Author Topic: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops  (Read 2487 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:34 PM »
im sayin that his seed is more talented than his pops, thru an objective standpoint. lyrics, subject matter n flow

eazy have classic songs, hes a legend n  he had a powerful high-octane voice (some ppl fucks wit that). he was also a likeable character, all that yaddi-yadda this n that etc etc
but dude wasnt packin ammo like taht on the mic

i dont even consider eazy e to be a rapper. he was a hustler/entrepreur,, Dre n Yella had to re-record his vocals during like 10 hours till he got it right wit "boyz n da hood"

no, Cube n Ren wrote his shit

Eazy had his share of classic-material on his repertoïre but in no other means - was he "talented" as a rapper or writer.

but u dont have to be "talented" to make good songs,

it all comes down, to subjectivity and ur own preferenace in music -- but it would not be an understatement, when i say that his son is "better" or "more talented" (take it how u like it) than his pops. its just objective

eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax
^lol.. sure, whatever
your opinion is yours. but if you don't agree on his influence and what he brought to the game you need to research.

im very well aware of eazy-e's stature n influence, yes

ppl are even throwin birthday-bash parties in his name to this day  
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:17:35 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »

im sayin that his seed is more talented than his pops, thru an objective standpoint. lyrics, subject matter n flow

eazy have classic songs, hes a legend n  he had a powerful high-octane voice (some ppl fucks wit that). he was also a likeable character, all that yaddi-yadda this n that etc etc

i dont even consider eazy e to be a rapper. he was a hustler/entrepreur,, Dre n Yella had to re-record his vocals during like 10 hours till he got it right wit "boyz n da hood"

no, Cube n Ren wrote his shit

Eazy had his share of classic-material on his repertoïre but in no other means - was he "talented" as a rapper or writer.

but u dont have to be "talented" to make good songs,

it all comes down, to subjectivity and ur own preferenace in music -- but it would not be an understatement, when i say that his son is "better" or "more talented" (take it how u like it) than his pops. its just objective

eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax
^lol.. sure, whatever
your opinion is yours. but if you don't agree on his influence and what he brought to the game you need to research.

im very well aware of eazy-e's stature n influence, yes

ppl are even throwin birthday-bash parties in his name to this day  
you finally get it !!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »

mic-presence, madsen...it's one of the most important attributes of being an MC. Eazy's was a 10/10. Lil Eazy is nowhere close. i wont lie, i've heard some dope Lil Eazy tracks. but to compare him to Eazy, u must be trollin or sumthin.

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »

mic-presence, madsen...  it's one of the most important attributes of being an MC. Eazy's was a 10/10. Lil Eazy is nowhere close. i wont lie, i've heard some dope Lil Eazy tracks. but to compare him to Eazy, u must be trollin or sumthin.

thats what im sayin,, he had that -- high-octane voice, powerful as fuck.. articulated n dope,,

but ur voice is just ur voice. tahts somethin u have, not talent imo

i want more that that -- lyrics, subject matter and flow = the most basic cornerstones

i can listen to ur music if ur not talented, as long as ur making good songs (i fucks wit eazy myself, n i have digested his catalgoue),,, but "talented" is somethin else

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 02:33:26 PM »

mic-presence, madsen...  it's one of the most important attributes of being an MC. Eazy's was a 10/10. Lil Eazy is nowhere close. i wont lie, i've heard some dope Lil Eazy tracks. but to compare him to Eazy, u must be trollin or sumthin.

thats what im sayin,, he had that -- high-octane voice, powerful as fuck.. articulated n dope,,

but ur voice is just ur voice. tahts somethin u have, not talent imo

i want more that that -- lyrics, subject matter and flow = the most basic cornerstones

i can listen to ur music if ur not talented, as long as ur making good songs (i fucks wit eazy myself, n i have digested his catalgoue),,, but "talented" is somethin else
str8. off tha streetz.. it gets no better.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is

what are u talkin about? eazy mighta not wrote all his shit (still wrote a good portion), but his voice/flow/mic presence MURDERS any of his children, along with 99% of the current rap game...step it up.
this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »
even after eazy was done wit n.w.a. and started writing himself(mc ren confirmed it) his lyrics were on point theres no gangsta rapper on the west that spit that gangsta shit like eazy. the flows on still a nigga, it's on, tha muthaphukkin real is serious.

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 02:45:04 PM »
how the hell is his flow dope? dude struggled wit his bars

i give u that, his voice was original n powerful (altho somwehat gay)/ so he had mic-presence --
but flow?

"nooooooow back to the muddafuckin set.. creeeeeepin craaaaawlin"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2011, 02:46:30 PM »
 :loco:

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 03:38:11 PM »
Eazy-Duz-It is one of my fav albums of all-time, regardless if he had his lyrics written for him. No one will ever replace Eazy or his legacy. The fact that people are still talkin about him, whether positive or negative, it just goes to show how much of a legacy he left behind.

Lil Eazy is dope, but he needs to release some new shit.

Eiht_s Biggest Fan

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
str8. off tha streetz.. it gets no better.
huh? E had better shit than this....

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
To me, Eazy is more about how much he influenced his genre, so I don't think you can compare someone from this generation to him. As for Lil E, he doesn't seem bad but has never really seemed that good either.

Tha Crip

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »
Would'a been nice to hear that album "Prince of Compton" (cool name for a debut) im sure he woulda had some dope ass production on it (w/ with Timbaland/ JR/ Mr. Porter/ Johnny J./ Neff-U/ Toomp/ Cool & Dre and who knows who else) i remember him saying he did another track with Bone Thugs, hope that track alone comes out someday lol
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

BabyBird

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »
its better you hear it from Eazy

verse starts at 3.20 - 3.26

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2011, 10:08:04 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is

He doesn't write his lyrics either. Gangsta Dre'sta has written a lot of songs for him actually.
eazy wrote on it's on and str8. off tha streetz.

No he didn't.