Author Topic: nelly vs drake (whats the difference?)  (Read 4831 times)

rayallen0

Re: nelly vs drake (whats the difference?)
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
I don't listen to him. I just hate his fans.
What a retarded statement. You hate people because they enjoy something you don't.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 01:45:00 PM »
jay you dont feel any kind of good old fashioned home town pride being that hes from canada? i figured having one of the elite urban artist in the world come from your neck of the woods would be a proud moment for yall, eh?

this is like the first time the rest of the world (america) has seen canadian youth as anything more then the children of lumberjacks and hocky players...thats gotta be a good look.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »
Fuck that. He's a fuckin simp and probably a closet homo. Birdmans always rubbin his hands together saying " I fux Witt niggaz too!" while watching Nikki minaj fuck drake and Wayne with a strap on made from a penis cast of Whitezilla.

But seriously, drake is an embarrassment to canada. Kardinal offishall>>>>>drake.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 07:27:22 PM »
Fuck that. He's a fuckin simp and probably a closet homo. Birdmans always rubbin his hands together saying " I fux Witt niggaz too!" while watching Nikki minaj fuck drake and Wayne with a strap on made from a penis cast of Whitezilla.

But seriously, drake is an embarrassment to canada. Kardinal offishall>>>>>drake.

that shit sounds like a fantasy of yours you oil pumping homo

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 07:31:23 PM »

i always liked Saukrates

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 07:45:02 PM »
Lol at this simp sympathizer gettin angry. Go jerk off to a picture of that cornball.

Saukrates, classified,rascalz,swollen members,kardinal,choclair,k-os>>>>>>>>>> wheel chair Jimmy.

Jimmy doesn't have a 1/16th of the talent that K-OS has.

Matter of fact belly>>>>>> drake. And belly is fuckin wack.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
ooooooooh you crossed the line with belly! i hate that fat fuck.

kardi fell the fuck off when he signed to akons label......fuck that shit.

nobody is fuckin with big sox tho, underground tapes is a canadian classic.

if u dont own that shit you prolly live in alberta working on the oil sands and masterbate on skype with a lil bitch that claims he lives in new york

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2011, 12:56:52 AM »
petey is comin off like a huge closet drake fan in this thread. i'll tell u the similarities between nelly and drake...they both whack. why any1 above 12 year old teenage girls would bump that shit is beyond me.

also, k-os is dope.

rayallen0

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2011, 02:44:54 AM »
petey is comin off like a huge closet drake fan in this thread. i'll tell u the similarities between nelly and drake...they both whack. why any1 above 12 year old teenage girls would bump that shit is beyond me.

also, k-os is dope.

12 year old teenage girls.

that totally makes sense!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:46:30 AM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2011, 02:51:24 AM »
Lol at this simp sympathizer gettin angry. Go jerk off to a picture of that cornball.

Saukrates, classified,rascalz,swollen members,kardinal,choclair,k-os>>>>>>>>>> wheel chair Jimmy.

Jimmy doesn't have a 1/16th of the talent that K-OS has.

Matter of fact belly>>>>>> drake. And belly is fuckin wack.

lol at all those names and not mentioning shad. Shad easily shits on every rapper spitting today.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2011, 03:35:50 AM »

also, k-os is dope.

12 year old teenage girls.

that totally makes sense!

?????????

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2011, 05:21:10 AM »

also, k-os is dope.

i do like some of drakes music hes got a handful of cuts that go hard, im not one of those regressive fuckers stuck in the 90s i like to club every now and again and shit and they dont play necro in the club fam...i can remember some of the same people on here shitting on drake were loving some nelly just a few years back and i dont see a diff. both pop artists.

midwestryder

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »

also, k-os is dope.
right there is straight bullshit . there are no similarities between nelly and drake! nelly is not wack at all like drake . the whole city of st louis bumps nelly & his crew all the time . so that above 12 year old teenage girls crap is straight up ignorant,closeminded ,  & shows the sign of someone insecure with their manhood.

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2011, 09:23:54 AM »

also, k-os is dope.

i do like some of drakes music hes got a handful of cuts that go hard, im not one of those regressive fuckers stuck in the 90s i like to club every now and again and shit and they dont play necro in the club fam...i can remember some of the same people on here shitting on drake were loving some nelly just a few years back and i dont see a diff. both pop artists.
there is a lot of difference between nelly & drake . drake is pop artist & nelly is not . nelly is real & drake is fake as hell . nelly is from the hood . drake is from a stupid gay ass canadian teenager tv show . nellly had to work hard to get where he is unlike drake who already had fans from the tv show .nelly help start movement . drake did not start shit! nelly is better then drake in every way.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »

also, k-os is dope.
right there is straight bullshit . there are no similarities between nelly and drake! nelly is not wack at all like drake . the whole city of st louis bumps nelly & his crew all the time . so that above 12 year old teenage girls crap is straight up ignorant,closeminded ,  & shows the sign of someone insecure with their manhood.

i'm not guna lie, i got "country grammar" when it came out, and some joints weren't all that bad....but overall, nelly is whack. sorry, bro, just too pop for my taste. same as ja rule. i can appreciate u supportin him cuz he's from ur hometown and all, but i cant dig his shit....drake's shit is slightly gayer, though, i'll give u that.