Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3474 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2011, 01:09:18 PM »
no it just shows how insecure you are or how eager you are to impress me/us...not sure which it is yet.

you think you get a pass becasue your from cali? please, wiggers is a worldwide phenomenon. niggas here will never look at you like an "OG" (how gay) of this site becasue you still act exactly like how you acted circa 2002, thus disqualifying you from "OG" status...you dont contribute shit here but your own selfish promotion and the type of attention you draw to this forum isnt the type of attention they want here. you look stupid as fuck when you talk about yourself like you are an asset to this site...your a bad look to this forum, and to cali hip hop. sorry to burst your bubble.

naah, peter, u got it twisted...i'm just a clean mufucka and i think highly of myself, so i think my words deserve 2 appear clean. look at the big deal u makin of me copy and pasting my post 2 edit it, like really? thats what u got, peter?

btw, i can give a fuck less about what mufuckaz online think of me, i got my own squad, and unlike u, i communicate with peeps outside of the internet world, and thats what matters 2 me...reality, peter. give it a try. like i said, talk all the shit u want, but i'm actually makin moves...we workin on puttin out classic material and doin our thing. ur workin on updating ur message forum. real spit, get off the nuts, peter. u dont belong there.

you pour so much of yourself into this forum its almost sad to watch you put your foot in your mouth everytime you try to talk shit about anyones online activities.

you much like the thread starter have a false sence of entitlement and you have no squad aint shit classic about your material and stop acting like you got style and flair, you cant dress and your whole dialogue sounds like skits from old rap tapes., i know it hurts when i pick you apart like this but you need to be knocked down a notch every now and again.

if someone like me dont come around every now and again to check you you might actually start to believe some of this nonsense you talk here.

your ego will be the death of you elior, you are your own worst enemy.

i dont pour shit to this forum, i post my thoughts and thats that....ur the one who takes it as some real life social environment, pete, so lets not get it twisted.

and yes, we are workin on classic material and fuxin with legendary cats in the game.. u wouldnt know, since none of the shit leaked, u just talkin out ur ass 2 save face. talk alla the shit u want, but never has there been a jew in the game wit so much style. we got swagless lames like mac miller in the game, then u have sccit tha shit. the slickest cat a nerd like urself will ever communicate with. u see the video in my sig? thats lacey duvalle up in that bitch. thats my peoples...i'm willin 2 bet uve jerked it to lacey duvalle before. man up and quit bein a fuckin bitch.

first off nik calm down, its just a discussion online...you know i like to fuck with you, deep down i dont hate you or anything i just think its crazy how i can move you like a chess piece by saying the right shit to you. you aint gotta prove shit to me cuzzo.

as far as "i dont pour shit onto this forum" yeah okay, nik this forum is your main means of getting your music heard stop bullshitting yourself. you promote music on here and get emotional if no one replies withen 24 hours...all im saying is you aint gotta try so hard g. ive never seen someone so brazenly conflict them selves on the internet as you...everything you say about cats its like your talking into a mirror

this place is like methadone to you fam.

look how much credit u give urself...either u really think that ur movin me and ur hella delusional, or u just lyin to urself to make urself feel like u comin out on top.

if u remember, there was a time when i stopped postin on this forum because cats was gettin so lame...the only reason i even came back was because we started makin music again, n thats what got me back in the mix. if it wasnt for that, i most likely wouldnt even be here right now. so yea, in a way, this forum means somethin to me MUSICALLY. but for u, it's like a SOCIAL environment where u come to feel accepted and clown around with ur internet buddies like u on some elementary playground. shit is beyond sad, pete, no lie. i dont hate u either, i honestly think ur a good guy deep inside. but to be real with u, the way u act sometimes makes u sound like the prototype internet geek.

and i never get emotional over people not replyin to my music...u know as well as any1, when i drop my own shit, i gets mine. when i post Klientel's music, people don't know him, so he doesn't get as much attention on here....which is why i bump the threads. it's called PROMOTION. u reading into that like i'm actually gettin emotional over it is another classic reach of urs.

the way you bump them comes off as thirsty sometimes, thats all im saying. as far as how much credit i give myself its like this: if i can pull you out of your character or bring out the worst out of you online i consider that successful trolling.

