Author Topic: Crooked I about to diss...  (Read 2568 times)

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
Re: Crooked I about to diss...
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 01:40:15 AM »
i hope itīs tha faggot Ice Cube!

u can't shut down a legend like ice cube fuckboy, a shame that u got another legend on ur avi talkin like that bitch ;)

listen hoe, cube did a lot for the west but then he fell off and he became a ego-westcoast og, so fuck ice cube that's my mind. OKAY!?!

2PAC KILLED ICE-CUBE in his old interviews so wtf are you talking about? and charlie seen is still winning.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 02:00:08 AM »
he can shut a rapper down....but can't record an album.....seems like to me  he is the shut down rapper

lol i think you just shut him down

Okka

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 02:17:11 AM »

u can't shut down a legend like ice cube fuckboy, a shame that u got another legend on ur avi talkin like that bitch ;)

listen hoe, cube did a lot for the west but then he fell off and he became a ego-westcoast og, so fuck ice cube that's my mind. OKAY!?!

2PAC KILLED ICE-CUBE in his old interviews so wtf are you talking about? and charlie seen is still winning.

I thought Pac was the one who got killed? Who's Charlie Seen?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2011, 02:48:40 AM »

careful bro, sheīs a killa bitch. donīt go there okka, she might hunt you down and blast with you with a rant-a-tant-tant like the one above

D-TalkX

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2011, 05:16:15 AM »
he can shut a rapper down....but can't record an album.....seems like to me  he is the shut down rapper

Agreed 100%...and who calls Ice Cube a faggot???? What are you new?

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 05:36:04 AM »

careful bro, sheīs a killa bitch. donīt go there okka, she might hunt you down and blast with you with a rant-a-tant-tant like the one above

Okka i play with head Soccer/
shut the fuccc up tut/ if not then I'm gonna take my chainsaw out and will cut you dirty childish foot! OKAY!?!

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 06:33:52 AM »

u need to get ur info right before u talk bitch, 2pac had love & major respect for cube even when he said wat he said about cube & yea if u was makin as much money as cube was u be an egomaniac urself so shut tha fuck up wit that bullshyt & charlie sheen is a cracka winning a pipe ;)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 07:38:16 AM »
west west yall......
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 07:51:15 AM »

Yea fuck that actor turned rapper guy  ::)

RJ642

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »
Hopefully it isn't an OG like Cube

Hopefully it is Game so their could be a few entertaining rounds

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 10:12:55 AM »
If the diss that you guys are talking about is Beach City Bitch, it should be someone from Long Beach. haven't listened to the track yet though, i wonder who it could be.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »

Okka i play with head Soccer/
shut the fuccc up tut/ if not then I'm gonna take my chainsaw out and will cut you dirty childish foot! OKAY!?!

umm yea, me and my childish foot, okay.

is that Ferhat? lmao, let it all out son, itīs not good to bottle your emotions. scream, boy, scream.

whatīs up with the bars though  ?  you want me to battle you? haha damn /

Okka

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 02:27:05 PM »
If the diss that you guys are talking about is Beach City Bitch, it should be someone from Long Beach. haven't listened to the track yet though, i wonder who it could be.

That's what i thought too, but Crooked is sayin he's from "Beach City, Bitch" on the track.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 03:01:12 PM »
bout time. 

bizzy_7signs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 08:07:55 PM »
So Whenz Thiz Droppin 8)