Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal'DAZ Replys  (Read 2323 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
as long as you stop making that southern style music and keep the music westcoast I don't give a fuck if you promote your music on The View
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

bouli77

as long as you stop making that southern style music and keep the music westcoast I don't give a fuck if you promote your music on The View

His last album wasn't south oriented at all, neither was the last DPG album for that matter.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
I SAID WE SMOKE WHILE WE RIDE ... not in France though

Spoonie Luv

keep doin your thing daz, cant wait til the DPG show on the 25th, I hope you play some new shit as well as the classics.
peace
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

kuruptlon

I thought D.A.Z was a pretty solid album production wise. I think people on this forum just don't feel right unless they're hating on a daily basis.

BiggBoogaBiff

It's okay to tell a nigga tha truth about his music.  But I respect Daz as a man tho, his music on tha other hand is a whole separate issue.  4 tha record my Patron jacket is fresher than anything in that nigga's whole entire wardrobe.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hey Daz, don't sweat it.. It's incredible how many 'Music Producers" and "People in the Industry" seem to have the time to post on here all day... I remember one of them assuring that they, as opposed the the rest of the dumb shits on here, were actually qualified to speak on music somehow, lol... I wish I could find that post...

Will_B

DAZ: Where to buy shits like that blue one with the cool logo?

I don't want those Dickies ones u got on sale...

2euce 7even

whats up daz?
where dem tracks at u produced for that gyal paradise?

who was tha female on "dump (die)" by 2pac?starla or somethin, who is she?your groupie or somethin?

tell us something about prince ital joe, are there some tracks left that u will release soon?

will u be on detox?

whats up with lil malik aka hershey locc?

what´s up with bigg pimpin delemond?

Si-Chiggedy

I think people on this forum just don't feel right unless they're hating on a daily basis.

this.

and to daz: he is fare from being my favorite artist, but I respect his catalogue he worked out over all these years. there arent many people who have so many good beats as he has.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
the sock was missing

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the sock was missing

Lol.

Yo Daz what's up with the Nmatez album?

Sccit

4 tha record my Patron jacket is fresher than anything in that nigga's whole entire wardrobe.

lmao

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Haha good shit Daz