Author Topic: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops  (Read 2466 times)

Portugoal

Re: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »
I don't know if Lil Eazy was more talented than his father. They both never had much replay value to me.

The song Lil Eazy did with Bone shits on Eazy-E's entire discography though.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEoacmm9rE0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LEoacmm9rE0</a>

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
what the fuck

too much beating around the bush in here. i said eazy is not talented, not that his music sucked. i said that his son is a better craftsman as a rapper techically -- flow, lyrics, and subject matter (not to mention that his son acutally wrote his own shit,, not all of it but more than his fatehr ever did)

"ughh ughhhhh Eazy E is a legend, he a veteran, read book this is ruthless rap, read book this not book this eazy-e, no lyrics only emotions, he still talent, voice very awesome uuughhh he O.G. he O.G. uuugh" ---- the fuck. like that shit should even matter, weh it comes to objectivty in talent. there is no such thing as subjectivity when it comes to talent, either ur talented or ur not.. Eazy was clearly not "talented" wit his craft as a rapper on the mic, but he did do alota great songs

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:03:39 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2011, 03:06:33 PM »
str8. off tha streetz.. it gets no better.
huh? E had better shit than this....
imo yes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 03:07:43 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is

He doesn't write his lyrics either. Gangsta Dre'sta has written a lot of songs for him actually.
eazy wrote on it's on and str8. off tha streetz.

No he didn't.
check the credits.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2011, 03:11:33 PM »
eazy was dope as fuck. no matter what's said about the man he built gangsta rap. and is the king of the west. he laid down foundation for a lot of shit and if it wasn't for him there'd be no west coast as it is now.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2FRJE7g8wNY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2FRJE7g8wNY</a>

fux wit it, children
classic. written by threat by the way. so if he didn't write his own on post n.w.a albums he would credited who wrote it i'm sure.

Desert Lord

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2011, 03:45:13 PM »
all i know is that "letter to my homeboys" is one of the only rap songs i bump, at this moment

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2011, 03:58:44 PM »
na, but fareal ---
exclude the legend/o.g.-status thing for a sec, n look at it from an objective standpoint --- Eazy was never talented as an artist or writer, but his son is

He doesn't write his lyrics either. Gangsta Dre'sta has written a lot of songs for him actually.

No he didn't.
check the credits.

Dirty Red ghostwrote all that shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »
na, but fareal ---

No he didn't.
check the credits.

Dirty Red ghostwrote all that shit.
what he wrote he was credited for.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »
what the fuck

too much beating around the bush in here. i said eazy is not talented, not that his music sucked. i said that his son is a better craftsman as a rapper techically -- flow, lyrics, and subject matter (not to mention that his son acutally wrote his own shit,, not all of it but more than his fatehr ever did)

"ughh ughhhhh Eazy E is a legend, he a veteran, read book this is ruthless rap, read book this not book this eazy-e, no lyrics only emotions, he still talent, voice very awesome uuughhh he O.G. he O.G. uuugh" ---- the fuck. like that shit should even matter, weh it comes to objectivty in talent. there is no such thing as subjectivity when it comes to talent, either ur talented or ur not.. Eazy was clearly not "talented" wit his craft as a rapper on the mic, but he did do alota great songs

bottom line, eazy-e is better in every single aspect of rapping...even the shit that eazy wrote is better. as far as lil eazy, he aint half bad, but it's obvious that EVERY time he writes a verse, he thinks "how would my father have rapped this?"..shits obvious. it's almost like sayin tha realest is better than 2pac, or guerilla black is better than biggie. naah, son.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2011, 04:50:01 PM »
here's a video of eazy-e rappin, followed by all three of his sons (Lil Eazy, E-3, and Yung Eazy)........u can see the drastic drop-off after Eazy's verse:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eIxteKem4w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_eIxteKem4w</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2011, 07:30:54 PM »
fuck you michael your opinion don't count when it comes to hip hop. fuck outta here fag bait.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »
fuck you michael your opinion don't count when it comes to hip hop. fuck outta here fag bait.

lol,
whatever, u fuckin yuppie.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2011, 08:09:11 PM »

lol,
whatever, u fuckin yuppie.
whatever fag bait. LOL.

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »
even after eazy was done wit n.w.a. and started writing himself(mc ren confirmed it) his lyrics were on point theres no gangsta rapper on the west that spit that gangsta shit like eazy. the flows on still a nigga, it's on, tha muthaphukkin real is serious.
not gonna take that with a grain of salt? Ren loves Eazy to death and would say anything to big ups Eazy.