i like to fuck with you about your music becasue i know its something you hold dear to your heart, you ever read Machiavelli? its just games and jokes fam your an easy target its not personal.

do u know me, son? these back-n-forths aint out of my character....i've been doin this shit for years, my boy. u aint doin shit, get ya head out ya ass. so until next time....suck a dick, faggot.

thank you nik you just proved one of the points i was making earlier...during your decade long run on this forum you aint changed a bit. same somphmoric emotionally stunted clown you was back when you was making "how to kiss girls " threads.  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »
no it just shows how insecure you are or how eager you are to impress me/us...not sure which it is yet.

you think you get a pass becasue your from cali? please, wiggers is a worldwide phenomenon. niggas here will never look at you like an "OG" (how gay) of this site becasue you still act exactly like how you acted circa 2002, thus disqualifying you from "OG" status...you dont contribute shit here but your own selfish promotion and the type of attention you draw to this forum isnt the type of attention they want here. you look stupid as fuck when you talk about yourself like you are an asset to this site...your a bad look to this forum, and to cali hip hop. sorry to burst your bubble.

naah, peter, u got it twisted...i'm just a clean mufucka and i think highly of myself, so i think my words deserve 2 appear clean. look at the big deal u makin of me copy and pasting my post 2 edit it, like really? thats what u got, peter?

btw, i can give a fuck less about what mufuckaz online think of me, i got my own squad, and unlike u, i communicate with peeps outside of the internet world, and thats what matters 2 me...reality, peter. give it a try. like i said, talk all the shit u want, but i'm actually makin moves...we workin on puttin out classic material and doin our thing. ur workin on updating ur message forum. real spit, get off the nuts, peter. u dont belong there.

you pour so much of yourself into this forum its almost sad to watch you put your foot in your mouth everytime you try to talk shit about anyones online activities.

you much like the thread starter have a false sence of entitlement and you have no squad aint shit classic about your material and stop acting like you got style and flair, you cant dress and your whole dialogue sounds like skits from old rap tapes., i know it hurts when i pick you apart like this but you need to be knocked down a notch every now and again.

if someone like me dont come around every now and again to check you you might actually start to believe some of this nonsense you talk here.

your ego will be the death of you elior, you are your own worst enemy.

i dont pour shit to this forum, i post my thoughts and thats that....ur the one who takes it as some real life social environment, pete, so lets not get it twisted.

and yes, we are workin on classic material and fuxin with legendary cats in the game.. u wouldnt know, since none of the shit leaked, u just talkin out ur ass 2 save face. talk alla the shit u want, but never has there been a jew in the game wit so much style. we got swagless lames like mac miller in the game, then u have sccit tha shit. the slickest cat a nerd like urself will ever communicate with. u see the video in my sig? thats lacey duvalle up in that bitch. thats my peoples...i'm willin 2 bet uve jerked it to lacey duvalle before. man up and quit bein a fuckin bitch.

first off nik calm down, its just a discussion online...you know i like to fuck with you, deep down i dont hate you or anything i just think its crazy how i can move you like a chess piece by saying the right shit to you. you aint gotta prove shit to me cuzzo.

as far as "i dont pour shit onto this forum" yeah okay, nik this forum is your main means of getting your music heard stop bullshitting yourself. you promote music on here and get emotional if no one replies withen 24 hours...all im saying is you aint gotta try so hard g. ive never seen someone so brazenly conflict them selves on the internet as you...everything you say about cats its like your talking into a mirror

this place is like methadone to you fam.

look how much credit u give urself...either u really think that ur movin me and ur hella delusional, or u just lyin to urself to make urself feel like u comin out on top.

if u remember, there was a time when i stopped postin on this forum because cats was gettin so lame...the only reason i even came back was because we started makin music again, n thats what got me back in the mix. if it wasnt for that, i most likely wouldnt even be here right now. so yea, in a way, this forum means somethin to me MUSICALLY. but for u, it's like a SOCIAL environment where u come to feel accepted and clown around with ur internet buddies like u on some elementary playground. shit is beyond sad, pete, no lie. i dont hate u either, i honestly think ur a good guy deep inside. but to be real with u, the way u act sometimes makes u sound like the prototype internet geek.

