Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3524 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2011, 11:52:38 PM »
Nobody is mad at you for talking about gay sex all the time.

What we are saying is that for someone that hates gays as much as you, you are completely preoccupied with talking about gay sex with other board members.  Do you understand what I'm saying?

what im saying is that i'm not talkin about gay sex, only a faggot ass queer like urself would interpret my figurative sayings as actual gay sex acts. understand what i'm saying?

Why is it that all of your figurative sayings revolve around homosexual activities?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »
Nobody is mad at you for talking about gay sex all the time.

What we are saying is that for someone that hates gays as much as you, you are completely preoccupied with talking about gay sex with other board members.  Do you understand what I'm saying?

what im saying is that i'm not talkin about gay sex, only a faggot ass queer like urself would interpret my figurative sayings as actual gay sex acts. understand what i'm saying?

But if you hate gays the way you claim to, why even suggest something like that? Do you understand what I'm saying?

exactly, why implicate yourself in these scenarios? nik you got issues lmao

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2011, 01:05:31 AM »
^lol@the three faggots..ridin nuts is bad for ur health.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2011, 01:15:44 AM »
i feel sorry for your unborn kids nik you operate on a level thats about ten years behind your actual age.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2011, 01:23:39 AM »
i feel sorry for your unborn kids nik you operate on a level thats about ten years behind your actual age.

ur a fuckin geek, petey....end of story. quit actin like we on some bookclub message forum, u fuckin faggot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2011, 01:28:48 AM »
nik you need to grow up...its not cool fam.

you dont represent yourself right...the reason this site dont embrace your work is becasue your demeanor is a bad thing for this forum to affiliate itself with.

youve been exposed time and time again you act like a complete moron nevermind the fact the music is very subpar.

you should bounce from this site for a while give yourself an attitude makeover and then comeback...give people a chance to forget about how much of a creep you are.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2011, 01:39:27 AM »
nik you need to grow up...its not cool fam.

you dont represent yourself right...the reason this site dont embrace your work is becasue your demeanor is a bad thing for this forum to affiliate itself with.

youve been exposed time and time again you act like a complete moron nevermind the fact the music is very subpar.

you should bounce from this site for a while give yourself an attitude makeover and then comeback...give people a chance to forget about how much of a creep you are.

lol@this site...theres about 3 or so nutriders who still cant let go and follow me around 2 talk shit. other than that, i've gotten my share of props and i'm currently workin on some real shit, while ur stuck tryna figure the latest html for ur 8 post-a-day message board....for fux sake, u got a daughter and ur heavily into this internet shit like it's ur entire social life. and ur tellin me to grow up because i call people faggots when they act like punks? get a grip of yourself, peter.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2011, 02:16:20 AM »
uh oh...someones getting mad.

it takes me no longer to admin that site then it does for you to admin your you tube account, i post about four or five times a day on each site...i do what i can, it seems like someones projecting again...

your whole existence is documented on this site rofl also its one thing to call someone a fag or a punk but you actually take the time to dream up a scenario in which said forum poster is actively mouthing your cock...so yeah im saying there may be some issues there to look into.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2011, 02:17:42 AM »
guys, guys,,  ???
what is this?
its xmas for christ sake..

im disapointed now  :grumpy:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2011, 02:24:38 AM »
lol hes browsing da sauce as we speak.

i see you elior lmao

anyone wanna play hangman for this wiggers ip number?

jokes

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2011, 02:35:55 AM »
uh oh...someones getting mad.

it takes me no longer to admin that site then it does for you to admin your you tube account, i post about four or five times a day on each site...i do what i can, it seems like someones projecting again...

your whole existence is documented on this site rofl also its one thing to call someone a fag or a punk but you actually take the time to dream up a scenario in which said forum poster is actively mouthing your cock...so yeah im saying there may be some issues there to look into.

say what u will, but u still come off mad geek. sorry, bro, it is what it is....

i picture u sounding like dane cook when u post

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2011, 02:42:10 AM »
yea, i'm checking ur site for the first time, i aint gunna lie.. but lmfao.. hella nutriding ass threads about me and other peeps who dont even post there, son smh. i really didnt expect ur forum to be THAT much of a fagfest. on a real note, u should rename that website to "internet gossip talk" or somethin along those lines...bad look, peter.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2011, 02:42:32 AM »
the double posts of doom.

i think its funny the lengths you go through to avoid the "edited by" from appearing on your posts.  ;)

just for you i opened up certain sections of the forum and as an added bonus you dont even have to register to post in the beef section anymore
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:00:33 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2011, 02:55:36 AM »
quit the nerdtalk, i replied 2 both ur posts...lmao@u getting excited that some1 was checkin ur board and then running to check the ip. "we got a visitor!"

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2011, 03:15:26 AM »

i think its funny the lengths you go through to avoid the "edited by" from appearing on your posts.  ;)

just for you i opened up certain sections of the forum and as an added bonus you dont even have to register to post in the beef section anymore

lol@"lenghts"...i think it's funny that u edit ur post instead of making a new one. is that considered "cool" in the interwebz world? u tryin 2 hard, peter.