Author Topic: Working At Death Row Records - The Reality, Crazier Than The Myth  (Read 2394 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Working At Death Row Records - The Reality, Crazier Than The Myth
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2011, 06:39:17 AM »
It makes no difference if suge or a common chimpanzee was sittin in the executive chair back then swingin hotwings. Dre was responsible for all the success and the Mio.$$$ Death Row re earning back then. That was the foundation for everything. Suge was a funny charakter sometimes but cmon, deep inside he was (and still is) just a halfwit with no real business acumen.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »
It makes no difference if suge or a common chimpanzee was sittin in the executive chair back then swingin hotwings. Dre was responsible for all the success and the Mio.$$$ Death Row re earning back then. That was the foundation for everything. Suge was a funny charakter sometimes but cmon, deep inside he was (and still is) just a halfwit with no real business acumen.

If it wasn't for suge dre would be eazys bitch for years and years. And last time I checked, dre didn't sign 2pac, possibly the biggest signing in hip hop history. Suge was a great business man, but he was too focused on being a gangster and that was his downfall,

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2011, 08:18:49 PM »
Every CEO is business minded, and money orientated, but for my own interests I'd probably prefer Suge as a boss, than some corporate souless university grad. At least you know he'd have your back outside of the office as he did for many artists as it's well documented
I'll take the one who stays in the office and studio, instead of the courtroom or prison cell.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »

If it wasn't for suge dre would be eazys bitch for years and years. And last time I checked, dre didn't sign 2pac, possibly the biggest signing in hip hop history. Suge was a great business man, but he was too focused on being a gangster and that was his downfall,
suge & his squad couldnt 'free' dre by themselves. interscope made a deal with ruthless, as dre was still under contract as an artist and a producer.
or did you really believe eazy was that stupid?

anyway, i know you're not the first to say that dre would have been eazy's bitch, but was the contract really that bad? eazy was making more money than dre, but is that unfair? he owned the label.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »

dre was still eazy's bitch while he was on death row. you forgot ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 02:07:57 PM »
suge is managing waka now correct?

2euce 7even

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 01:59:58 AM »
thats what been said, dunno if it´s true or not. suge is an idiot for managin such a talentless idiot, he´s only managin him because he´s claiming bloods i think!

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »
thats what been said, dunno if it´s true or not. suge is an idiot for managin such a talentless idiot, he´s only managin him because he´s claiming bloods i think!

Or maybe because Waka is popular? SMH