Author Topic: Kokane is pissed  (Read 1670 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Kokane is pissed
« on: December 01, 2011, 07:26:33 PM »
Twitter

Sum of U WCoast artist owe me paper work & I aint got it yet! But me & my attorney fin 2 fix dat next wk, U Betta Halla 4 it get ugly
---

I aint got now friends N this music bizness, only fam & fans. Im done wit lacing sum of deez artist dat dont return da favor.
-------------
Every Coast support each other except the West, how sum of U artist gone 4get about da West Coast Pioneer "KOKANE " Nigga I'm still Dope FU!!!
----------------
I'mma have my day soon, and it's gonna b well deserved. Sum of deez artist is that 1 element, and dats KOKANE! Sleepy MF's. WC Messiah
---------------------
Last Of dying breed, "KOKANE" aka Da Hardest G-Funksta of all Time. Chk Da stats U MutherFucc'n Haterz! I got deez Hooks on Lock!
-------------------------
Nate & KOKANE was da only two niggas dat held West down wit da hooks. Nate in Heaven, & I'm still here in hell get'n Blocc'd 4 no FN reason
---------------------
Its been a conspiracy against Above the Law, KOKANE & E 4 da longest. If only the World new da truth, it will make yall sic 2 yall stomach

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:33:50 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

Re: Kokane is pissed
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:28:02 PM »
he probably talkin about snoop...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 08:50:50 PM »
Most likely.  But then again he could be talkin about Clint and all them other random ass niggaz he was workin wit

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
Most likely.  But then again he could be talkin about Clint and all them other random ass niggaz he was workin wit

naah.....hes not

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »
Then how many Snoop Dogg songs that features Kokane still getting burn today (and the past few years)?   U can't name any unless the radio stations in LA are doin flashback Snoop Hour but then pretty much the same question pops up again, how many HITS does Snoop have that feature Kokane?   Dont start reaching homer, just answer the question.  U probably couldn't.  He is right about E tho, they jah black balled him out the game.  He should be in everything hip hop related (documentaries n shit like that)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:12:40 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 09:14:34 PM »
Then how many Snoop Dogg songs that features Kokane still getting burn today (and the past few years)?   U can't name any unless the radio stations in LA are doin flashback Snoop Hour but then pretty much the same question pops up again, how many HITS does Snoop have that feature Kokane?   Dont start reaching homer, just answer the question.

lmao...first of all, clint dogg is not a west coast artist. second of all, he has no power to put kokane on. if u really think he's talkin about clint dogg, i feel bad for u, son.

now, to answer ur question, a.)Kokane doesnt feature on Snoop songs no more and b.)the songs he did feature on were never picked as singles....and thats part of the reason why he's mad, not because Clint Dogg isn't supporting him lmao. step ya game up.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »
Then how many Snoop Dogg songs that features Kokane still getting burn today (and the past few years)?   U can't name any unless the radio stations in LA are doin flashback Snoop Hour but then pretty much the same question pops up again, how many HITS does Snoop have that feature Kokane?   Dont start reaching homer, just answer the question.

lmao...first of all, clint dogg is not a west coast artist. second of all, he has no power to put kokane on. if u really think he's talkin about clint dogg, i feel bad for u, son.

now, to answer ur question, a.)Kokane doesnt feature on Snoop songs no more and b.)the songs he did feature on were never picked as singles....and thats part of the reason why he's mad, not because Clint Dogg isn't supporting him lmao. step ya game up.

kokane was on doggumentary fool

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 09:32:30 PM »

Weren't Wrong Idea and Hennessey and Buddah singles? Snoop had him all over Tha Last Meal. He should be thankful.

He's probably mad that everyone's worked on Detox but him.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:34:41 PM »
#Really.  That's how u plan on baiting me nick.  Well let me start off by saying I don't really care for Kokane.  I always thought he was a wannabe George Clinton.  

But Clint might've been making money off of Kokane by using his name and image to promote himself.  You're a Jew u should've already been on tha same page as me in the first place.  

2nd.  He's not gonna get any money from Snoop like that, he's dreaming.  Kokane didn't sell those albums, the Snoop Dogg brand did.  Nobody would even remember or even know who Kokane was if it wasn't for Snoop.  So he can try but I doubt he'll get far unless it was him writing or producing those records.  

U don't have to play sassy hoe all tha time becuz we're on a forum.  Save that shit for the strippers.

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »

Weren't Wrong Idea and Hennessey and Buddah singles? Snoop had him all over Tha Last Meal. He should be thankful.

forreal. he has no reason to complain about what snoop or dre are doing. they have given him more exposure than he ever could have gained by himself.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 10:40:29 PM »

kokane was on doggumentary fool

true, but i can see how kokane would think snoop never really put him on....kokane doin mad hooks for snoop (especially back n the day) and not getting the proper getback. i can definitely see that bein his beef. not sayin it is, but thats the vibe i got out of the tweets.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »

"wrong idea", yea (it ended up being a single for Bad Azz's album), but i dont think "henn and buddah" was a ever proper signle wit a video....bottom line, snoop never put on kokane like THAT. when have u ever really seen Kokane in the forefront? not sayin thats what it is, but it's definitely more realistic than him being mad at Clint Dogg for not supporting him.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:46:44 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »
#Really.  That's how u plan on baiting me nick.  Well let me start off by saying I don't really care for Kokane.  I always thought he was a wannabe George Clinton.  

But Clint might've been making money off of Kokane by using his name and image to promote himself.  You're a Jew u should've already been on tha same page as me in the first place.  

2nd.  He's not gonna get any money from Snoop like that, he's dreaming.  Kokane didn't sell those albums, the Snoop Dogg brand did.  Nobody would even remember or even know who Kokane was if it wasn't for Snoop.  So he can try but I doubt he'll get far unless it was him writing or producing those records.  

U don't have to play sassy hoe all tha time becuz we're on a forum.  Save that shit for the strippers.

he's not talkin about clint dogg....i'd bet u anything on that.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 10:45:34 PM »

forreal. he has no reason to complain about what snoop or dre are doing. they have given him more exposure than he ever could have gained by himself.

a lotta rappers get mad when they ride with someone big for the longest and never get put on...thats what this sounds like

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 01:03:32 AM »
Snoop got him up in "Old School" performing with him. That wasn't a bad look.

It sounds like he's more pissed at people getting him for features and not breaking bread but who knows? It's a tough time for the West.