Author Topic: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told  (Read 2757 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2011, 12:52:20 PM »
Now u wanna be all quiet becuz I put that stank ass on blast.  I kno u read my shit bitch, stop actin like you're ignoring me.  You're so fake. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2011, 03:02:45 PM »
u be checking IP Addresses, I don't even know how to do that shit and I've been using computers since I was a toddler

BAWSE! ;D

Like I said, too many quotables up in here!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
Lol that nigga is lyin.  I really don't know who he's trying to impress or whys he's trying to impress them.  All I know iz Petey is one shady character.  You'd be a fool to stay registered to his site.  They might come after me just becuz I told y'all. 

Now u know

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2011, 03:54:16 PM »
Now u wanna be all quiet becuz I put that stank ass on blast.  I kno u read my shit bitch, stop actin like you're ignoring me.  You're so fake.  

damn, cuz...stop bein so thirsty i hit the blue dream an passed out for  a couple...sound like you bout to have an anxiety attack or some shit..

I'm bored as fuck and I'm passing the time by right now becuz there's no money to obtain right now besides the paycheck I have to pick up.

see, thats how i know you aint bout shit...if you really hustlin theres ALWAYS money to be obtained or your always in the process of grinding. this niggas at the cut straddling his computer waiting for his mans to pick him up. dont lie.

im not gonna continue to make an example of your finances...thats not the kind of person i am, but if you come to me talkin all that fake get money rah rah bullshit then im gonna shit on you again. you aint gotta stunt on me papo. i know what its like to struggle.

As far as u hacking goes. I know u do, y else would u be checking IP Addresses, I don't even know how to do that shit and I've been using computers since I was a toddler.  Nice pump fake tho. 
to check an ip address you have to administer the site of the users ip you hope to check, i hope that sheds some light on why youve been having such a tough time with that.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
Yeah no shit, of course u have to be an Admin (it even says that when u sign up), you're not an Admin.  and u mentioned shit about my ip address before DBA so I don't know where you're going with that.

And stop being so superficial, nobody gets money 24-7 unless you're somebody like Harvey Levin or one of those big time entrepreneurs.  Stop acting an ass and living in a dream world.  U got caught, u thirsty for a comeback in front of all your buddies.  This thread really matters to u, I don't know who u r trying to convince otherwise.  U act like everybody in this thread doesn't know u.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2011, 04:05:46 PM »
Moral of this story is Box is as real as a three dollar bill and Petey is a computer hacker.  After all, don't real jobs do (random) drug tests?

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2011, 09:30:28 AM »
Can I get a summary?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
i invited art to da sauce he got over there and seen a few threads talking bad about him and also noticed box had his own section
arts heart is filled with jealousy and rage and he believes that me inviting him there was a trap because i am a top shelf hacker.
he comes back here disses box and gets ratpacked on by the trollsquad aka sauce life and got caught up in his own hypocrisy and lies  about money and believes if he keeps sayin he "won" and hes "cakin" someone else might believe it too.

next time art be more careful who you fuck with...you lost all your little net props over this debacle.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »
why you hating Petey?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2011, 04:02:13 PM »
Petey, you can't give out respect.  Why r u actin like you're a boss?  Sit your ass down!

:D this shit is hilarious.  how does 1 nigga destroy a whole site?  i feel like 50 after the Ja Rule battle

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
i feel like 50 after the Ja Rule battle

lol everything is like a rap video to art.

more like yung berg getting slapped by maino lololol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
Fine then.  Reagan vs. Carter

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2011, 10:15:16 PM »
trollsquad sauce life  :-[ peter stop postin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2011, 11:20:55 PM »
Radiotube, this video kind of sums up this thread & everything you've said in it:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2011, 11:59:16 PM »
Radiotube, this video kind of sums up this thread & everything you've said in it:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5hfYJsQAhl0</a>
LMFAO!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE