Author Topic: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told  (Read 2754 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box.
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 01:44:11 AM »
better now then later.

smh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 11:12:19 AM »
So I guess we can lay the " I get pussy 5 times a day" down, cuz he must be fuckin some bum ass hoes with his everyday fried chicken and 40 ounce drinking ass

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 11:17:56 AM »
#hihater

kemizt

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
But clearly real street niggas like to make albums full of fake track lists.

LOL

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »
box is cool peoples yell

Trip Dee

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »
you turned out smarter than you made yourself look before RT (i might regret sayin this afterwards), but i don't feel you on this one. box cool in my book.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 07:51:02 PM »
i could go indepth on this situation a little bit but i think id rather not...not here anyways  ;)

damn art it didnt take much to gas you up...ya played yaself.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »
U guys take this shit way too much to heart if u think I played myself.  I hope u didn't think I was tryna rally muthafuckaz together against ur boyfriend.  Lmao.  Your mans ain't the type of nigga he's claiming to be and I called him out on it and he couldnt fly straight with me.  

That's y'all homie, I don't know that lame ass nigga.  He's just some random ass nigga showing off in front of strangers pretending to be something he's not.  

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:49:29 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »
no homie you a diva...high maintanance,...im glad ive seen this side of you par.

you cant stand that theres another cat on here thats unique and is doing his lil thing thing you feel like box and his bmc click is a threat to your net presence par?...you got  drunk off them lil props you had gotten in your videos god.

when you swung through da sauce you seen box had his own section and that vexed you up, right? is it a coincidence that the same day you go in on box its literally just hours after our failed experiment at da sauce? i know my shit when it comes to these hoes man and you definetly showing some female ambitions all up in this thread.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 11:44:20 PM »
What failed experiment?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »
i was in the process of converting him.

i felt like he had a voice with his vlogs and i was gonna put down a section possibly and see what he did with it.

we are bout to do a front page blog type situation and i was gonna put his vlogs on that thing if he stayed on his grizzy

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:08:16 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 02:41:12 AM »
i could go indepth on this situation a little bit but i think id rather not...not here anyways  ;)

damn art it didnt take much to gas you up...ya played yaself.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 07:21:09 AM »
Son fuck ur amateur ass site lol.  I don't really care about that nigga!   I registered to see what shit y'all was on and I wanted to search my name becuz I knew y'all was talkin.  U guys really need to stop acting out like teenage drama queens and man up and get some money.  I'm not that social wit u niggaz so y do u think I'd care to wanna write in your site when it's not even public?   Check ur self.

Plus I think it's fake how y'all talk all that shit behind my back and then come over here and try to be all friendly n shit.  No thanks I'd rather deal with honest people who couldnt give a damn than abuncha fake ass people who ain't about no money.  I'm not lonely so Im not eager.

This thread is another W for me becuz ur Manz still ain't come out from outta his little closet yet.  Your homie isn't unique, he's just another nigga with a computer.  On everything i love I honestly didn't even see his little shit, i could care less.  Maybe u just take yourself a little too serious and u bit off more than u could chew.  That's why everybody on ur site still posts here regularly and ur site is a graveyard.  I bet that out of those 80 people on ur site 72 if them just signed up to see the train wreck that was already taking place.  

Do us all a favor and get off your own dick.  If u ain't makin money with that shit then shut tha fuck up.  UNTIL THEN just stay in ur lane and I'll stay in mine.  Your manz is obviously not a trill nigga so I already proved my point.  Anything after this is irrelevant to tha fact.

"again and again RadioTube wins, again and again Bilderberg wins" I thought u niggaz already heard, u made a thread about it.  

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 07:23:19 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 07:38:38 AM »
Maybe y'all need to do a little more soul searching Yeah.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/yE3h8kftCi0&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/yE3h8kftCi0&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
"This thread is another W for me" says the guy who swears he's not lonely in a post he made about himself on a web forum.