Author Topic: Why does Dubcc appeal to idiots so much?  (Read 793 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Why does Dubcc appeal to idiots so much?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 10:56:36 PM »
^Did Infinite hack this account?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 11:44:20 PM »
the internet brings the worst out of men - ghandi

Portugoal

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 01:25:08 AM »
People can get into a total different mindset when they step into the car. The same thing happens when people log on to Dubcc.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 04:33:50 AM »
People can get into a total different mindset when they step into the car. The same thing happens when people log on to Dubcc.

Great quotable^^

V2DHeart

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 03:28:51 AM »
The rampant misogynism, laughably dumb 'tough' facial expressions, the pathetic hand signs, the clothing style, the shallow focus on such extremely ugly accessories as name chains, the useless and childish beefing...Suffice to say that I like westcoast hiphop sonically but have grown to intensely dislike much of the culture around it, fostering it and being encouraged by it.  

In fact, I do think I know the answer to the question I asked: Yes, westcoast hiphop does attract idiots and it does because the culture in itself is idiotic and backwards, with selfproclaimed alpha-males getting their selfworth from material things like jewelry, cars and clothes and from vapid activities like smoking weed.

Couldn't agree more. That's a reason I went off Hip Hop in general. I don't know if it got any worse, but the quality of music certainly did. It was maybe alright when you were 16 to 21, but after that the Hip Hop image thing gets kinda lame

It's like Nas said, real ballers, and real Millionaires don't wear big ass chains and that, their spening millions on things like paintings
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »
Why does Dubcc appeal to idiots so much? You wrote an entire essay ranting against this forum but admit you still lurk here. I think you answered your own question.

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 10:08:58 AM »
the internet brings the worst out of men - ghandi

LOL really though, i was thinking the exact same thing the other day

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »
I only posted in the music sections for years.  Back then I used to get irritated w/ trolling because I was pretty serious about music and wanting to discuss it. But my interest in a lot of the newer stuff just isn't there, and it's obviously not for many other people judging by how many are still on this board.  But at the end of the day, it's not worth taking that seriously at all.

I check in every once in a while for some lulz, but that's about it.  Can't remember the last good music I picked up off of here. 

As for the other stuff, I think it's just a microcosm of where we are as a society.  The lack of basic grammar and spelling skills in people today is pathetic in my opinion.  I think you can classify people in 2 diff categories: good spellers / grammar and shitty spellers / grammar.  The sad part is is that people fail to realize that lacking a basic command of their native language is very detrimental to their ability to succeed in life.  They don't know how to express themselves, and they don't know what many words mean.  Deaf, dumb, and blind basically.  And the funny part is, they are proud to be ignorant or at least have to pretend to be.  Like Chris Rock "people love to not know shit".

I have a rule to never be with a woman who can't spell.  I've found it's a great indicator of overall intelligence and maturity.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »
i dont know about "idiots" per say (hi, William  :) ), i get along wit most of em,,,,,,,, but this forum does appeal to alot of french people. some of em are fucked in the head, (i think its just a coincidence tho, i personaly love France)
----->> but shoutouts to the bo$$-frenchies HannibalLoc and Mista_Rosa - good peoples)

As for the other stuff, I think it's just a microcosm of where we are as a society.  The lack of basic grammar and spelling skills in people today is pathetic in my opinion.  I think you can classify people in 2 diff categories: good spellers / grammar and shitty spellers / grammar.  The sad part is is that people fail to realize that lacking a basic command of their native language is very detrimental to their ability to succeed in life.  They don't know how to express themselves, and they don't know what many words mean.  Deaf, dumb, and blind basically.  And the funny part is, they are proud to be ignorant or at least have to pretend to be.  Like Chris Rock "people love to not know shit".

^
get off ur high horse.
its a music-forum. ppl are communictain wit each other,, fast/easy, its not a showoff in timeconsumin spellin.
n do u imply taht ur lookin for a woman wit skills in spellin on the internet?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:59:03 PM by Michael Madsen »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »
i dont know about "idiots" per say (hi, William  :) ), i get along wit most of em,,,,,,,, but this forum does appeal to alot of french people. some of em are fucked in the head, (i think its just a coincidence tho, i personaly love France)
----->> but shoutouts to the bo$$-frenchies HannibalLoc and Mista_Rosa - good peoples)

As for the other stuff, I think it's just a microcosm of where we are as a society.  The lack of basic grammar and spelling skills in people today is pathetic in my opinion.  I think you can classify people in 2 diff categories: good spellers / grammar and shitty spellers / grammar.  The sad part is is that people fail to realize that lacking a basic command of their native language is very detrimental to their ability to succeed in life.  They don't know how to express themselves, and they don't know what many words mean.  Deaf, dumb, and blind basically.  And the funny part is, they are proud to be ignorant or at least have to pretend to be.  Like Chris Rock "people love to not know shit".

^
get off ur high horse.
its a music-forum. ppl are communictain wit each other,, fast/easy, its not a showoff in timeconsumin spellin.
n do u imply taht ur lookin for a woman wit skills in spellin on the internet?

Not on a high horse at all, I just find people that can't spell nor write are generally not as intelligent, and I don't take them as seriously when they speak.  I wasn't necessarily saying just on the net, I was speaking in general which is why I said it's a microcosm of real life.  I know people that can't really do either, and they are usually stuck doing slave labor jobs rather than be the guy behind the scenes calling the shots.  And if that's what you like, good for you.  I just call it how I see it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 01:27:07 PM »
That's just plain ignorance jrome. The ability to spell means fuck all in reality. It may be a pet peeve to you, but it has no bearing on peoples success. I have a lot of friends that can't spell for shit but are very successful in their careers. So they won't ever write a novel, but that doesn't mean shit when they're clearing six figures a year. You're speaking out of your ass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 02:59:37 PM »
Spell check is killing my ability to spell. I used to be way better at it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »
Yeah, literacy has nothing to do with success. I mean, we're on a West Coast Hip Hop forum. Music that was found on no going to school, smoking weed & saying "Fuck the police".

Almost everyone in the genre fits that description & they all do better than any of us will.

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »
ya its the same on all hip hop forums

Boxden is 100X worse than this.