Author Topic: shouts out to all the wierdos.  (Read 1120 times)

polepositon

shouts out to all the wierdos.
« on: November 25, 2011, 08:03:46 PM »
bigs up hoz. wezwez frauds. yall always with the rehersals. but, fucc yall. crip.

Sikotic™

Re: shouts out to all the wierdos.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
Are you a real crip?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BabyBird

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »
this idiot was bosting on how he wanted to bang dj quik

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 08:13:30 PM »
Is your name poleposition because your often sitting on pole?

polepositon

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »
do u people who run this site need traffic? cuz we can ride the 110. just pay me. yes, ima real crip. no, didnt pick that user name cuz i ride pole. tryn learn how to do that on quiks dicc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »
Can I be a crip too? Do I have to fill out an application or something?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »
no. u dont need an application. not the paper form.

LYRIDER

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 04:32:11 AM »
I thought u were a female poleposition not a crip ..... No disrespect cuz but u posted some strange comments bout snoop and menace  lookin good on a pic  ???

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 08:43:59 AM »
from the weirdest one of them all.

polepositon

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
lol HL. i am a femaie. 100%. im  girly girl always. im pretty sexy too so im told. but, i also know how to take it to the streets. snoop did look good on that pic. menace did too. really. i use to be  crip long ago. just testing something. and how come when i spelled weirdo the correct way it didnt show correct? wonder if thats cuz im an ignorant west coast rap loving non spelling gangsta? so they say. and yea, ur right im the weirdest of um ll. but, im the right kind of weirdo.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 09:39:20 AM »
dj quik wouldnt fuck with you becasue of your gang affiliation.

does that make you wanna jump ship and wave your pom poms for piru?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 10:04:10 AM »
Do you find feminine/WNBA-looking DJ Quik from the Rhythm-al-ism cover attractive? And if so, have you ever ate box?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »
yea. but, no one should hold my prior gang affiliation against me. god forgives. besides. my past has helped mode me into the successful person i am today. but, really he wouldnt want to cuz ima be honest. my normal weight is 150-170 sounds big. but, it was just right. then. over the years i put on about close to 80lbs. now, ima bout 205, cuz i did lose some. so, just that alone..not being attractive and all..i know his penis will only forever be something i dream about and wake up wet ta. even if i wasnt unattractive, i know i wouldnt have a chance in the world to lick the tip of his penis before inserting it into my vagina. its all good though.  god loves me. thats all that matters.
 jump ship? i cant swim. so, nope. now if i had a life vest, i might put my foot in the water. then a leg. then both. then dunk myself in so i can get over the coldness and try it out. but, i wouldnt call that jumpin ship. im not obligated to fuck crips. i didnt even do that when i was affiliated.  
neway.  sex has never been a big deal to me. ive only had 2 relationships. ive alays been shy and, i dont know, always just prided myself in keeping it tight. u never know who youll meet. gotta keep ur walls in tact. besides, i could live without it. its overrated imo. im just tryna decide if ima order this jenny craig or some chilli cheese fries. i cant even catch my wind and when i talk, i have that tongue clogging my throat sound. im fat as hell now.
ima get a chocolate shake too. oh, yea. he looks good on that cover. like a he had  nice summer breeze. or, a fan if he was on set when he took that pick. and yes, i love pussy. ate it before.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:24:52 PM by poleposition »

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 12:43:13 PM »
The fact that you just said sex is overrated is proof that you haven't been gorilla fucked by the right nigga yet. You gotta get someone to smash that shit right, girl. Stop fuckin wit lames and get with a winner. I'll find you a light skinned nigga and tell him to grow his hair out for ya.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »
thats true though. i have not been smashed like i want to. the few min shit was like..wtf? why even fuck? im wasting my twat with a twat. and i as sexy back then so i was like fuck that shit. id rather just finger myself. so, i went that route instead.  its too late for me. im actually very content and happy with being fat. i can get away with being lazy. and not only that, with all the weight gain it helped fill out my bra. now, i can hide snacks in my boobs. i especially like hiding twix candies. when they melt its like i have three twix. cuz not only do i get to eat the twix and lick the wrapper, i also get to suck the chocolate out my bra. so, thats like six twix bars. so, yea. im happy. i do wish before the weight gain that i woulda gotten my back blown out properly. but, i was so loyal and naive to what a good fuck was. it is what it is though.