Author Topic: Dubcnn: Mistah F.A.B. - Welcome To Hell (off "I Found My Backpack 2" Dec. 6th)  (Read 53 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

As you know, Mistah F.A.B. is gearing up to release his new album "I Found My Backpack 2 - The Lost Notebook" on December 6th 2011, via Faeva Afta/EMPIRE Distribution. The project is jam-packed with high profile collaborations, including Talib Kweli, Jadakiss, Royce Da 5’9, Noreaga, Prodigy, Rapper Big Pooh, Andre Nickatina, San Quinn, The Grouch and Erk Tha Jerk.

A few weeks back, the first video off the album dropped, "Bring The Classics Back".

That video right there set the tone for the album, which finds Fabby Davis Jr. going back to his Hip-Hop roots. The second leak off the album, "Probably The Greatest", a collaboration with N.O.R.E. and Jadakiss, further built the buzz around the record.

Today, we've got a brand new leak off the project for you to check out. This one is a solo record called "Welcome To Hell" and F.A.B. goes IN on it:

Mistah F.A.B. - Welcome To Hell (Audio)

Make sure to cop "I Found My Backpack 2 - The Lost Notebook" on Tuesday on iTunes, Amazon and all digital retailers.