Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal'DAZ Replys  (Read 2375 times)

doublee313

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbEvTx8aMUs&feature=youtu.be

Step up your Westcoast shit like homeboy said.  Enough of the crunk shit.  SMOOTH BEATS again, DIGGY DAZ flow.  That hard?  Put a few tracks on your next album and watch the responce.  Come on man, you had a few bangers on D.A.Z and 100 Ways.  I have respect for you, but about 7 of my friends won't even listen to your new stuff anymore because they say "What happened to DAZ?" It's not that hard to add up homie.  For real.  You should respect the truth from some of your fans and change shit up.

DAZ you even said you and Kurupt were trying to make another Dogg Food type album.  Where's it at?  Your flow is better then Kurupts now, but you gotta get the beats cleaned up my man.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

dosent have death row studio no more

give this man a prize

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol daz wont reply to none of y'all unless you make a thread dissing him. Ignores his fans and makes videos to the haters.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
DPG. keep droppin albums... ima check it out

TheRemedy360Ressurection

4 tha record my Patron jacket is fresher than anything in that nigga's whole entire wardrobe.

+1 (if I could)

HighEyeCue

as long as you stop making that southern style music and keep the music westcoast I don't give a fuck if you promote your music on The View

His last album wasn't south oriented at all, neither was the last DPG album for that matter.

has Daz ever made a southern album other than Gangsta Crunk?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol daz wont reply to none of y'all unless you make a thread dissing him. Ignores his fans and makes videos to the haters.
yup
as long as you stop making that southern style music and keep the music westcoast I don't give a fuck if you promote your music on The View

His last album wasn't south oriented at all, neither was the last DPG album for that matter.

has Daz ever made a southern album other than Gangsta Crunk?
not really, but you can hear the influence on some albums

D-TalkX

hahahahahaha
Always a Daz fan, he's a legend and earned his right so who gives a fuck what he does or doesn't do now, he was behind too many classics for you marks to keep talkin' shit as far as i'm concerned.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

smh

"i am young. im under 40"

how old are you,  38 or 39 years old and 7 months?
thats very old, Delmar

Will_B

smh

"i am young. im under 40"

how old are you,  38 or 39 years old and 7 months?
thats very old, Delmar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_Dillinger

^
thanks, for takin ur time to look up info about Daz Dillinger's age on the internet. 

so,
Delmar,
if u are 2 years away from 40, how can u be "young"?  ???

Will_B

^
thanks, for takin ur time to look up info about Daz Dillinger's age on the internet. 

so,
Delmar,

Well I wasn't as interested as you obviously are.....but you really think Daz will bite on your trolling?

^

so,
Delmar,

Well I wasn't as interested as you obviously are.....but you really think Daz will bite on your trolling?

yes, u are -- cause u looked it up on the internet.

how am i trolling, when im askin Daz a question?

Stan

Snoop, Dre, Eminem, Busta, and many more are the same age or older and they have followings.  Diggity Daz can too he just needs to listen to his fans musical advice if he wants to make them snaps.