Author Topic: nelly vs drake (whats the difference?)  (Read 4776 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: nelly vs drake (whats the difference?)
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2011, 02:56:06 PM »
nelly is a gambling addict and a juice head and hes squandered all his lil money...i cant believe how close your talking all this to heart.

just because he sponsors your bay bros little league  team dont mean shit.

ashanti got harder sideburns then fiftycent....

anyways if you ride his dick as hard as you say you do then you know his manager already exposed him and ashanti wont even marry him now because he shrink his package injecting steroids into himself.
lol. he was at taylor swift show backstage wit t.i. and was plotting on some cologne.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2011, 04:46:42 PM »
nelly is a gambling addict and a juice head and hes squandered all his lil money...i cant believe how close your talking all this to heart.

just because he sponsors your bay bros little league  team dont mean shit.

anyways if you ride his dick as hard as you say you do then you know his manager already exposed him and ashanti wont even marry him now because he shrink his package injecting steroids into himself.
nelly is not gambling addict at all . i have gone the casiono with him before & he wins more then he loses . i am taking close to heart because nelly is a friend of mines & you have none of the facts as normal . you just using fake ass bullshit from the rumor mill. i from st louis unlike you & that means i know what iam talking about compared to you . little league ? dumbass , i play on nelly's softball team . that means i play softball on the same team as nelly plays . why do you think nelly hardly toursduring the summer & never releases anything anymore during the summer because he is playing softball . me & nelly are still doing moire with our lifes then you hating loser ass . st louiis fights & stands up for its own unlike your kind.noo hism anger did not at all . i work out with nelly & i never seem him take steriods ever . i just as built as big as him . nelly stays in the gym unlike your loser self . nelly is all natural just like me hater .you just mad your favorite drake is wack & fake as bitch compared to nelly. drake is not origianl & a bitter.

I like how he is proud of Nelly being from st. louis then he is on his softball team and now he is close personal friends of his.

Glad you are proud you are so poor you have to live in the murder capital.
i am not poor at all dumbass. i can live where ever i want . i just don't want to live in crappy ass cities like new york,l.a., or any where else . my city is more friendly then any city, has the best sports fans, cleaner then most cities , & is wrestling capital of the world. i would not want to live anywhere else . i love my world series cardinals & i love everything about st louis . so go eat shit & die because you are just jealous my city is better then yours ,hater.

ur only biggin up Nelly cuz hes from ur city.

rayallen0

« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2011, 10:20:28 PM »

just because he sponsors your bay bros little league  team dont mean shit.

nelly is not gambling addict at all . i have gone the casiono with him before & he wins more then he loses . i am taking close to heart because nelly is a friend of mines & you have none of the facts as normal . you just using fake ass bullshit from the rumor mill. i from st louis unlike you & that means i know what iam talking about compared to you . little league ? dumbass , i play on nelly's softball team . that means i play softball on the same team as nelly plays . why do you think nelly hardly toursduring the summer & never releases anything anymore during the summer because he is playing softball . me & nelly are still doing moire with our lifes then you hating loser ass . st louiis fights & stands up for its own unlike your kind.noo hism anger did not at all . i work out with nelly & i never seem him take steriods ever . i just as built as big as him . nelly stays in the gym unlike your loser self . nelly is all natural just like me hater .you just mad your favorite drake is wack & fake as bitch compared to nelly. drake is not origianl & a bitter.

I like how he is proud of Nelly being from st. louis then he is on his softball team and now he is close personal friends of his.

i am not poor at all dumbass. i can live where ever i want . i just don't want to live in crappy ass cities like new york,l.a., or any where else . my city is more friendly then any city, has the best sports fans, cleaner then most cities , & is wrestling capital of the world. i would not want to live anywhere else . i love my world series cardinals & i love everything about st louis . so go eat shit & die because you are just jealous my city is better then yours ,hater.
highest violent crime rate in the nation = friendly people?

no i love seattle. def prefer Sol, Blue Scholars, Macklemore, etc... over Chingy & Nelly. I def prefer the Seahawks to the Rams. Also the education level here is better so don't have to deal with as many dumbasses. Also we have amazing bomb ass weed. California peeps always talking shit bout theirs. I've had cali weed shit sucks compared to the NW.

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/educated-cities
a D- to your education system. guess that explains you  ;D

go cry over Pujols. That was the greatest thing your city had.

as for friendliest city lets see an article written by Travel & Leisure ranked the top 25 as
According to travel and Leisure here they are:

1.Nashville 2. Honolulu 3. San Antonio 4. Austin 5. Twin Cities 6. New Orleans 7. Portland 8. San Juan 9. Santa Fe 10. Seattle 11. San Diego 12. Chicago 13. Houston 14. Orlando 15. Denver 16. Tampa/St. Petersburg 17. Las Vegas 18. Phoenix/Scottsdale 19. San Francisco 20. Philadelphia 21. Boston 22. New York 23. Miami 24. Washington, D.C. 25. Los Angeles

maybe they misspelled st. louis?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:24:37 PM by rayallen0 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2011, 12:49:01 AM »
the new nelly mixtape is gona be the worst thing to happen to rap music since soulja boy.

rayallen0

« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2011, 01:34:15 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2011, 08:43:51 AM »
Lets be real here. Nelly isn't any worse at rapping than Wiz Khalifa and Snoop and yet all of you bump them.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2011, 08:58:39 AM »
Lets be real here. Nelly isn't any worse at rapping than Wiz Khalifa and Snoop and yet all of you bump them.

i dont bump wiz khalifa or current snoop.. i think the peeps who do are the same people who likes nelly's older shit.

midwestryder

« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2011, 01:42:48 AM »

just because he sponsors your bay bros little league  team dont mean shit.

highest violent crime rate in the nation = friendly people?

no i love seattle. def prefer Sol, Blue Scholars, Macklemore, etc... over Chingy & Nelly. I def prefer the Seahawks to the Rams. Also the education level here is better so don't have to deal with as many dumbasses. Also we have amazing bomb ass weed. California peeps always talking shit bout theirs. I've had cali weed shit sucks compared to the NW.

