Author Topic: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Da Sauce) truth be told  (Read 2755 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box.
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 09:27:55 AM »
i have no beef wit box but i will say his lingo is hilarious every time i read it. but i don't know any hood dudes that talk like that for the record. yell.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »
art thats why everything you touch will fall flat and fail, now i see why you've been spinning your wheels on this forum for the past few years with all your "plans"...haters never succeed in anything and this thread shows us all whats in your heart.

i really tried to reach out and connect but some niggas is so small minded they cant see the big picture. all that tlk about "gettin money" and stackin "bread for the holidays" cuzzo you drink out of a brown paper bag and ride the passenger seat of your mans car...most of us own our homes or at least live on our owns famo, how bout you?

you keep stacking them internet W's you set yourself back years on this forum with this shit as far as how ppl see you and the respect you could have gotten after the momentum you gained with your whole "cant talk about rappers" campaign, nice job prick...all i can say once again is thank you for saving me the trouble.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2011, 11:01:39 AM »
good 4 u Petey.  im pretty sure that your life isn't all that youre making it out 2 be either so u can take that grown man bullshit somewhere else.  u stay on dubcc, y aren't u reahing out 2 other people and other forums.  c'mon son, your game iz lame and u mad.  u gets no victory points from me, not just becuz i DONT ride passenger and i do stack bread but becuz you're a grown ass man hanging on to dubcc like it's facebook. 

face it cuzzo, you're lame, you're broke, your homelife isn't so great and u probably don't get any real respect out there in these streets.  i'm not a hater, i'm just not wasting my time with ppl who aren't about no money who are on joke time 24/7.  i wasn't even beefin with u but since u stepped out there i'ma call u out on your shit. 

i'm not on the internet lookin' 4 stripes and friends like u r, that's y u still keep posting here almost a year (or maybe even a FULL YEAR) after you've made your site.  face it nigga, u have no room 2 talk.  atleast i know ppl who are doin somethin, atleast i have a plan i'm executing, atleast i'm stackin bread and building contacts,,,,,, that's way more than wat u can say you've done. 

go head and tell a lie son, tha floorz urz since your manz bitched out... 

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Real street niggas wouldn't respect Box (or Petey)
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2011, 11:05:49 AM »
don't make me pull your card like i pulled that nigga and that bitche's card last nite at the golden corral in bmore.  trust me, i'm waay too raw that's y u feel everything i say. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 11:12:28 AM »
Just like I thought, u can't fly straight with wit a nigga.

Wow what a fuckin coon.  Just like I thought, you're a fraud nigga, I got $4 dollar ass bills nigga.  Ur little childish lingo doesnt give you a pass nigga.  There's fake niggas being born everybody.  Your coolheadness only works for niggas like Jay Z and u ain't no fuckin Jay Z.  

I'm not your equal, you aren't hardly on my level.  I swear to god on everything I love I would smack tha dog shit outta u ever said that shit to me in real life.  Fortunately I don't have to meet ur dumbass.

If I'm Bill Walton then you're Dead Mike.  
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
I swear sometimes ppl be fuckin with my posts.  I double check everything I post (hince the reason for all the editing).
I've noticed that shit before but I thought I just fucked up and I left it at that.  Now the shit is starting to look a little strange, especially considering the nature of the thread and the ppl it involves. 

#cantstandtheheatgetthafuckouttathakitchennigga

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »
you kick all that rah rah get money rhetoric and make it out like were all the wierdos but look at the energy youve invested here...

you done wrote raps and made videos about, made fake track listings for and put together mixtapes all for this forum that your not even fucking appreciated at...none of that is boss shit.

the real question is with your big ambitions and all the shit youve done for this site and the way its always turned out for you why aint u reaching out to other forums par?

never said i was ballin but damn it feels good to pay your own way, god bless the child that can hold his own...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
Who said I do this for Dubcc lol.  What r u trying to mind fuck me or sumthing.  U think I didn't know along time ago how shit was on here, I already know how under appreciated I am, it's nothing TO A BOSS.  Duncan doesn't know how to run this site so I'm not worried in the least.  Da Sauce isn't any better.  

