Author Topic: Kokane is pissed  (Read 1666 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Kokane is pissed
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2011, 05:30:57 PM »
yea, Koka cahrges roughly 1 to 2 gz (depednin on the artsit-budget), n he sells alot of em, n he needs to do it
 dude has 8 kids, lol

when r u goin to collaborate wit Kokane, Nicc?  :laugh:
that X-Raided collabo is some low-budget shit, cuzz. step it up, foreal real

beside, jewish ppl r wealthy n have money dont they?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:35:17 PM by Michael Madsen »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2011, 07:40:17 PM »
Snoop was a bad CEO and im pretty sure that MCA decided to not release Kokanes album ...and the biggest mistake they made was to not push Latoiya Williams and release her album, she was the best artist on the label

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »
NIK, Kokane is not gonna work with u. Go back to jockin Clint.

if u suck dick for free, best believe kokane will drop a verse for some money........hop off, bitch

Typical.  For someone who constantly makes it a point to say how much they hate gays, you sure do manage to interject multiple gay references in your comebacks all the time.  It's really quite hilarious.  I'd be willing to bet you have hundreds, if not thousands of posts with gay references. 

Now, I'm sure Kokane would do a feature for money.  I mean that's what he's been doing for like 20 years.  That's his job. 

It's just funny seeing you jock kokane like you did Clint trying to get features.

i find it hilarious when fags take figurative sayings literal, just because it hits them hard...fuckin cocksucker.

now, if i wanted to "jock kokane", do you really think i would be speculating on who he's beefin with on dubcc? if thats what u really think, u a bigger fuckin idiot than i initially thought.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2011, 08:15:56 PM »
yea, Koka cahrges roughly 1 to 2 gz (depednin on the artsit-budget), n he sells alot of em, n he needs to do it
 dude has 8 kids, lol

when r u goin to collaborate wit Kokane, Nicc?  :laugh:
that X-Raided collabo is some low-budget shit, cuzz. step it up, foreal real

beside, jewish ppl r wealthy n have money dont they?

sorry to burst ur bubble, but x-raided is a legend and has a much bigger following than kokane currently does........x-raided is at the top of the line when it comes to northern cali rap. kokane is a legend in his own respect, but x-raided has built himself a much stronger foundation over the years.....FROM PRISON.  that said, i fux wit kokane.

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »
still, Nicck,, im sayin - a telephone-verse? lol
no hate, but this is lowbudget

holla at the boy Koka instead, n make somethin happen

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

if u suck dick for free, best believe kokane will drop a verse for some money........hop off, bitch

Typical.  For someone who constantly makes it a point to say how much they hate gays, you sure do manage to interject multiple gay references in your comebacks all the time.  It's really quite hilarious.  I'd be willing to bet you have hundreds, if not thousands of posts with gay references. 

Now, I'm sure Kokane would do a feature for money.  I mean that's what he's been doing for like 20 years.  That's his job. 

It's just funny seeing you jock kokane like you did Clint trying to get features.

i find it hilarious when fags take figurative sayings literal, just because it hits them hard...fuckin cocksucker.

now, if i wanted to "jock kokane", do you really think i would be speculating on who he's beefin with on dubcc? if thats what u really think, u a bigger fuckin idiot than i initially thought.

I didn't take it literal nor did I even respond to it lol. I just think it's funny how often u talk about sucking dick yet you claim to hate homos. For someone that hates them so much, you sure are preoccupied with it.

You marinade on that and get back to me.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2011, 12:45:52 AM »
still, Nicck,, im sayin - a telephone-verse? lol
no hate, but this is lowbudget

holla at the boy Koka instead, n make somethin happen

check this album out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xorcist_(album)

some of his best work=over the phone.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:49:28 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:04 AM »

I didn't take it literal nor did I even respond to it lol. I just think it's funny how often u talk about sucking dick yet you claim to hate homos. For someone that hates them so much, you sure are preoccupied with it.

Scarface re-written by Jromo:

Tony Montana: This cocksucker's gonna run all over you.

Ernie: Tony, why must u always think of men sucking each others dicks? can u take ur mind off of the homosexual thoughts for just 1 minute? i'm trying not to think about men engaging in oral sex, Tony. help me.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »

Ernie: Tony, why must u always think of men sucking each others dicks? can u take ur mind off of the homosexual thoughts for just 1 minute? i'm trying not to think about men engaging in oral sex, Tony. help me.

I've never watched Scarface, NIK. It's basic psychology which is something I studied in school. You're pre-occupied with talking about gay sex. 

Quadruple OG

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »

I've never watched Scarface. 

Serious?

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2011, 01:50:26 PM »

I've never watched Scarface, NIK. It's basic psychology which is something I studied in school. You're pre-occupied with talking about gay sex. 

lol you had me goin there for a mintue ... wait your not serious about that scarface comment are you?
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2011, 02:03:41 PM »
Deadass serious. I couldn't get passed Pacinos accent and quit watching it. It's right up there with Jon Voights accent in Anaconda.

I have seen the famous final scene though.

« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »
I couldn't get passed Pacinos accent and quit watching it. It's right up there with Jon Voights accent in Anaconda.

lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »
what snoop gave these guys that no one else gave them was exposure. dogg house(2000-01) was the shit when it first jumped off. tha eastsidaz was dope and doggy'z angelz was dope too and both groups released great albums. snoop had what i saw as the next death row. everything they were droppin was gangsta as fuck. at the time tha last meal (buzz was crazy) was on the way. but it seems as always in music money and ego's clash. those were the days.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2011, 03:27:10 PM »
Deadass serious. I couldn't get passed Pacinos accent and quit watching it. It's right up there with Jon Voights accent in Anaconda.

I have seen the famous final scene though.

DiCaprio's accent in "The Departed" makes both of them look Oscar caliber.