Author Topic: GREAT Night...Hilarious Shit...  (Read 97 times)

Murrow

GREAT Night...Hilarious Shit...
« on: February 01, 2003, 06:49:10 AM »
Man, last night was awesome.  My friends and I took two cars to a town 30 minutes from where we live, and it was like a road trip.  My car was leading the way, and one kid was looking @ the map.  The other car was following us.  We had no idea how to get to this other town, but we wanted to see a basketball game for our school.  

Once we got into what we thought was the town, the car behind us misses a right turn to follow us.  We turned and they didn't, so then we call them us to backtrack to the last light and to take that turn.  LOL, so they do that, go flying past us who were just waiting on the side and look to be chasing a car they thought to be us lol, so they wouldn't get lost.

In the meanwhile we are chasing them, and trying to get their attention as they frantically chase the other car who they think is us.  LOL, we almost crashed like six times it was nuts.  Then finally they see the car infront of them pull into a driveway.  LOL finally we beep at them and told them we were behind them.  

EVENTUALLY, we got to the basketball game.  The 4 of us met up with these 2 hot chics inside.  We asked if they wanted to smoke so they agreed.  We went back out to my car and clam baked the hell out of it.  They funny part is when we all went back into the gym together.  EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE knew we just came back from smoking weed.  The cheerleaders, players, grandma's etc who were all there.  It was terrible.

THIS GETS BETTER...

So once the game got out, we got back into our cars to TRY and make it home somehow.  So me and my friends said what are we gonna do?  We saw the bus full of cheerleaders from our high school about to pull out, so we were like FOLLOW THEM.  

Then once we got going the girls in the back started to dance.  They were hot too.  My friend passed me the bowl and I started to take rips from it.  The girls started to go crazy and then they STARTED TO STRIP.

ALL of a sudden I drove up and was like within an inch of the back of the bus for the WHOLE ride home LOL.  I swear all 3 of us were glued to the windshield.  When we came to stops, we shouted take it off.  LOL, these girls were feeling on eachother, once girl moonded us, and one girl friggin CHANGED right then and there.  We couldn't believe these girls we were going to school with were doing this.  

The other car behind us started to catch on and saw what was going on, so they tried to cut us off but I didn't let them.

Finally, we pulled into our school and one fo the girls that changed came up to us.  My friend said that she'd flash us, so we drove up and ask, lol.  She said she had a boyfriend, but we kept negotiating.  We couldn't get her too, so we left.

MAN, BEST NIGHT EVER
« Last Edit: February 01, 2003, 06:52:48 AM by Murrow »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:GREAT Night...Hilarious Shit...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 09:10:25 AM »
dope night...mine kinda sounds a little something like this..

went to my friends zacs, mad bitches n dudes all drunk and ready to get real baked, zac made this growing room in his closet, its like a tunnel u crawl through to get in, dope as hell!,aluminum foil all ova the walls so when yer all clam baking in there you weird out real fucken bad, got so ripped then crawled out and his dad got home and threatened to call the cops on us n shit, so we walked around town in the winter in NEW YORK, so fucken cold, thats bout it, then got baked a thoughout the night some mo
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

bez

Re:GREAT Night...Hilarious Shit...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 12:08:39 PM »
man sounds like you had a dope night out.

It was my friends birhtday on MOnday night, we out to a club got drunk and shit I pulled 3 girls, the 3rd girl was so hot.  Good nite like.