Author Topic: Young Jeezy – F.A.M.E. (feat. T.I.) (Video)  (Read 470 times)

Lunatic

Young Jeezy – F.A.M.E. (feat. T.I.) (Video)
« on: November 18, 2011, 11:02:03 AM »
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/11/18/young-jeezy-%E2%80%93-f-a-m-e-f-t-i-video/

If you head down bottom you can catch Jeezy’s interview with XXL on the OWS protests and demonstrations. This guy wants to turn that shit into a war zone… like that would help matters. In his own words: “I would riot.” *stare of a thousand blanks*
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Young Jeezy – F.A.M.E. (feat. T.I.) (Video)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:15:51 PM »
dope shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 03:21:01 PM »
both these guys fell off.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »
both these guys fell off.
T.I. has been killing shit actually

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 05:21:43 PM »
nah. this is the best song the two has done yet. t.i. has one for the album. the two even discussed doin an album together. and the flows were great. both of them will be back at the top but t.i. ain't left the top going gold while in jail was a good thing.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 06:29:43 PM »
both these guys best days are behind them.

tips last album was uninspired went gold off the strength of features but yeah some of his new shit he sounds invigorated but can he do that for a whole album?

i dont know where to begin with jeezy...once he let his inner bitch run loose i stopped seeing him as a real cat, jealousy is a female trait and its so apparent hes jealous of ross.
not to mention mixtape after mixtape of songs that sound alike...his last few joints have been tough to but same thing with tip...can he do it for a whole album?

not really impressed with jeezys growth he should be boss status like ross by this point.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »

tips last album was uninspired went gold off the strength of features but yeah some of his new shit he sounds invigorated but can he do that for a whole album?

i dont know where to begin with jeezy...once he let his inner bitch run loose i stopped seeing him as a real cat, jealousy is a female trait and its so apparent hes jealous of ross.
not to mention mixtape after mixtape of songs that sound alike...his last few joints have been tough to but same thing with tip...can he do it for a whole album?

not really impressed with jeezys growth he should be boss status like ross by this point.

of course t.i. can do that for a whole album. a song like hear ye hear ye was done while in the halfway house so imagine the material has only gotten even better since then. he's recently completed joints wit cee lo green, jeezy, drumma boy, pharrell, j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league,etc. the king is back wit a vengeance. and no mercy was dope ass hell in my opinion.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 11:11:18 PM »

of course t.i. can do that for a whole album. a song like hear ye hear ye was done while in the halfway house so imagine the material has only gotten even better since then. he's recently completed joints wit cee lo green, jeezy, drumma boy, pharrell, j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league,etc. the king is back wit a vengeance. and no mercy was dope ass hell in my opinion.

i want an album by tip with no less then half the beats done by toomp

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 11:22:25 PM »

Tip's last album wasn't even finished properly.. he got locked up before he could.. don't take "No Mercy" as anything more than label politics.. Atlantic wasn't about to go that long without a Tip album..$$$.. Even Tip admitted he was extremely unhappy with that album.. His next album will be FIRE, watch..

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 08:56:21 AM »
How can jeezy be jealous of Ross? Ross doesn't have a platinum plaque and never will.

And every Ross verse sounds exactly the same. You could literally swap his verses in songs and it would no difference. And the guys remade bmf about 147 times now.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:59:28 AM by Jaydc is back »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »
How can jeezy be jealous of Ross? Ross doesn't have a platinum plaque and never will.

And every Ross verse sounds exactly the same. You could literally swap his verses in songs and it would no difference. And the guys remade bmf about 147 times now.

and with that said he still has more pull in the industry and aside from his album getting pushed back for health reasons drops shit when ever he wants in the game meanwhile tm103 has been pushed back three years now. what happened to usda and slick pulla and the boys? hes mad ross capitalized of meechs name and jeezy who kjnew him didnt...meech even cosigned the bmf track. wale sold well, the compilation did okay and meek mill is about to blow up.

ross will never be lyrically innovative but what he lacks in that dpeartment he makes up for in vision and the way he picks beats.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 01:18:46 PM »

i want an album by tip with no less then half the beats done by toomp
no disrespect to toomp but from what i've heard out his mouth he's not a friend to tip and i'm one who feels tip don't need toomp. big k.r.i.t. is the new toomp. as far as i'm concerned. toomp still dope though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 02:47:02 PM »

Tip's last album wasn't even finished properly.. he got locked up before he could.. don't take "No Mercy" as anything more than label politics.. Atlantic wasn't about to go that long without a Tip album..$$$.. Even Tip admitted he was extremely unhappy with that album.. His next album will be FIRE, watch..

i think no mercy was a great album. if i could change anything it'd been t.i./scarface over a hi tek production. i was jammin it today and like every track.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »
gimme the background on what happened with toomp and ti

i dont follow dudes music like that but i always felt like they complimented each others shit better then anyone else.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
gimme the background on what happened with toomp and ti

i dont follow dudes music like that but i always felt like they complimented each others shit better then anyone else.
well. last year before tip went away. i heard audio of toomp and alfamega talking about tip in a not so flattering way. as from what i gather toomp didn't know he was being recorded. but my thing is this: t.i. made people pay attention to toomp and arguably vice versa. and i don't think real friends talk like that about each other behind each other backs... no need to be friends if that's the case. but i think that's why toomp only had one placement on no mercy. every since tip got out this year i don't if they worked together if so it's crazy it hasn't been mentioned being that bangledesh, drumma boy, jim jonsin, j.u.s.t.i.c.e. league, and pharrell were.