Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3527 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« on: November 21, 2011, 11:05:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/wOoS6qX06-M&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/wOoS6qX06-M&amp;sns=em</a>

#justsayin

Just incase u can't c it

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:07:27 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »
LOL
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

swe iz active

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
+1 daz a legend tho
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 12:36:43 PM by swe iz active »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:52:30 PM »
LOL, this is incredible. Radiotube is officially my favorite human being. Make video blogs a regular thing. You come off smarter with the camera on you.

Only question, why are you in the passenger seat? lol.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »
u know u just mad cuz daz never checked the beats u sent him, my dude.............trippin on daz for promotin his shit on here, lmao, get the fuck out. if u dont feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle for some godamn attention. u looooove that attention, homie. i really never seen some1 fiendin THIS bad for some.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »
u know u just mad cuz daz never checked the beats u sent him, my dude.............trippin on daz for promotin his shit on here, lmao, get the fuck out. if u dont feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle for some godamn attention. u looooove that attention, homie. i really never seen some1 fiendin THIS bad for some.

LOL. Stop sucking. Daz ain't going to respect you any more than anyone else. He won't get on a song with you & he won't listen to a second of your rapping. It's so obvious what you're doing, but it's embarrassing.

I mean, look what you wrong, "If you don't feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle". Not only did you get all wigger right there, but you're being a complete hypocrite. Lil' B? Kreayshawn? Son, you stay shitting on these acts & dozens more. Actively making threads to take jabs whenever you can. So see through.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

LOL. Stop sucking. Daz ain't going to respect you any more than anyone else. He won't get on a song with you & he won't listen to a second of your rapping. It's so obvious what you're doing, but it's embarrassing.

I mean, look what you wrong, "If you don't feel the music, move along, quit knockin muthafuckaz hustle". Not only did you get all wigger right there, but you're being a complete hypocrite. Lil' B? Kreayshawn? Son, you stay shitting on these acts & dozens more. Actively making threads to take jabs whenever you can. So see through.

wtf are u talking about? why does everything have 2 be a circle with u, like u just aint straight or something?....i say what i say because it's what i feel. there is no hidden reason behind it, like there is with u when u speak. i doubt if daz will even read all these replies. if i say somethin, then thats how i feel godamnit. duck a sick, faggot.

also, when did u catch me making a video blog about lil b? lmao....the fuck outta here, bitchboy.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »
also, if i really wanted 2, i could easily get a feature with daz...dont get it twisted, in this biz, it's all about the money. i just dont feel like chippin in on a daz verse right now, so get that gayass theory out of ur head.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »

on point! 1+

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 02:15:58 PM »
ethered

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 02:32:11 PM »
LOL, this is incredible. Radiotube is officially my favorite human being. Make video blogs a regular thing.

:rock:      lol 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »

wtf are u talking about? why does everything have 2 be a circle with u, like u just aint straight or something?....i say what i say because it's what i feel. there is no hidden reason behind it, like there is with u when u speak. i doubt if daz will even read all these replies. if i say somethin, then thats how i feel godamnit. duck a sick, faggot.

also, when did u catch me making a video blog about lil b? lmao....the fuck outta here, bitchboy.

lol, NIK, I won't even answer that first part. We all see what you're up to.

But what difference does it make if you make a video blog or a texted blog of your opinion? You said nothing of video blogs, just said if you don't feel the music, don't talk about it; if I may paraphrase. Yet showing up in Lil' B threads & other rappers you don't like to shit on them isn't the same shit?

Face it, son. You're a bitch.

DJSpin

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 04:15:58 PM »
What song is playing in The background?

Stan

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »
Who or what is Hollywood Bilderberg Group?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 04:19:49 PM »
Who or what is Hollywood Bilderberg Group?

It's the illest force of nature on the planet.