Author Topic: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops  (Read 2489 times)

rayallen0

Re: Lil Eazy E is more talented than his pops
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 09:28:36 PM »
what the fuck

too much beating around the bush in here. i said eazy is not talented, not that his music sucked. i said that his son is a better craftsman as a rapper techically -- flow, lyrics, and subject matter (not to mention that his son acutally wrote his own shit,, not all of it but more than his fatehr ever did)

"ughh ughhhhh Eazy E is a legend, he a veteran, read book this is ruthless rap, read book this not book this eazy-e, no lyrics only emotions, he still talent, voice very awesome uuughhh he O.G. he O.G. uuugh" ---- the fuck. like that shit should even matter, weh it comes to objectivty in talent. there is no such thing as subjectivity when it comes to talent, either ur talented or ur not.. Eazy was clearly not "talented" wit his craft as a rapper on the mic, but he did do alota great songs

bottom line, eazy-e is better in every single aspect of rapping...even the shit that eazy wrote is better. as far as lil eazy, he aint half bad, but it's obvious that EVERY time he writes a verse, he thinks "how would my father have rapped this?"..shits obvious. it's almost like sayin tha realest is better than 2pac, or guerilla black is better than biggie. naah, son.
Guerilla Black fine. Tha Realest was rapping before pac died and just has that voice not his fault. he is dope as fuck.

rayallen0

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2011, 09:32:23 PM »
That will teach you to have an opinion Michael!!!

Will_B

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2011, 12:58:08 PM »
here's a video of eazy-e rappin, followed by all three of his sons (Lil Eazy, E-3, and Yung Eazy)........u can see the drastic drop-off after Eazy's verse:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_eIxteKem4w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_eIxteKem4w</a>

Thanks for that^^^

Of those verses Eazy E clearly the best (goes without sayin of course) 'brutha that'll smother your mother' is one of the greatest openers in hiphop history..

My call is Young Eazy is the best of the sons..that clip makes me wanna hear more. Lil Eazy is average at best...and Baby Eazy is garbage.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 01:14:17 PM »
even after eazy was done wit n.w.a. and started writing himself(mc ren confirmed it) his lyrics were on point theres no gangsta rapper on the west that spit that gangsta shit like eazy. the flows on still a nigga, it's on, tha muthaphukkin real is serious.
not gonna take that with a grain of salt? Ren loves Eazy to death and would say anything to big ups Eazy.
what benefit would ren get for lying for eazy ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 03:21:40 PM »
what the fuck

too much beating around the bush in here. i said eazy is not talented, not that his music sucked. i said that his son is a better craftsman as a rapper techically -- flow, lyrics, and subject matter (not to mention that his son acutally wrote his own shit,, not all of it but more than his fatehr ever did)

"ughh ughhhhh Eazy E is a legend, he a veteran, read book this is ruthless rap, read book this not book this eazy-e, no lyrics only emotions, he still talent, voice very awesome uuughhh he O.G. he O.G. uuugh" ---- the fuck. like that shit should even matter, weh it comes to objectivty in talent. there is no such thing as subjectivity when it comes to talent, either ur talented or ur not.. Eazy was clearly not "talented" wit his craft as a rapper on the mic, but he did do alota great songs

bottom line, eazy-e is better in every single aspect of rapping...even the shit that eazy wrote is better. as far as lil eazy, he aint half bad, but it's obvious that EVERY time he writes a verse, he thinks "how would my father have rapped this?"..shits obvious. it's almost like sayin tha realest is better than 2pac, or guerilla black is better than biggie. naah, son.
Guerilla Black fine. Tha Realest was rapping before pac died and just has that voice not his fault. he is dope as fuck.

Realest is dope, but it's obvious he molded himself after 2pac...dude even has a 2pac tat on his body as well as other tats similar to pac's. it's not really a secret that 2pac influenced him drastically, i dunno how any1 can deny that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2011, 01:11:35 AM »
It's not the same. Tupac and Biggie were ARTISTS. They wrote songs and mastered their craft. Eric was a great businessman. He had a great voice and was entertaining but he had no flow at all. He deserves the utmost respect for creating such an effective brand with the Ruthless label but his gifts weren't in rapping, they were in the business.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2011, 01:54:42 AM »
It's not the same. Tupac and Biggie were ARTISTS. They wrote songs and mastered their craft. Eric was a great businessman. He had a great voice and was entertaining but he had no flow at all. He deserves the utmost respect for creating such an effective brand with the Ruthless label but his gifts weren't in rapping, they were in the business.

This. I've said before, he's more comparable to Suge Knight than he is to actual artists.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »
This. I've said before, he's more comparable to Suge Knight than he is to actual artists.
I wouldnt go that far. He's likeable enough to get the job done as a solo artist but he's basically a manufactured act in that people wrote all his songs and taught him how to rhyme and perform. But it's a weird precident in that the label didn't create him. He WAS the label. You really can't knock the hustle because he deserved every bit of credit he got in terms of being a pioneer but he had a fucking all-star team of music production backing him. And hey, he helped bring that together so why shouldn't he benefit? He was immensely limited as an artist but he had a vision and the drive to make it all happen and in the end, artists are a dime a dozen. Guys like Eazy-E are the ones who make the business go round.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2011, 06:21:24 AM »
who's to say eazy didn't or wouldn't of mastered his craft. imo his career was cut short unfortunately. next time someone interviews b.g. knocc out or dresta ask them who wrote eazy's shit.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:59:05 AM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »

what are u talkin about...check the tracks posted. those are dope flows.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »
I wouldnt go that far.

LMAO...dumbass spice-2

b.laden

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2011, 12:19:01 PM »
i cant believe some people think Eazy got no flow ! is it a joke or what ?
Eazy E got the best flow ,  fluid , unpredictable ,very rythmic  ...
man, delete this thread . Eazy E was a genius
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:21:11 PM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »
Eazy E got the best flow ,  fluid , unpredictable ,very rythmic  ...

but he didnt write all of his lyrics! his children must be better...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »
Eazy E got the best flow ,  fluid , unpredictable ,very rhythmic  ...
couldn't of said it better.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2011, 02:12:02 PM »
Lyrically, yeah.... but his son will never reach the status of his father.... so who's more talented?

I've always like Eazy's flow, it was simple and different.

Eazy E >