and i never get emotional over people not replyin to my music...u know as well as any1, when i drop my own shit, i gets mine. when i post Klientel's music, people don't know him, so he doesn't get as much attention on here....which is why i bump the threads. it's called PROMOTION. u reading into that like i'm actually gettin emotional over it is another classic reach of urs.

the way you bump them comes off as thirsty sometimes, thats all im saying. as far as how much credit i give myself its like this: if i can pull you out of your character or bring out the worst out of you online i consider that successful trolling.

i like to fuck with you about your music becasue i know its something you hold dear to your heart, you ever read Machiavelli? its just games and jokes fam your an easy target its not personal.

do u know me, son? these back-n-forths aint out of my character....i've been doin this shit for years, my boy. u aint doin shit, get ya head out ya ass. so until next time....suck a dick, faggot.

thank you nik you just proved one of the points i was making earlier...during your decade long run on this forum you aint changed a bit. same somphmoric emotionally stunted clown you was back when you was making "how to kiss girls " threads.  ;)

and ur still the same geek who chops it up with internet buddies for shits and giggles on various message forums, including ur own...some things never change.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »
cut the bullshit nickelodeon you actively meet people from this very forum and you invite your few real life homies here smh you make it too fucking easy doggie.

this is getting redundant.

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
cut the bullshit nickelodeon you actively meet people from this very forum and you invite your few real life homies here smh you make it too fucking easy doggie.

peter...u just said that u got me actin out of character in these back-n-forths. when i prove u wrong, u jump 2 the next excuse. if u think acting out of character is a sign of victory, i'm the one who got u actin out of character, homie. u aint known for these back-n-forths...i am. win for me (according 2 ur logic).

now, i dont actively meet people outside of this forum...last person i met outside of this forum was infinite, and i met him at a concert we both attended in 2002. thats almost a decade ago...now go and find somethin else 2 ride nuts over, peter. lord knows, it's what u live for.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »

peter...u just said that u got me actin out of character in these back-n-forths. when i prove u wrong, u jump 2 the next excuse. if u think acting out of character is a sign of victory, i'm the one who got u actin out of character, homie. u aint known for these back-n-forths...i am. win for me (according 2 ur logic).

now, i dont actively meet people outside of this forum...last person i met outside of this forum was infinite, and i met him at a concert we both attended in 2002. thats almost a decade ago...now go and find somethin else 2 ride nuts over, peter. lord knows, it's what u live for.

smashing on wannabes and lames is what i do...its what im known for

sorry you get caught up in that lane famo. i try and give you pointers on how to conduct yourself in a respectful manner but youd rather stay in your bubble.

you need an attitude makeover doggie

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2011, 03:22:11 PM »
its friday faggots go ride some nuts

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
LOL I said wannabes and lames and kmacc heard his calling.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »
sure peter boy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
Always wondered that about Klientel. NIK posted like 10 videos of the guy. I watched two & there was never a point you got mentioned, LAMB, Roccy, a Lights shout out. Anything.

& what do you mean 2002? Didn't you meet Grundy after that?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2011, 05:28:06 PM »
Always wondered that about Klientel. NIK posted like 10 videos of the guy. I watched two & there was never a point you got mentioned, LAMB, Roccy, a Lights shout out. Anything.

And sikotic....

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »

smashing on wannabes and lames is what i do...its what im known for

sorry you get caught up in that lane famo. i try and give you pointers on how to conduct yourself in a respectful manner but youd rather stay in your bubble.

you need an attitude makeover doggie

stop talkin like that, peter. shit dont make u any less a nerd.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2011, 05:29:54 PM »

And sikotic....

Then told Bundy he'd see him...only if he went to his park.

Then invited me to go to California to kick it with him.

He's a pathological liar.

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »

only posted 2 videos, n they were both from before we did music wit him...new L.A.M.B with Klientel comin soon.

and i did tell grundy he can come see me at my local park if he wanted 2, but it wasnt on some me tryna be his buddy shit. it aint just for grundy...any1 is welcome 2 come thru. that includes all u nutriding faggots.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2011, 05:33:18 PM »

And sikotic....

again, never went 2 chop it up with sik..peter was tryna make it seem like i have a bunch of friends from this board.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2011, 06:59:36 PM »
you met doggystylin didnt you?