Author Topic: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told  (Read 2730 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2011, 10:55:23 AM »
Networth equals handle shit foreal , they don't cry like bitches cause the next man's swag is greater. Step yours up.I'm done with it if it ain't no discussion on music or sports shit yell    

#TeamBox #Ether #SWAG #NoobTube #YOUAIN'TONMYLEVEL #BillWalton #Asparagus

That's exactly how corny that nigga is too.  Dude doesn't even know what it means to have
Swag.  That's y he's still on that little boy lingo shit.

This nigga's corny; Fritos. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »
Networth equals handle shit foreal , they don't cry like bitches cause the next man's swag is greater. Step yours up.I'm done with it if it ain't no discussion on music or sports shit yell    

#TeamBox #Ether #SWAG #NoobTube #YOUAIN'TONMYLEVEL #BillWalton #Asparagus

That's exactly how corny that nigga is too.  Dude doesn't even know what it means to have
Swag.  That's y he's still on that little boy lingo shit.

This nigga's corny; Fritos.  

box's style and lingo > arts project slang and patron jacket

this thread got you extra mad becasue its a revelation that box is more valued here then you...if hes such a fuck boy whats that say about you?

you a boost mobile using bathsalt snortin quarter water drinking dollar burger eating hater...

this niggas broke...refund

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
What do u mean Sox is more appreciated rotfl.  Bitch it's nothing but people from your site dissing me.  

Wow, I'm feelin like 2chainz.   Let's stop all pretending that we aren't in the same room together.  You're just trolling my thread like usual, why should I care what y'all have to say and why should I invest my energy into it.  I honestly believe (becuz ur showing it) that I got y'all all hot under the collar and that's y u keep coming back for more beatings from your father.  

News flash petey, nobody knows who u r or who sox is for that matter.  2 years from now you'll still be crying on Dubcc bitching at the mods and your site will be canceled.  Face it jabrono, u have nothing on me (none of u do) that's why I've already won this battle and all you can do now is fight for that last word and throw out a bunch useless rants (cry me a river shit).  This whole thing was over before it even started lol.  U don't get that tho, your on some Internet wars shit and I'm Cakin up.

U guys must be excellent at chess.  This is getting boring now.  I spanked you, box, and ur whole board twice over (probably more).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:33:06 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2011, 11:31:32 AM »
Real cats probably wouldn't respect someone who catches feelings over an internet message board and posts youtube videos about it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »
Only if anybody caught feelings and posted YouTube videos about it.

Maybe your the one who needs a reality check

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:16 AM »
 3500,000 = W's / 0 losses

Da Lost = 0 W's / Lost count on the L's

Maybe you guys just aren't as smart and hip as u think u r.  Maybe your cleverness and curiosity finally killed your pussy ass lol.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:37:58 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Okka

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »
you a boost mobile using bathsalt snortin quarter water drinking dollar burger eating hater...

Hahahah. Let's all point at Arthur and laugh.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2011, 11:37:48 AM »
show me the money art...

i bet you dont even got a c note to your name. im not even the type to be materialistic but since your main defence is "im cakin up" i wanna see it.

i can smell broke niggas from a mile a way...yall smell like hate and ass, like a fat woman holding her booty open.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2011, 11:44:06 AM »
Y would I tell u how much money I have, what I'm doing, what car I'm driving and all of the other irrelevant shit your asking me for?   You're a hacker and a cyber criminal (that's what u do) that's y u have all those faces of me up there along with other people.  I know your MO Peter u aren't fooling anybody.  

I'm good, u can catch all these other green ass niggaz with that shit.

I've made u have a meltdown again.  It's okay, at the end of the day most of us still don't know who u r in real life. I just know your a cyber criminal, that's why you're always online everyday 24-7.  Clearly u have to be making some type of income for u to be doing this 365.  You aren't anybody special.  The proof is in ur profile.

*and I've smelt the booty of a fat woman with her cheeks open plenty of times.  It smells like heaven.  I guess u prefer man ass instead.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:45:45 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Okka

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2011, 11:47:05 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »
Lmfao.  I like that one.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
See Peter I can laugh at myself, I love me. U don't really love yourself like that that's why you've been on this Jerry Sandusky shit hanging out with people online that are probably 22 years your junior. 

See you can keep hurling insults at me and I'm not gonna even think twice about it and it's gonna roll off me.  If I already know you're a loser then why should I get upset if I already know you're a loser, just like your man box is a loser (but clearly it's definitely not a neck and neck race).  Box is a keyboard thug, you're a pedo hacker thug. 

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »
See Peter I can laugh at myself

Well no wonder you are broke....laughing at yourself is a damn full time job already.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
cousin youve been saying that about me for years...i couldnt hack if i had bronchitis never even tried...stop being so paranoid and scarry i thought you was hood. fuck you talkin bout "faces" i think your trippin art...get a grip.

lol @ "irrelevent" you the one who falls back on the "IM CAKIN" line so often..im giving you a chance to be about it...i got enough of my own i dont need to count yours.

homie you cant even say shit about anyone being on here 24 7 look at the energy you put into this place...look at the effort put in to be noticed here in this thread check your thread counts over the years, this shit is a large part of your identity. you are projecting your own bullshit onto ppl

nice double post...its clear this is all starting to get under your skin, i dont mean to ruffle your feathers young'n...ill leave you alone.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2011, 12:20:58 PM »
Yeah it's getting under my skin. Or maybe I just write my own way.  For cats like u talking about gettin money is only something relevant to rap songs and street shit, other than that it's taboo for niggaz like u.  So with that said I have nothing more to say on that issue becuz clearly we don't speak tha same language.  

As far as u hacking goes. I know u do, y else would u be checking IP Addresses, I don't even know how to do that shit and I've been using computers since I was a toddler.  Nice pump fake tho.  

Let's be trill here, I'm bored as fuck and I'm passing the time by right now becuz there's no money to obtain right now besides the paycheck I have to pick up.  This is shit u do on the daily.  It's blogger etiquette that going back n forth means ur irritated.  Well truth be told I'm not.  It's just easy and fun to make fun of u all day becuz you're that much of a loser.  You and box are easy targets.  If there was a room full of thorough street niggas who read what this nigga was typing they'd stop after the first day becuz he's not real, he's not authentic at all.  Your team is full of idiots who try way to hard and you're their leader.