he "talented" as a rapper or writer.

it all comes down, to subjectivity and ur own preferenace in music -- but it would not be an understatement, when i say that his son is "better" or "more talented" (take it how u like it) than his pops. its just objective

eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax
^lol.. sure, whatever
your opinion is yours. but if you don't agree on his influence and what he brought to the game you need to research.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »

^lol.. sure, whatever

he's not talented as a rapper? he doesnt have one of the greatest mic presences of all time? his voice and flow aren't 10/10? get the fuck outa here....dude conveyed his emotion on the mic better than anyone in the game. it was more than just a flow, he brought tracks 2 life with real passion behind the mic. somethin lil eazy can only dream of. go bump an eazy track and then bump a track from lil eazy. now tell me who has more passion/soul on the mic.........nobody had it like eazy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »

^lol.. sure, whatever

he's not talented as a rapper? he doesnt have one of the greatest mic presences of all time? his voice and flow aren't 10/10? get the fuck outa here....dude conveyed his emotion on the mic better than anyone in the game. it was more than just a flow, he brought tracks 2 life with real passion behind the mic. somethin lil eazy can only dream of. go bump an eazy track and then bump a track from lil eazy. now tell me who has more passion/soul on the mic.........nobody had it like eazy.
this. dude better go listen to tha muthaphukkin real.... a song eazy e wrote.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 02:08:09 PM »
na, but fareal ---

I was talkin' about Lil Eazy, but it was the same with Eazy-E. He wrote some of his verses, but mostly other people wrote his lyrics.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:15 PM »
na, but fareal ---

I was talkin' about Lil Eazy, but it was the same with Eazy-E. He wrote some of his verses, but mostly other people wrote his lyrics.
diry red wrote for eazy a couple times. dresta said in an interview it's on was finished when he came around except real muthaphukkin g'z.