Author Topic: The Tomahawk Nevada Project: Empowering Nevada with a new Major City [Pix/Maps]  (Read 160 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

*the shaded areas represent the 4 major counties*

I'd start by getting rid of the District Lines with those smaller rural "towns" and combining them together to form 4 major counties.  Swallow up all of the small roads and houses and build on top of that.  Las Vegas is already out in the middle of the desert (and pretty much the rest of Nevada is too) so why not go 4 it. 

I feel like the people of Nevada deserve better than just to aspire to be Party People and Entertainers.  I feel like the Desert has enough sunlight in it to build and maintain a major city.  I feel like that would create alot of jobs out there with all of the Green Technology they could be using the Aid the State of Nevada. 

We could build underground pipe lines for water and all of that out there.   It would be a professional County tho, really industrialized, urban, and "futurized".  Prostitution is legal but is under "extreme surveillance", THC is legal with a prescription, and so is LSD for people with Neurological issues.  We'd do our best to keep the heathens out becuz we would pride ourselves on doing what we want but executing it with class and dignity. 

The capital of Tomahawk Nevada is "Hawktown" which would be California's competition to Green Technology and all things progressive in General.