I see u tryna play cool now (like u should've in the first place) but keep that shit 1000 with me and tell ur boy to grow a pair.  Ur bringing a spoon to a tank fight.  Show respect to ur youngsters, if not you'll get fucked up every time.  

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »
Who said I do this for Dubcc lol.  What r u trying to mind fuck me or sumthing.  U think I didn't know along time ago how shit was on here, I already know how under appreciated I am, it's nothing TO A BOSS.  Duncan doesn't know how to run this site so I'm not worried in the least.  Da Sauce isn't any better.  

I see u tryna play cool now (like u should've in the first place) but keep that shit 1000 with me and tell ur boy to grow a pair.  Ur bringing a spoon to a tank fight.  Show respect to ur youngsters, if not you'll get fucked up every time.  

i think ive shown you a  level of respect and regard that most of the posters here wouldnt, and you know this. weve had discussions prior to all this shit, but it dont take a damn genius to see what happened with you and box. somehow this was all a side effect of me inviting you to da sauce. there is no merit at all behind you messing with box, hes good people and brings his own lil flare for slang the the forum yell

as far as da sauce you got about three guys there give or take a nigga who dont see it...why are you sweating them for? aint it about trying to capatalize on the ones that do find you entertaining? you searched your name and found a few threads where ppl were talking shit at diff times...who gives a shit? off the strength of that you deleted your account and stomped out like an angry teenage girl and attacked box....thats not winning art

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
Peter stop trying to reason with me I don't care for your rhetoric lol.  

Oh yeah, speaking of 'rhetoric', that whole Money thing isn't rhetoric.  Unless you're talking about making some real money or making big boy moves then your site doesn't concern me.  I'm all for fun and games but wasting time and money I'm not.  I called ur boy out, clearly he can't speak for himself so let's just leave it at this.  It's not about imaginary Internet merits its about reality so u can spin this however u want but the real gonna always recognize the real.  How much money has been put into ur site, why did u make (u said it was becuz of jome and kdub earlier, y should I need to respect or act friendly to Sox, wat is ur shit worth?   U have all these Memes and comebacks but it ain't worth shit.  One of ur star players is a fraud ass nigga.  

I won becuz I took u to another level and made u have to step ur game up approaching me.  U lose becuz ur acting like a girl and playing yourself AGAIN in front of all these ppl whose opinion u care about more than ur own family's. Face it Peter, you're a douche and a loser and I'm just a young nigga who shitted on u in front of everybody.  

Maybe u should think more before u post shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:38 PM »
Just becuz I'm good at blogging doesn't mean I wanna be a blogger.  I'll leave that up to people like u and Will Flake.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
BOX been a solid nigga since back on wcrydaz, one of the few genuine people out here in Los Angeles.  Out here on the west niggas is always coming up with there own slang, me and the homies from my neighborhood got our own little slang we use. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2011, 01:13:08 PM »
Whoa slowdown with all the namedroppin par, never said jome or kdubs name, I made it for all the ppl from dba and alot of those guys are banned here Im not going to censor those dudes.

The only way you shitted on me was that I took a chance on u and u dropped the ball...that's a bad look for you not me. And you got 2 blogs under ur belt and that's 2 more then me papo.

Box is a good dude he don't need to acknowledge this kind of garbage that's not what he does. Look @ all the ppl trying to vouch for Duke...that's how u know u wrong. U hating for no reason for nothing...shits real lame doggie

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2011, 01:26:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/yE3h8kftCi0&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/yE3h8kftCi0&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2011, 01:37:15 PM »
whatchu holdin?

you think this forum shit adds up to cash? for who?

not me or you...so what the fuck are you on?

you aint baggin up and takin breaks to write tracklists son so cut the bullshit.

its all rhetoric....you sayin that get money shit because you feel like its what you supposed to say i guess.

i got a question for you art

once you out there getting money and you realize "i got money" what do you do with it?

im like cuba gooding right now on jerry mcguire...wheres the money fam, show me the money.