Author Topic: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops  (Read 2465 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 10:11:06 PM »
he's not talented as a rapper? he doesnt have one of the greatest mic presences of all time? his voice and flow aren't 10/10? get the fuck outa here....dude conveyed his emotion on the mic better than anyone in the game. it was more than just a flow, he brought tracks 2 life with real passion behind the mic. somethin lil eazy can only dream of. go bump an eazy track and then bump a track from lil eazy. now tell me who has more passion/soul on the mic.........nobody had it like eazy.

Your hip hop credibility is revoked if you think he could flow. And emotion on the mic? LOL. Eazy had no emotion, he played the same character on every song.

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 10:35:50 PM »
no, Cube n Ren wrote his shit

Eazy had his share of classic-material on his repertoïre but in no other means - was he "talented" as a rapper or writer.

but u dont have to be "talented" to make good songs,

it all comes down, to subjectivity and ur own preferenace in music -- but it would not be an understatement, when i say that his son is "better" or "more talented" (take it how u like it) than his pops. its just objective

eazy as an artist made it okay for your favorite rapper to have such freedom on wax
^lol.. sure, whatever

he's not talented as a rapper? he doesnt have one of the greatest mic presences of all time? his voice and flow aren't 10/10? get the fuck outa here....dude conveyed his emotion on the mic better than anyone in the game. it was more than just a flow, he brought tracks 2 life with real passion behind the mic. somethin lil eazy can only dream of. go bump an eazy track and then bump a track from lil eazy. now tell me who has more passion/soul on the mic.........nobody had it like eazy.

dude sounds like hes too lazy/arrogant to try when he raps. i get that thats his appeal but SOUL?? lmfao

motherrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »

Your hip hop credibility is revoked if you think he could flow. And emotion on the mic? LOL. Eazy had no emotion, he played the same character on every song.

i'll take that as a compliment coming from u, considering ur a fucking hip-hop retard.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 11:11:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2FRJE7g8wNY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2FRJE7g8wNY</a>

fux wit it, children

Okka

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 04:52:59 AM »
I grew up listenin to Eazy and i love him and he's probably still one of my favorite artists, but some of y'all defendin' him a bit too much.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 05:39:28 AM »
I'm not a Eazy E fan or think he was as great as some posters here think but this thread is coming from the same poster who said Mack 10 doesn't have a SINGLE dope solo song

90% of the posts on Dubcc  have been for shock value purposes only for a while ....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 05:41:29 AM by wcsoldier »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 07:18:15 AM »
^
u find 2 of my opinion-based threads "shocking"? really?

The_Offence

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011, 07:49:25 AM »
eazy e was a weak rapper. R.I.P to him but he just got on records and said a bunch of nothing. he fucked up that bone record (for tha love of money)

look at this shit bro. this nigga saying random shit that had no meaning what so ever.

Can I get an eye open up
Eazy locin' up
Smokin' up
Much dust like a nut what
Give it up for the real stuff
Shut the what up
Back the shut up what
Hustler from the hood hoe
Hopin' and mud rub
The finishin' touches
Would sure went rubbers
Comin' in bunches
Could serve like lunches
Hold ya horses here's where the source is
Not very tall but never took a short kid
With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw
I trick a law before all and all I'm raw
A naughty shorty, sporty with a forty
A laddy takin' tours, just to plan an orgy
A nasty critter, any hoe hitter
Hated my babysitter cause she wouldn't let me hit her
Now get up on it, on and on get on it
And I will pump it, only if you want it.

WTF is this nigga talking about ? now you tell me if this is any better that waka's lyric's.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:53:20 AM by The_Offence »

Okka

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011, 08:29:19 AM »
eazy e was a weak rapper. R.I.P to him but he just got on records and said a bunch of nothing. he fucked up that bone record (for tha love of money)

Actually he wrote his verse on "Foe Tha Love Of Money". That's why it sucks.

b.laden

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2011, 08:57:46 AM »
wtf ? if you dont like eazy e you dont like gangsta rap  and the westcoast .
eazy e is the gangsta rap in its purest form . a genius

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2011, 08:59:41 AM »

look at this shit bro. this nigga saying random shit that had no meaning what so ever.

Can I get an eye open up
Eazy locin' up
Smokin' up
Much dust like a nut what
Give it up for the real stuff
Shut the what up
Back the shut up what
Hustler from the hood hoe
Hopin' and mud rub
The finishin' touches
Would sure went rubbers
Comin' in bunches
Could serve like lunches
Hold ya horses here's where the source is
Not very tall but never took a short kid
With a clip to claw
Wouldn't draw Mcgraw
I trick a law before all and all I'm raw
A naughty shorty, sporty with a forty
A laddy takin' tours, just to plan an orgy
A nasty critter, any hoe hitter
Hated my babysitter cause she wouldn't let me hit her
Now get up on it, on and on get on it
And I will pump it, only if you want it.

WTF is this nigga talking about ? now you tell me if this is any better that waka's lyric's.

just by reading that i can tell treach from naughty wrote that for him..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »

i'll take that as a compliment coming from u, considering ur a fucking hip-hop retard.

Name one song where he conveys an emotion other than wanting to fuck a bitch.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2011, 10:46:41 AM »
Even though I've enjoyed Eazy E and Lil Eazy E's music in the past anyone saying that them or any of of Eazy E's kids are above mediocre is nuts.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

Name one song where he conveys an emotion other than wanting to fuck a bitch.

pretty much every fuckin verse he's ever rapped.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VsdLn46UXnA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VsdLn46UXnA</a>

if u cant take notice of his passionate mic presence, dont even reply...

b.laden

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2011, 12:29:34 PM »
dont post on here , if you dont like Eazy E . Eazy E is the godfather the essence of gangsta rap
gangsta rap is an art from the streets . if you lookin for  any pseudo intellectual words, read a fuckin book .