Author Topic: lol i got jumped today  (Read 680 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:lol i got jumped today
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2003, 09:26:30 AM »
Two kids tryed to jump me but i fucked them up...ALL you need to win anyfight is focus..If your not focused your not thinkin. Notice how people get in fights there too angry to do somethin or shakin..If your focused it is so much easier to fuck someone up.

Sub-Z

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2003, 12:57:26 PM »
so basically you all just hate the girl in my sig? lol fine with me i guess,even tho shes better than all those nasty black girls in everyone elses sig

how do u know there nasty u racist bitch dont come on here and start dissin the blacks cos of ur past expierences i hate some whites cos of wots gone down between us in the past but that doesnt make me hate a whole race u should grow up or eat a big black dick and shut the fuck up

lol actually ive been kiddin in this whole thread for the most part

Jome

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2003, 04:40:11 PM »
why dont Mods delete retarded posts like this?

To separate the wolves from the sheep..
If posts like that got deleted, you'd never know who you are dealing with..
And besides, he's probably just playing..

Immortal

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2003, 11:42:48 PM »
lmao at this whole thread!!!!

yo grinch, u sound like some black dudes really raped you hard in the ass or something....do i sense racial child molestation? lol

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

S.G.V.

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2003, 02:01:09 PM »
^^ That's why when I go to the club, I bring my gun.  If anything like that happens to me, I'm going out like Puffy, ya hear me?
shit this was in mexico...i ended up gettin an AK shoved in my face by a cop right after i got kicked out the club...no lie...

<-----------------she aint black foo...not everyone got black chicks...hell i aint seen any black chicks in sigs/avatars
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 02:04:25 PM by S.G.V. Tha Unda Dawg »

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2003, 02:22:29 PM »
lol honestly....that lil white girl in your sig is really fukin plain. Yall need to up your standards lol

Nah, you need to stop watchin' MTV.