Author Topic: Kokane is pissed  (Read 1667 times)

Sccit

Re: Kokane is pissed
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
NIK, Kokane is not gonna work with u. Go back to jockin Clint.

if u suck dick for free, best believe kokane will drop a verse for some money........hop off, bitch

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 12:42:32 PM »
I doubt it be Snoop specifically & individually. They known each other for too long & Snoop 's always said he loved Kokane's music & did sign him on Doggy Style Records, just like he did Soopafly, Bad Azz, RBX, Tha Eastsidaz, E-White & several others over the years.
Truth is, Snoop ain't built to be a Suge or a Diddy or a Master P. He on tour half the year & has his own brands to promote. He meant well but ain't no mogul.
He made Kokane shine not only on "Tha Last Meal" only, also on "Deuces & Trayz" & "Welcome 2 tha House". He had him record a solo album, that his major didn't wanna sell, & neither did they believe in Snoop's other artists. But that's when & why Kokane did almost as many hooks as Nate Dogg then. Don't you forget!
& As much as you can't have a hit without a great hook, you can't make a song with nothing but a hook! Why do you think Nate don't have more solo albums under his name? That Elektra shelved his 2nd album for them altogether?
& As much as I love Kokane, I'm 100% positive that this monicker has crippled his entire career from the start! Why try Mr Kane or Jerry Long? He sees it. But he's been Kokane too long to change without losing half the fans he does have.
Thing is, Kokane helped almost everyone in the West & elsewhere, but how many of those DO give the favor back?

so Kokane dropped an album on Doggystyle Records?

"that his major didn't wanna sell, & neither did they believe in Snoop's other artists", was "Doctor Jekyll & Mr Kane".

if snoop was able to release doggy's angels, i'm pretty sure he coulda released kokane lol

Then how come every artist featured on the "Welcome 2 tha House" cd & dvd was scheduled to have his solo album & none came out? & The third Eastsidaz album? & WarZone? With most of the studio work completed with it?
Major didn't believe they'd get their money's worth!

yea, but snoop has a say in that.......u know hella artists been mad in the past cuz snoop never dropped them. this aint somethin new.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:50:00 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »
Lmao at Nik tryna drop wisdom.  First off I've been playing this game a lot longer than u have and second what is a Snoop Dogg feature on a Kokane album really gonna do for him?  U make it sound like just becuz Snoop would drop a 16 on his singles that automatically means he was gonna blow (word to tha Dogg pound and the hustle boyz). 

Like u said FOCUS on what's in front of u and NOT WHAT COULD BE.  Once again u got tha game fucked up.  Snoop owes nothing to Kokane and u know that just like I and everybody else knows that.   

And I think you're kissing his ass becuz u know he really wouldn't fuck with ur music even if u paid him double his usual fee.   You have to kiss some ass and establish bonds in this industry.   Stop playing yourself and ur crew like abucha bitter and desperate bastards.  Ur gonna have to reach higher and get on my level is u want me to take u serious when u say something, I'm not boo-boo da fool or Willie Lump-Lump.

1.no u havent, i'm older than u...
2.i never said snoop owes kokane shit, i said KOKANE MIGHT FEEL THAT WAY...doesnt mean i agree.
3.if he made a whole cd with some DJ from Australia, best believe he would fuck with any1 out. money talks. like i said, if i wanted 2 get at him i'd start a twitter and do it, not speculate about why he's mad on dubcc.....not rocket science. and by sayin dumb shit like that, u are actin like boo-boo da fool, straight up.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
the dogghouse-album "dr jekyll n mr kane" was shelved cuz it was wack, accordin to Soopafly.. Snoop wasnt feelin it

bam

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »
I doubt it be Snoop specifically & individually. They known each other for too long & Snoop 's always said he loved Kokane's music & did sign him on Doggy Style Records, just like he did Soopafly, Bad Azz, RBX, Tha Eastsidaz, E-White & several others over the years.
Truth is, Snoop ain't built to be a Suge or a Diddy or a Master P. He on tour half the year & has his own brands to promote. He meant well but ain't no mogul.
He made Kokane shine not only on "Tha Last Meal" only, also on "Deuces & Trayz" & "Welcome 2 tha House". He had him record a solo album, that his major didn't wanna sell, & neither did they believe in Snoop's other artists. But that's when & why Kokane did almost as many hooks as Nate Dogg then. Don't you forget!
& As much as you can't have a hit without a great hook, you can't make a song with nothing but a hook! Why do you think Nate don't have more solo albums under his name? That Elektra shelved his 2nd album for them altogether?
& As much as I love Kokane, I'm 100% positive that this monicker has crippled his entire career from the start! Why try Mr Kane or Jerry Long? He sees it. But he's been Kokane too long to change without losing half the fans he does have.
Thing is, Kokane helped almost everyone in the West & elsewhere, but how many of those DO give the favor back?

so Kokane dropped an album on Doggystyle Records?

"that his major didn't wanna sell, & neither did they believe in Snoop's other artists", was "Doctor Jekyll & Mr Kane".

if snoop was able to release doggy's angels, i'm pretty sure he coulda released kokane lol

Then how come every artist featured on the "Welcome 2 tha House" cd & dvd was scheduled to have his solo album & none came out? & The third Eastsidaz album? & WarZone? With most of the studio work completed with it?
Major didn't believe they'd get their money's worth!

yea, but snoop has a say in that.......u know hella artists been mad in the pasts cuz snoop never dropped them. this aint somethin new.

