Author Topic: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)  (Read 3529 times)

Sccit

Re: Hollywood's response to Bigg Daz Dilli (the video)
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2011, 12:54:07 PM »
lol did nik insinuate that only real men talk about other men sucking penises? LMAO

if thats what u got out of it, then ur one dumb mutherfucker, petey...foreal

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »
seriously nik the shits getting out of hand...seek help.

you are approaching thirty and have the mental capacity of a 16 year old with a bunch of pee pee jokes.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2011, 06:56:01 PM »
50% of niks posts have homosexual references in them. He's not gay, he just loves talking about board members doing homo shit to him. That doesn't mean he's gay, guys.

butthurt fruitcakes like u make it easy to tell the men from the bitches.. i bet u shed a tear every time i call someone a faggot. jromo shit.

So you admit to looking for men on here?  And calling someone a butthurt fruitcake is not gay at all nik. I bet you said "jeezuz" with a little lisp when you typed that.

lol...the only way for u to make it any more obvious that my "homophobic" slurs get u tight would be to put a fuckin rainbow in ur sig, ya bitch.

nik, I take no offense to you calling myself or the few dozen other people on here fags.  At all.  I'm not 13.  I'm pointing out how pre-occupied you are with talking about gay sex.  It's easily your favorite topic.  More than Kobe and the Lakers.

Who are the real men on here nik?  What makes them manly?  Why is that appealing to you?  Why do half of your posts postulate them engaging in homosexual acts with you? 

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:36 PM »
seriously nik the shits getting out of hand...seek help.

you are approaching thirty and have the mental capacity of a 16 year old with a bunch of pee pee jokes.

1.i'm not approaching 30
2.if u were half as smart as me, you wouldn't be as dumb as u are..

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »
50% of niks posts have homosexual references in them. He's not gay, he just loves talking about board members doing homo shit to him. That doesn't mean he's gay, guys.

butthurt fruitcakes like u make it easy to tell the men from the bitches.. i bet u shed a tear every time i call someone a faggot. jromo shit.

So you admit to looking for men on here?  And calling someone a butthurt fruitcake is not gay at all nik. I bet you said "jeezuz" with a little lisp when you typed that.

lol...the only way for u to make it any more obvious that my "homophobic" slurs get u tight would be to put a fuckin rainbow in ur sig, ya bitch.

nik, I take no offense to you calling myself or the few dozen other people on here fags.  At all.  I'm not 13.  I'm pointing out how pre-occupied you are with talking about gay sex.  It's easily your favorite topic.  More than Kobe and the Lakers.

Who are the real men on here nik?  What makes them manly?  Why is that appealing to you?  Why do half of your posts postulate them engaging in homosexual acts with you? 

easy...the dudes who pop-up half mad when i say "get off my dick" and take it so literal that they refer to it as a "gay joke" are the faggots. u muthafuckaz aint hard 2 see through, jromo.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2011, 09:12:04 PM »
Damn son, get out your feelings already lmao

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2011, 09:13:23 PM »
Damn son, get out your feelings already lmao

so u on my nuts now 2?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »
The thing I've realized about NIK is that you can be the chillest dude ever, but if you go against NIK you instantly go to "some faggot nutlicker who acts like a real bitch". It doesn't matter your history or anything. It's like if Brian started slowly to go against NIK all the time in threads, NIK would start going off like "Damn, you're acting like a real bitch". But Brian sucks off everything NIK says & does, so to NIK, Brian is the illest nigga on this forum. NIK's definition of "being a bitch/faggot/nutlicker" = not agreeing with him. Forfeiting your own opinion & just co-signing NIK is what makes you "cool".

He just has trouble understanding he's wrong, because if you ask NIK, in a ten year frame, he's never been wrong once. Kinda getting back to Petey's point of him having the mental capacity of a sixteen year old.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2011, 03:03:31 PM »
The thing I've realized about NIK is that you can be the chillest dude ever, but if you go against NIK you instantly go to "some faggot nutlicker who acts like a real bitch". It doesn't matter your history or anything. It's like if Brian started slowly to go against NIK all the time in threads, NIK would start going off like "Damn, you're acting like a real bitch". But Brian sucks off everything NIK says & does, so to NIK, Brian is the illest nigga on this forum. NIK's definition of "being a bitch/faggot/nutlicker" = not agreeing with him. Forfeiting your own opinion & just co-signing NIK is what makes you "cool".

He just has trouble understanding he's wrong, because if you ask NIK, in a ten year frame, he's never been wrong once. Kinda getting back to Petey's point of him having the mental capacity of a sixteen year old.

let me sum up what u just said:

"nik thinks that if u ride his nuts, ur a faggot".......yes. that's exactly what i think. good job, sherlock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »

let me sum up what u just said:

"nik thinks that if u ride his nuts, ur a faggot".......yes. that's exactly what i think. good job, sherlock.

Well you're right in principal, but what I'm really saying is that your definition of "riding your nuts" is way off.

For example right there, there is no "nutriding" going on. That's just how you act. Somebody calls you out for ACTUALLY being a bitch or a herb for making homosexual references every post & that automatically makes them a nutrider. You just fail to acknowledge the truth & your automatic defense mechanism is to call them gay.

So basically it leaves you with this ultimatum: You're either A. A homo who loves talking about guys being gay or B. Highly immature & don't know how to hold a conversation to defend your perspective.

I won't make the choice for you, but outside of those two there really isn't any other explanation.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
^stfu, son...u sound like a faggot.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »
stay off these jewish peanuts

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »
Nobody is mad at you for talking about gay sex all the time.

What we are saying is that for someone that hates gays as much as you, you are completely preoccupied with talking about gay sex with other board members.  Do you understand what I'm saying?

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2011, 08:51:37 PM »

What we are saying is that for someone that hates gays as much as you, you are completely preoccupied with talking about gay sex with other board members.  Do you understand what I'm saying?

what im saying is that i'm not talkin about gay sex, only a faggot ass queer like urself would interpret my figurative sayings as actual gay sex acts. understand what i'm saying?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »

what im saying is that i'm not talkin about gay sex, only a faggot ass queer like urself would interpret my figurative sayings as actual gay sex acts. understand what i'm saying?

But if you hate gays the way you claim to, why even suggest something like that? Do you understand what I'm saying?