Author Topic: So is it safe to say Jewell ended Dr. Dre's career?  (Read 1782 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: So is it safe to say Jewell ended Dr. Dre's career?
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »
Come on, man. Be real with yourself. You want to have the crazy little theory post. Nobody is ending Dr. Dre's career but Dr. Dre. Most of these kids don't even know who Jewell is. Hell, I know who she is and I couldn't see how she's putting dents in Dre's career. It's good that you thrive off the controversy and all that but the statement in itself is reaching.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
Come on, man. Be real with yourself. You want to have the crazy little theory post. Nobody is ending Dr. Dre's career but Dr. Dre. Most of these kids don't even know who Jewell is. Hell, I know who she is and I couldn't see how she's putting dents in Dre's career. It's good that you thrive off the controversy and all that but the statement in itself is reaching.
i don't know man we'll have to peep the book.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »
I still don't see it doing much damage. It might hurt his credibility a little bit but what does credibility have to do with selling music anymore? The hardcore fans will still buy his records. The rest will be sold or lost depending on how good the music is on his albums whether he produced it or not. Remember how many people were done with Kanye after the VMAs? Nobody actually gives a shit.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »
I still don't see it doing much damage. It might hurt his credibility a little bit but what does credibility have to do with selling music anymore? The hardcore fans will still buy his records. The rest will be sold or lost depending on how good the music is on his albums whether he produced it or not. Remember how many people were done with Kanye after the VMAs? Nobody actually gives a shit.
true...even if everything she says is 100% true...he will still sell...plus she will just look like a bitter ex-employee trying to sell some books and make some money...especially since so much time has passed...

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 12:58:55 PM »
true...even if everything she says is 100% true...he will still sell...plus she will just look like a bitter ex-employee trying to sell some books and make some money...especially since so much time has passed...

Some major UK Newspaper years back (forget which one) did a story on how Dre was a thug in his past and stuff about felonies and shit on his record. Doubt he lost a single fan over here from that..

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
Nah, he is just taking time off to "pursue other interests" (again with the quotations).

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2011, 01:40:59 PM »
No book is stoppping that album from happening. Like I said, only person keeping Detox from happening is the guy who is supposed to be making it. Truthfully, he's hyped himself into a corner. No matter how good it is, people are going to be dissapointed because you can't please everyone. A lot of people just want the same damn thing from him and that shit just won't cut it as a game changer.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
Arthur is a troll

HighEyeCue

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2011, 02:53:22 PM »
No book is stoppping that album from happening. Like I said, only person keeping Detox from happening is the guy who is supposed to be making it. Truthfully, he's hyped himself into a corner. No matter how good it is, people are going to be dissapointed because you can't please everyone. A lot of people just want the same damn thing from him and that shit just won't cut it as a game changer.

yep, looks like Dre ended Dre's career

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »
Lol @ Willard thinking he's got me all figured out.  I'm not a nerd hoe.  You're turning into tha new Loon3r and Jaydc, with that said.  Why should I care, u provide my threads with Trolls, I love it.   800 views pretty soon

And u guys are on dick hard if u don't think these "I have a gay story about Dr Dre too" popping up every three years.  I'm glad I'm not a slave to tha system like u fags.  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:28:26 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2011, 03:27:54 PM »
Lol @ Willard thinking he's got me all figured out.  I'm not a nerd hoe.

And u guys are on dick hard if u don't think these "I have a gay story about Dr Dre too" popping up every three years.  I'm glad I'm not a slave to tha system like u fags. 

Not much to figure out, you laid yourself bare in those vlogs...we all know you're just a dork now (big balls though, I'll give you credit).

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
If I'm a dork then what does that make u?   But you're definitely right about my balls tho.  Some of u cats really love that dick. 

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »
If I'm a dork then what does that make u?   But you're definitely right about my balls tho.  Some of u cats really love that dick. 

I'm a music nerd so what? Don't get upset, move on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2011, 03:35:45 PM »
Nah you definitely specialize in more nerdish ways than DPGC Muzicc.  You aren't me Wont B. Himself

I think ima stop "us" before it starts.  If ima only be arguin with your ass clearly I did something right. 

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2011, 03:36:52 PM »
Nah you definitely specialize in more nerdish ways than DPGC Muzicc.  You aren't me Wont B. Himself

Don't even know what that means. Sorry famo.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »
Smfh.  And u call yourself a fan.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
Shut tha fuck up boy, stop Stannin all ya life.

bro every single one of your posts and topics that i have seen since joining this site have been pathetic and negative.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2011, 04:44:56 PM »
Arthur is desperately seeking the attention his father never gave him

Desert Lord

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2011, 05:41:22 PM »
what did she say about dre? don't want to buy the book

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »
what did she say about dre? don't want to buy the book
she sayin dre is fruity as alize.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Desert Lord

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 05:55:01 PM »
yeah, but what she say exactly?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
Can someone lock this? Amazing this bullshit topic is still going on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »
Can someone lock this? Amazing this bullshit topic is still going on.
LOL.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 09:06:22 PM »
nah, Bigg Arthur - i dont think her book will ruin any career, tbh

Lol @ Willard thinking he's got me all figured out.  I'm not a nerd hoe.

And u guys are on dick hard if u don't think these "I have a gay story about Dr Dre too" popping up every three years.  I'm glad I'm not a slave to tha system like u fags. 

Not much to figure out, you laid yourself bare in those vlogs...we all know you're just a dork now (big balls though, I'll give you credit).

William,
is it true that ur moms right nostril is bigger than her left nostril?