Author Topic: Random Thoughts of King Tech Volume 2  (Read 199 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Random Thoughts of King Tech Volume 2
« on: January 26, 2003, 05:44:11 PM »
Urban Music continues to slide through a pile of dog shit.
Have yall heard the new Mariah? I mean, not only are artists sampling, but they're sampling songs released weeks before! First ja rule releases a single with the same beat as the smilez and southstar one, now the new mariah carey is ...get this...an Oh Boy remix. So now when we thought we were safe from the garbage annoying played out track, heres another excuse for radio jocks to play that song.

Beat Club and its affiliates is the biggest waste of dope beats on the planet. Just would like to say that.

Am I the only one who thinks that.............

1- Snoop outshined pac on 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted?
2- Soopafly has the best chance to blow up amongst west coast rappers?
3- Death Certificate > Illmatic?

King Tech Stock Exchange

UP- 50 Cent....good God the street buzz is amazing for this album
DOWN- Xzibit....when the people responsible for your success got no love for u, there goes your credibility
DOWN- Ja Rule....Hes on his way out that MTV revolving door

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

Re:Random Thoughts of King Tech Volume 2
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 07:42:09 PM »
I agree with most everything there. Although I think Pac was a little better than Snoop on Amerikaz Most, and i doubt Soopafly will ever blow up real big.

LOL That first point is so true, you know people are running out of ideas for samples when instead of diggin in the crates they just turn on the radio and say "ooh i'd sound okay on that".

Anyway, like TechN9ne say - F.T.I.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 12:20:02 AM »
I don't think Soopafly has a chance at blowing up (which probably means he will as everyone thats big at the moment is shit)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 01:10:24 AM »
I agree with all that, except that's not saying much about Soopa, I still don't think he'll blow up, but he's got a better chance that anybody else... that is if you don't count people that are already big 'blowing up' again... for instance, Cube is sure to blow up when he drops, etc.

I think Snoop outshined pac on that song, yeah.  Just a little bit, though.  "this is for the G's in the Key's Mothaaaaaaaaf*ckaaaaa"

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 02:44:33 AM »
Entertaining piece brother... You could could write for XXL or something.. your material is mad creative, humorous, and rings true!

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 03:57:48 AM »
Write for Vibe instead.  Quincy Jones owns it.  = REAL

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 08:19:52 AM »
eventhough you're a dumb muslim tech....most of you points are right on...though i dont see supafly blowing up(though his album will be dope)...and no way did snoop outshine pac...and illmatic is the most overrated album of all time

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 11:13:26 AM »
illmatic is better tha death certificate

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2003, 11:38:06 AM »
you peeps misunderstand what im sayin

im not sayin soopa will blow up, but what im sayin is...

imagine if the bro was signed to def jam

he has it all, charisma, wit, humour, a laid back flow, and hes a great producer, plus look at the name...SOOPAFLY

i mean, he has the best chance in blowin up, not like the streetz is waitin on his album, but if he was promoted properly, i could definitely see him goin platinum
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2003, 11:39:35 AM »
Write for Vibe instead.  Quincy Jones owns it.  = REAL

I have banned Vibe due to its 1/5 rating of Return of the Regulator and Aziatic....they can suck a dick

Same with Spin magazine, bunch of Em dickriders givin Last Meal a 6/10....fuck em

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2003, 01:25:55 PM »
Damn, that sucks.  They were way off on Warren G.  oh well. I just get it for the articles, LOL.