Author Topic: Fabolous fea Jadakiss, etc - Keepin It Gangsta (Remix)  (Read 441 times)

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
Re:Fabolous fea Jadakiss, etc - Keepin It Gangsta (Remix)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2003, 11:51:23 PM »
TRUST THAT I DISLIKED FAB AT ONE POINT TOO.....TILL I LISTENED TO HIS SHIT.....HES GOT DOPE SYLLABLE RHYME PATTERNS AND THE OCASIONAL TIGHT PUNCH......JADA DOES THE SAME SHIT.....BUT NOT AS WELL......AND FAB HAS THAT KILLER INSTINT TO MAKE A CATCHY HOOK......

I AINT A DICK RIDER, NOR A HUGE FAN......BUT DONT HATE A CAT WHO PROLYL PULLS IN TWICE AS MUCH AS JADA.....FUCK THAT......TWICE AS MUCH AS THE LOX.....

JADAS HOOKS ARE ASS.....STYLES HAS OK HOOKS.....FAB HAS EM BEAT ON THAT......WHICH IS WHY FAB IS A BETTER ARTIST.....A KILLER VERSE AINT GONNA SELL ALBUMS......THE ABILITY TO MAKE A HOOK IS THE ONLY THING HOLDIN BACK THE LOX......MAYBE FAB SHOULD GHOST WRITE FOR EM.......CUZ THEN U GUYS WOULD HAVE A POINT IN THIS ARGUMENT........now fuck off pleaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee.............

PS. THIS SONG WOULDNT EXIST IF FAB DIDNT WRITE IT

AND SHEEK IS PURE ASS......AND THE LOX WILL NEVER SELL.....UNLESS STYLES TAKES COMPLETE CONTROL OF THAT GROUP........

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2003, 05:45:01 AM »

Lil Fame of M.O.P. when asked about Fabolous original track:
"Uhhm, I dunno.. I like me some raw gangsta-shit, so I haven't checked it"

;)

Yeah I remember that shit, funny as fuck that was.

And I think that GrEwSiZzLe needs to get off of Fabolous' nuts, since when has the hook made a hiphop track, only in the commercial sense does a hook mean sales, prehaps you would realise that it would be better for Fab to spend him time contructing dope verses instead of a so called killer hook.

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2003, 11:44:19 AM »
THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIDIN NUTZ AND NOT HATIN ANOTHA MANS HUSTLE.......

OUT!

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2003, 04:05:37 PM »
THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIDIN NUTZ AND NOT HATIN ANOTHA MANS HUSTLE.......

OUT!

Fabs a hustler?  ::)

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Jome

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 06:06:48 PM »

Yeah I remember that shit, funny as fuck that was.

And I think that GrEwSiZzLe needs to get off of Fabolous' nuts, since when has the hook made a hiphop track, only in the commercial sense does a hook mean sales, prehaps you would realise that it would be better for Fab to spend him time contructing dope verses instead of a so called killer hook.

YUP.
Only commercial rap-fans chooses rap-artists by judging the hooks.
Of course it doesn't hurt to have hooks, but I'd take The Lox any day before Fabolous, Ja Rule or Nelly, which all got hooks..
And Fabolous ain't got shit on a Nate Dogg-hook, or a Butch Cassidy-hook, or a 50 Cent-hook, or.. etc.