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/educated-cities
a D- to your education system. guess that explains you  ;D

go cry over Pujols. That was the greatest thing your city had.

as for friendliest city lets see an article written by Travel & Leisure ranked the top 25 as
According to travel and Leisure here they are:

1.Nashville 2. Honolulu 3. San Antonio 4. Austin 5. Twin Cities 6. New Orleans 7. Portland 8. San Juan 9. Santa Fe 10. Seattle 11. San Diego 12. Chicago 13. Houston 14. Orlando 15. Denver 16. Tampa/St. Petersburg 17. Las Vegas 18. Phoenix/Scottsdale 19. San Francisco 20. Philadelphia 21. Boston 22. New York 23. Miami 24. Washington, D.C. 25. Los Angeles

maybe they misspelled st. louis?
you have no idea what you are talking about beause you have no real facts . no way in hell is new york friendly at all. so travel and Leisure is full of bullshit . chicago, new orleans L.A. & new york are mean terrible cities & treat everbody like crap .the chart of  highest violent crime rate in the nation you put up does not matter because it is from 2009. it is 2011,almost 2012,dumbass!
Pulos was not even close to being greatest thing st louis had or even close to being the greatest cardianls . we way greater players then pulos like lou brock, bob gibson ,Dizzy dean,stan the man musial,big mac,ROGERS HORNSBY , & the great ozzie smith, ignorant dumbass.  we also the home of miles davis, randy orton ,Phyllis Diller,John Goodman ,Jenna Fischer,YOGI BERRA,Jack Buck & his son Joe Buck,BOB COSTAS,ROBERT DUVALL ,REDD FOXX ,
Buddy Ebsen, Scott Bakula,Evan Bourne ,Daniel Boone,Fred "Rerun" Berry ,August Anheuser Busch, Sr.,Cedric the Entertainer,Nell Carter,Betty Grable,Ryan Howard,kane,Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Jim Lee , & Kevin Kline. so st louis has had greater things then pulos for years unlike the joke called seattle.  
when is last time your seahawks won a superbowl in last 15 years or ever . aleast the rams have won a super bowl & before the super bowl were 2 tiime champions unlike you joke of a team called the seahawks .
the only thing you city is know for is grunge & that is it .  st louis is more famous & more know then joke of a city seattle.. st louis is known as the gate way to the west & has the arch. st louis known for having greatest national league baseball team in history with a record setting 11 world series title . the only team to even have more is in the american league & that is the new york yankees. so st louis cardinals are one of greatest baseball teams ever unlike your joke of a baseball team . nothing about seattle is better then st louis . st louis is more famous & more historic then most cities in american including seattle.  so you just go schooled you ignorant closeminded uneducated dibshit . don't ever talk down on st louis ever again,loser. because seattle is joke compared to st louis .no one knows seattle compared to st louis .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:57:40 AM by midwestryder »

Okka

« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2011, 01:47:13 AM »
"#1" is a classic. I used to have it on repeat when the "Training Day" OST came out years ago.

midwestryder

« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »
the new nelly mixtape is gona be the worst thing to happen to rap music since soulja boy.
not even , ignorant closeminded hater . the the worst thing to happen to rap music since soulja boy is canadians like you .the mixtape is dope & you just blind ignorant closeminded hater .

rayallen0

« Reply #101 on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:46 AM »
not even , ignorant closeminded hater . the the worst thing to happen to rap music since soulja boy is canadians like you .the mixtape is dope & you just blind ignorant closeminded hater .
he is a close minded yet you automatically think he is stupid for being canadian. smart.

lmfao at this dumbass thinking that ur rates went down since then.
St. Louis 2010 ranked most dangerous city http://www.studlife.com/news/2010/12/01/st-louis-ranked-again-as-most-dangerous-city/

Yes your city is famous..so is north korea

Your defense is because you have a good sports team you are a good city lmao.

I like my city for good weed, good people and a good education system. I love rooting for my sport teams but don't think a sports team is ever a good reason to live somewhere.

I didn't see all those old ass players play. I got to watch Randy Johnson, A-Rod & Griffey. I got to watch the mariners 116 game win season where we had Ichiro, Bret Boone, John Olerud, Edgar Martínez, Freddy García, Kazuhiro Sasaki, etc.. also got to watch King Felix.

Basketball got to watch Payton, Kemp, Ray Allen, Rashard lewis & Durant

Football saw Shaun Alexander break the TD record and us get cheated in the SB

only Grunge? Jimi Hendrix?!?!?! Jimi Hendrix alone > st. louis music.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:15:09 PM by rayallen0 »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #102 on: December 31, 2011, 05:45:37 AM »

lol , why are you so angry

« Reply #103 on: December 31, 2011, 06:31:18 AM »

:laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »
DONT YOU BE HATIN ON MY CANADIAN ROOTS