Author Topic: As I Travel More Often  (Read 169 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
As I Travel More Often
« on: November 18, 2011, 04:28:58 AM »
I hate flying, people just piss me off, their not considerate, they talk loud as fuck, and its usually damn foreigners not americans, not europeans, but usually fucking chinese and indian nationals or any other country thats not 1st world.

these guys don't fly much, so they don't know common decency in a fucking plane, its about 2 or 3 am time from where we departed and mother fucekrs talk loud in that fucking mandarin language or indian language, shit fucking pissed me off. damn i swear man i get the urge to just get the fuck up and start shit its just fucking annoying.

and these are adults, what the fuck, everyone is sleeping, what if they were sleeping and some one was fucking being loud, i don't understand that. i swear i wanna just punch these rude fucksi n the face.

and don't get me started with the kids, don't get me wrong i give respect to the parents that control their kids and such but some parents don't give a fuck. lol some kid was kicking the shit out of the passenger's seat next to me and he asked the mom to stop respectfully, she didn't do shit, ask the flight attendant n she and she seemed clueless too, and i suggested pretty loudly (cuz i understand where this guys coming from) y don't you trade seats with the passenger thats sitting behind the mother and start kicking her seat.

lol and THEN she calmed her child down.

some people literally deserved to get slapped in the fucking face.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: As I Travel More Often
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
you travel just with your fantasy and GOOGLE MAPS, fucking idiot.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »

lol, how pathetic, dudes been knowing I'm in other countries, they checkd my ip before.

sorry bro my life isn't as bland as yours, i thought u were coming to LA? hmm i assume its you "fantasy travels" huh elano?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BabyBird

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »
pre-meditate yourself going to the eastcoast

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 01:23:03 PM »
...and you realize New York is superior to the rest of the world. 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 12:05:23 AM »
What do you do for work?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 01:37:47 AM »

lol, how pathetic, dudes been knowing I'm in other countries, they checkd my ip before.

sorry bro my life isn't as bland as yours, i thought u were coming to LA? hmm i assume its you "fantasy travels" huh elano?

LMFAO "dudes been knowing I'm in other countries, they checkd my ip before"  :D :D :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.