Author Topic: wut should i do? I FIGURED IT OUT WUT IMA DO  (Read 290 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:wut should i do?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2003, 06:54:49 PM »
I had a chance to get fucked in the ass by Ice Cubes son...Now i regret turning down that offer...What I'm saying is, get with the black chick by any means neccessary...I mean, come on now, it's Sir Mix A Lots cousin!!! Baby Got Back!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2003, 08:46:28 PM »
I had a chance to get fucked in the ass by Ice Cubes son...Now i regret turning down that offer...What I'm saying is, get with the black chick by any means neccessary...I mean, come on now, it's Sir Mix A Lots cousin!!! Baby Got Back!
LMAO and ssir mix alot is her uncle, but i MITE get with her im gunna talk 2 my gf cuz she tends 2 lie 2 make me happy or wutever and once n a while shell tell the truth like she told me she liked another guy ALOT and now she says she dont like him nemore

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:wut should i do? I FIGURED IT OUT WUT IMA DO
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2003, 10:40:53 AM »
well im gunna get with the black chick cuz wel my X was like IM HAPPY AS FUCK cuz this guy grabbed my booty and all this other shit so this motherfuckin new jack she met monday is after her so she dumped me EVEN THOUGH she was sayin she loved me n shit, 2 go with this guy and um FUCK HER...... she says shes over me and its been a week and that was FAST as fuck...... so next time i c the other girl im gunna ask her out cuz she wants me 2 BAD! so im gunna but im thinkin bout waitin til after valintines day cuz i dont wanna buy shit 4 no 1

bez

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2003, 12:04:16 PM »

lol