Author Topic: Bitchass 90s Babies Have No Respect - What I Wouldnt Give To Jigsaw This Mufucka  (Read 679 times)

Sccit

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

V2DHeart

This was discussed on another forum I'm on. Apparently the homeless guy is abusive towards people who don't give him money.

Regardless though, at the end of the day, this guy is still an old man. These kids should have shook their heads, walked off and known better. It's the fact they ALL laughed afterwards, and took out their phones to take pictures, or record it like it's a moment to be proud of. Where's Charles Bronson when you need him  ;D

We see all these old crazy men in society all the time. You just laugh about it, and let them be on their way. This guy clearly wanted a reaction and excuse just to hit him though, you could tell by the way he marched up to him. I'd love to see him do that on his own to another guy of the same age.

And NIkCC, the guy is a pussy. His girly punch was pathetic. He'll get his one of these days, like other little brats
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

This was discussed on another forum I'm on. Apparently the homeless guy is abusive towards people who don't give him money.

Regardless though, at the end of the day, this guy is still an old man. These kids should have shook their heads, walked off and known better. It's the fact they ALL laughed afterwards, and took out their phones to take pictures, or record it like it's a moment to be proud of. Where's Charles Bronson when you need him  ;D

We see all these old crazy men in society all the time. You just laugh about it, and let them be on their way. This guy clearly wanted a reaction and excuse just to hit him though, you could tell by the way he marched up to him. I'd love to see him do that on his own to another guy of the same age.

And NIkCC, the guy is a pussy. His girly punch was pathetic. He'll get his one of these days, like other little brats

thats nonsense....here is the real story.

Chicago police have launched an investigation into a disturbing Internet video which shows a young man punching an apparently homeless older man, knocking him out cold on the platform at the CTA's Chicago Avenue Red Line station.

The video, posted last Saturday by WorldStarHipHop.com, shows a young man wearing black smiling before approaching an older man wearing a khaki jacket and tapping him on the shoulder. The two appear to exchange a few words before the young man suddenly punches the older man directly in the face, knocking him almost instantly onto the train platform floor, where he lies motionless.

The assailant and whomever filmed the video, meanwhile, board the train with friends, most of whom are laughing about the attack. One onlooker even mimics the punch as he laughs it off.

The incident, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, occurred in April, but police were apparently not aware of the attack until the video made its way online this week. The matter is now the subject of an open police investigation as detectives attempt to identify and find those involved.

The Chicago Tribune reports that police and paramedics were called to the station and the attacked man was treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and released.

The bizarre, seemingly random attack appeared to be a game called "Point 'Em Out, Knock 'Em Out," according to Fox Chicago. Bryce Rays, a communicators professor at Chicago State University explained to Fox that it's "a game that people play, they just randomly point at somebody and someone has to knock that person out, and if they don't they could get hit by one of their friends instead."

While some websites have apparently named the attacker, according to the Tribune, he has not yet been formally charged. Detectives must locate and identify the victim and ask if he wishes to file a complaint before charges can be filed, police told the Sun-Times.

Investigators are encouraging anyone with further information pertaining to the attack victim to contact police.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/12/chicago-police-search-for_n_1090036.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That is some fucked up shit.

lol @ saying 90's babies though, just tryna start. First of all, don't even front like that guy can't be 21 making him born in '89. Secondly, show me another video of an act like that from a 90's baby...

The 80's were some of the most violent times. You're just uneducated & ignorant.

Sccit

it's all good, a 90s baby like urself wouldnt get it.....violence is one thing. disrespect on this level is another. guaranteed they some 90s babies. worlds comin 2 an end.

Sccit

The 80's were some of the most violent times. You're just uneducated & ignorant.

btw, what happened 2 u stayin off my dick if i stayed out ur way n didnt diss u? cant help urself, huh?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

btw, what happened 2 u stayin off my dick if i stayed out ur way n didnt diss u? cant help urself, huh?

Like I said, I'll disagree with you about a topic. You're uneducated about the years in which you were born. Which makes sense because you were too young to understand the world around you & you're ignorant for saying all 90's babies are like this & have no respect. I'm not making up things about you; just what's presented to me clearly about your comments.

But you won't see me in threads where you're just casually talking rap & making a solid point or something. Actually if you didn't say "90's babies", I probably would've just left it at "That is some fucked up shit" lol.

Sccit

lol...damn man, ur a fag and a half.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol...damn man, ur a fag and a half.

Another L.

Sccit

realize how no one co-signs u here like they used 2.........shut the fuck up and take a good look in the mirror. for ur sake, my dude.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
realize how no one co-signs u here like they used 2.........shut the fuck up and take a good look in the mirror. for ur sake, my dude.

lol, & you say I make up lies. Nobody ever really co-signed me. On top of that, this place is dead compared to what it was when I first got here.

Let me make this easy for you. Pictures of your brother came out & this forum erupted in laughter, shitted on him & you & your pussy made self ran away for a week. You stalked me, found a video of my brother & nobody cared, posted pictures of your brother & before page two, the thread had nothing to do with me. Now tell me, whose more respected? LMAO.

People are tired of us, that's why nobody really cares. I understand. It's boring & annoying. It's just you won't stop lol.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Sccit

lol, & you say I make up lies. Nobody ever really co-signed me. On top of that, this place is dead compared to what it was when I first got here.

Let me make this easy for you. Pictures of your brother came out & this forum erupted in laughter, shitted on him & you & your pussy made self ran away for a week. You stalked me, found a video of my brother & nobody cared, posted pictures of your brother & before page two, the thread had nothing to do with me. Now tell me, whose more respected? LMAO.

People are tired of us, that's why nobody really cares. I understand. It's boring & annoying. It's just you won't stop lol.

smh

i also never went anywhere for a week. u gota stop that whole lyin thing, biebs.

anyways, i'm off 2 handle some turkey with the fam. have fun suckin dick in the mean time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Is Eden respected at the table or does he sit dark in a corner like the kid in Wedding Crashers?