1 (3%)
Australia
0 (0%)
other
0 (0%)
other planet
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Where are y'all from?  (Read 488 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Where are y'all from?
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 05:07:21 PM »
US. Indiana.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2003, 06:47:04 PM »
one of the most ghettos places on earth... San Bernardino california...........

Honey, that's not even close to one of the most ghetto places on Earth...

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2003, 08:44:35 PM »
one of the most ghettos places on earth... San Bernardino california...........

Honey, that's not even close to one of the most ghetto places on Earth...

lets see.. highest rate of HIV/AIDS, high murder rate... high gang life and school race riots.. blacks dont like the mexicans.. whites dont  like the blacks... chicanios dont like the mexicans from mexico... i witness a shooting.... people smoke bud on the city bus and th bus driver dont care.. high rate of teen pregnancy.. no jobs.. car break-ins every night.... over populated.. with broke ass people.. if you want a job out here.. you can either be a teacher or a cop... nurse or fast food worker... oh yeah.. people smoke bud at the bus stop.. cops dont care... takes 30 minutes for them to respond to one call.. ummm i am almost positve that it is ghetto here.. and you livin in you.. 800,000 home isnt going to convince me that you know what ghetto is.. you probably think.. Beverlly hills is ghetto...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2003, 08:56:27 PM »
lets see.. highest rate of HIV/AIDS, high murder rate... high gang life and school race riots.. blacks dont like the mexicans.. whites dont  like the blacks... chicanios dont like the mexicans from mexico... i witness a shooting.... people smoke bud on the city bus and th bus driver dont care.. high rate of teen pregnancy.. no jobs.. car break-ins every night.... over populated.. with broke ass people.. if you want a job out here.. you can either be a teacher or a cop... nurse or fast food worker... oh yeah.. people smoke bud at the bus stop.. cops dont care... takes 30 minutes for them to respond to one call.. ummm i am almost positve that it is ghetto here.. and you livin in you.. 800,000 home isnt going to convince me that you know what ghetto is.. you probably think.. Beverlly hills is ghetto...

Have u ever been to Palastine? The soldiers use rocks instead of guns…Have you ever been to India? If an earthquake hit, every single building would collapse…Have u ever been to Africa? They eat shit because they can’t afford food…Now please don’t ever, EVER say something stupid like “San Bernidino is the most ghetto place in the world”…

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2003, 09:01:28 PM »

Have u ever been to Palastine? The soldiers use rocks instead of guns…Have you ever been to India? If an earthquake hit, every single building would collapse…Have u ever been to Africa? They eat shit because they can’t afford food…Now please don’t ever, EVER say something stupid like “San Bernidino is the most ghetto place in the world”…
your just stupid NIK you know when i said earth it was an exageration.. but we are one of the most ghetto places in the US... your just lookin for conflict.. ::)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2003, 09:03:07 PM »
Im from Montreal, thats why my english is so weird sometimes, lol , its my third language

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2003, 09:03:34 PM »
 paradox203:  LOL@most ghettoest place in the world, wtf is she talkin bout
 paradox203:  she wouldnt be on her computer if she lived in the most ghettoest places in the world

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2003, 09:06:40 PM »
I lived in four different cities in the past two years. LA, Vancouver, Houston and now Miami.

OutSider

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2003, 09:10:07 PM »
i dont know dude, i am in a pretty ghetto area.. rialo is ever ghetto and my mom is from the barrio.. which btw i have seen and practically grow up there.. seeing my mom do her thing... oh yeah.. about the PC.. my dad is a working class american with a BA in Human Services.. he works hard for what he has... i live in a cramped ass apartment.. and my dad drive a cheap truck... yeah.. geez you know alot about me.. lots...
man i am not sorry for who i am and where i grew up.. because one day.. this will al be some stupid memory...  and i can just move on.. with my life..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2003, 09:15:19 PM »
Being Ghetto isn't something to brag about...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2003, 11:30:56 PM »
damn nik chill out. leave her alone dogg c'mon. im notaking sidez but jus leave her alone dogg. im out!!!

Immortal

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2003, 12:01:36 AM »
Born in Pubjab India.  Raised in Dubai/U.A.E in the Middle East.  Now in Surrey/B.C/Canada, peace

-{bLaDe}
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2003, 12:17:26 AM »

aint nothin to be ashamed about neither..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Hittman2001

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2003, 12:18:18 AM »
Right now, Litchfield Park, a suburb of Phoenix.  I grew up in different parts of the world. But i am a Corpus Christi, Texas native though ;)

OutSider

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2003, 12:29:14 AM »

well NIK all i got to says is.. that you basically the Ass Hole everyone loves to Hate.. you have no respect for anyone... or anything.. your one of those people who wake up in the morning and just exist.. no real meaning to anyone or anything... no one cares about you.. because you blocked them all out of your life with your arrogents.. and if you were so great. why dont you go out with friends and shit... instead of sitting infront of the PC making a million post ... i dont need to come here to make friends. because i have many... the only reason why i am here.. is because this give me a chance to do something with my brother who is way the hell in MN.... not only that.. i have mad respect for overseer.. and i know he works hard for this site.. along with Rud...

NIK.. i am not ashamed of where i come from.... and you cant take my self-esteem away from me.. nor anything else... because unlike you little net friends... you dont control.. say what you please about me.. becuase at the end of the day.. i logg off this PC to my very normal and out goin life.. with friends and parties.. ..

i am not ashamed of my life style... because with all i seen and done.. i will succeed if it kills me..