Author Topic: **Kill vs. Rippa** <VOTES NEEDED>  (Read 656 times)

KVB

Re:**Kill vs. Rippa** <VOTES NEEDED>
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2003, 06:40:19 AM »
My bad, I meant punchlines...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2003, 07:52:50 AM »
This was also one of his first battles here, how is he to know what to punch, when you don't know the person.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2003, 09:13:38 AM »
aight, strange vote IMO lol, but I'ma count it

1-1 (2-1 if we count I-Bo's)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2003, 09:20:03 AM »
This was also one of his first battles here, how is he to know what to punch, when you don't know the person.

lol this was after

- he got outta Cloud 9 again (any Elite member can use that quite well)
- he got to know bout me havin switched crews

plus two of my punches were based upon his sig (one of the former elite logos and his Pacino pic), so if you don't know bout really personal shit you can still diss peeps for whatever reason...and you know damn well that Rippa hasn't dropped one single personal on WCC yet anyways.

Anybody can vote fa Rippa, but there's a lack of personals in ALL of his battles

Inspectah

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2003, 10:22:08 AM »
Aite..

ima vote for.. Rippa coz i thought his ryhme flowed more, and i found some of the punches quite amuzing, in that they were thought out quite well.. like with the Cheers comment and friends line... overall i liked yours kill, but where you werent posting to your usual "Ill" standard... i think Rippa took this one by a bit!

~ 1 ~

KVB

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 10:31:05 AM »
aight, strange vote IMO lol, but I'ma count it

1-1 (2-1 if we count I-Bo's)

Why was that a strange vote homie?

Like I said:

Flow = Kill (you)
Multis = Kill (you)
Punches = Rippa
More of all those = Rippa

Vote = Rippa

I don't see how you could call my vote strange at all... oh well, disregard it if you like, whatever...

One

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 02:21:10 PM »
hmm well, Kill mighta had less bars than rippa, but overall Kill's verse caught more of my attention. rippa's style is tight no doubt but Kill dropped some short but ill heat, multis were nice and erythang. kinda close to call but imo Kill took this cuz of a bit more of hardness.

vote: Kill
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2003, 03:07:07 PM »

Flow = Kill (you)
Multis = Kill (you)
Punches = Rippa
More of all those = Rippa

Vote = Rippa

I don't see how you could call my vote strange at all... oh well, disregard it if you like, whatever...

One

No sorry homie, I forgot bout Rippa havin more shit so I thought

Flow = me
Multis = me
Personals = me
non-personal punches = Rippa

and that's what made it strange

But I never disregarded it cause that would've been bout as hard to justify as your original vote givin it to Rippa for the personals...I know that it ain't easy to get votes on your battles on this board, so unless sumbody comes up with a really obvious bitch vote or a totally unexplained one I won't disregard shit, whether I can understand it or not. Finally alot depends on personal taste, there's no way to judge a battle objectively

So thanx everybody, 2-2 (countin I-Bo's 3-2)

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2003, 06:58:48 AM »
kill SHUT THE FUCK UP.. u didnt beat me in punches AND U NEVER WILL.. all u do is talk shit.. u always gotta problem.. it seems your gettin very up tight cuz someone liked mah verse better.. fuckin dumb yo.. just shut the fuck up n let people vote.. damn.. 1

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2003, 07:19:51 AM »
kill SHUT THE FUCK UP.. u didnt beat me in punches AND U NEVER WILL.. all u do is talk shit.. u always gotta problem.. it seems your gettin very up tight cuz someone liked mah verse better.. fuckin dumb yo.. just shut the fuck up n let people vote.. damn.. 1

damn, you seem to love beef. Stop frontin and learn to read. I never claimed to have beaten you in punches  you dumb fuck, not once, I'll leave judgin that to the voters. But you can only beat sumbody in sumthing on the condition that that thing is included in your damn verse. That's why I'm claimin to have beaten you in personals which is a punchline refering to something specifically havin to do with your opponent and it's pretty hard to beat sumbody in personals not usin a single one in your whole verse...I'm really sorry for you, but you are not the first person ever to accomplish that ::)...gawddamn

If the reasoning of a vote can't be proved wrong only lil bitches disregard them, cause oppinions ain't objective. Facts are. And it's a fact that you haven't used a personal, which makes votin for you for the personals like votin for M Dogg for the multies...simply wrong. When KVB corrected it I called the vote strange, yes (I also forgot about one aspect though). BUT THAT'S JUST MY FUCKIN OPPINION, so disregarding the vote couldn't be justified. Hence I didn't...GOT IT ?

Inspectah

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2003, 07:26:31 AM »
Aite.. i voted, so  i jus' wanted to ask a question, which has nothing todo with the battle..

Rippa how old you man? jus' wondering, coz it musta bin really scary to get ya stomach pumped dawg! ?

~ 1 ~

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2003, 02:40:37 PM »
yo imma go wit kill.......his personals were creative and hard hittin...rippas personals were....none existent....kill had better flow too

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2003, 08:02:32 AM »
HA...

Kill: Aight Mayne...Flow is okay, little choppy, Most the things you labeled as multies have too many syllables to go together so you do needa work on that cuz when you have them together it would have made ya flow alot better. Lets see you had a couple attempts at wordplay, they didn't turn out too well and the one that did was real played out. onto punches not bad.. most were pretty weak though, the "Scar Face" "Pacino" diss was a nice punch though if only it flowed better...

1.80/5.0

Rippa: Your flow was a little better then his, but your multies were in the same boat as his as well... You had some nice Word Play in a couple lines...resulting in punch play there for your punches were a ton harder...

2.5/5.0

Multies:Kill
Flow: Rippa
Punches: Rippa
Worplay: Rippa
Humor: Rippa
Complexity: Kill
Personals: Kill

I place my vote with the punches because they are more important to a battle then complexity and multies...

VOTE: Rippa

holla
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2003, 09:09:28 AM »
damn id like to see you vote on other battles, from the low ratings you give.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2003, 12:54:09 PM »
damn id like to see you vote on other battles, from the low ratings you give.

Well this wasn't a great battle...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 12:55:40 PM by Jemuel »
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]