Of course it ain't new, this goes back ten years ago already. & It repeated itself with WarZone. Now I hope it'll be different this time around, but it remains to be seen if he does drop a real album from Tha Hustle Boyz and/ or Mac Lucci & D-Dimes on the solo tip in 2012. Something tells me it might be far from happening... But I sure hope I'm wrong!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2011, 12:54:17 PM »
the dogghouse-album "dr jekyll n mr kane" was shelved cuz it was wack, accordin to Soopafly.. Snoop wasnt feelin it

bam

Bam? If you say so...
Well tell me why Soopafly NEVER drop an album for Doggy Style? Was it wack too "accoring to Soopafly"? Or Latoiya Williams, produced by Soopafly? Or the RBX & E-White collabo-album "Black & Blue"? Somehow I doubt Snoop woulda payed for all the recording sessions, see through the whole process AS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IS SUPPOSED TO, & wait for the albums to be completed & ready for release to decide they ain't good enough?

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

bam

Bam? If you say so...
Well tell me why Soopafly NEVER drop an album for Doggy Style? Was it wack too "accoring to Soopafly"? Or Latoiya Williams, produced by Soopafly? Or the RBX & E-White collabo-album "Black & Blue"? Somehow I doubt Snoop woulda payed for all the recording sessions, see through the whole process AS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IS SUPPOSED TO, & wait for the albums to be completed & ready for release to decide they ain't good enough?

maybe snoop felt that it wasnt worth promoting, cuz it wouldnt make the money back......not really some groundbreakin speculation, many rappers have had beef and claimed snoop is fucked up for not droppin them. snoop has more say than u think. it's HIS record label.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »

bam

Bam? If you say so...

maybe snoop felt that it wasnt worth promoting, cuz it wouldnt make the money back......not really some groundbreakin speculation, many rappers have had beef and claimed snoop is fucked up for not droppin them. snoop has more say than u think. it's HIS record label.

Agreed. BBut he doesn't have the distribution without the support of a major, that's what I'm trying to say... Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between & we'll just never know for sure? All I know is it's sad to see such waste of talent & potential not only for Koka Loca but all the other artists we already named. s far as I'm concerned, if you look back at the point in time, the Doggy Syle "compilation" type of albums highlighted MAJOR talent, not only "Welcome 2 tha House" but maybe even more so "Bones". But nothing followed.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2011, 01:11:08 PM »
yea, i feel ya.....

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »
Snoop is an artist wit his own career, hes not eligible to change diapers on artists.
they shoud be thankful. (and personaly i dont even miss trash like E-White and Doggys Angels)

Kokane is doin his thing, i dont know what hes bitchin about. still sellin 2 or 3 hooks every week, cakin up 1 or 2 gz per hook, so hes eatin good
i guess hes mad, cuz artist(s) are turnin him down or charged him for a verse or somethin,, when the artists owe him free of charge

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:35:51 PM by Michael Madsen »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2011, 09:28:51 PM »
kokane not only looks like 3-2...

but sounds like 3-2 when he is high as kite gone off that slaughter water..

he had a on goin beef with snoop for yrs... snoop didnt even know about...

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:12 PM »
Snoop is an artist wit his own career, hes not eligible to change diapers on artists.
they shoud be thankful. (and personaly i dont even miss trash like E-White and Doggys Angels)

Kokane is doin his thing, i dont know what hes bitchin about. still sellin 2 or 3 hooks every week, cakin up 1 or 2 gz per hook, so hes eatin good
i guess hes mad, cuz artist(s) are turnin him down or charged him for a verse or somethin,, when the artists owe him free of charge

Not that I'm intertested on your opinions,.. 'everyone is a bum' ..but how is E-White trash? ::)

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2011, 12:07:52 PM »

lol...he aint cakin up 2 g'z per hook. frankly, i'd be surprised if he get a g. its not like people are gettin at him left and right for hooks..theres only so many clint doggs out there. obviously, he aint eatin as well as he wants 2 if he mad.

bouli77

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »

at one point Snoop was a CEO of a label with a roster so at one point his own career wasn't his only priority... if his ambition was to develop other artists and build a respectable catalogue like, say, Hoo Bangin, then he had to step his ceo game up. that being said, he doesn't "owe" anything to anybody and Doggystyle still had a short, but very good run, with several great (some even classic in my book) albums. i don't know why u don't like the Doggy's Angels, they're not the best out there but their first album was very good (even though it was clearly carried by the productions). E-White was average but I liked his White Album that he dropped on Foesum's label.

anyway, never really liked Kokane after his Ruthless period. Funk Upon a Rhyme is a classic but the rest is so so. even though he can come up with some very good features and dope production from time to time.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2011, 04:54:31 PM »
NIK, Kokane is not gonna work with u. Go back to jockin Clint.

if u suck dick for free, best believe kokane will drop a verse for some money........hop off, bitch

Typical.  For someone who constantly makes it a point to say how much they hate gays, you sure do manage to interject multiple gay references in your comebacks all the time.  It's really quite hilarious.  I'd be willing to bet you have hundreds, if not thousands of posts with gay references. 

Now, I'm sure Kokane would do a feature for money.  I mean that's what he's been doing for like 20 years.  That's his job. 

It's just funny seeing you jock kokane like you did Clint trying to get features.