Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Executive Producing Tha Dogg Pound's New Album  (Read 3337 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: DR DRE EXECUTIVE PRODUCING NEW DOGG POUND LP!!!YALL SLEEPING.
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2011, 11:22:14 PM »
Damn, this could be dope. I hope this really happens.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

Re: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Executive Producing Tha Dogg Pound's New Album
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2011, 11:30:19 PM »
This is my list of persons who needs to be on this album, i don´t give a fuck if they raping or only talking:

1) Crooked I, Handz down he needs to be on there feated. Snoop,Daz, Kurupt,C-style produced by Dr.Dre
2) Big C-Style, Not only that he starts the dogg pound with Snoop, he dropped the 19th Street Combolation and this was a LBC/Westcoast Classic.
3) Lil Half Dead, always on some hardshit
4) Rbx, Snoop´s & Daz Cousin who´s mean as fuck.
5) Tray Deee & Goldie Loc, Snoop´s group meets Snoop´s group.
6) Warren G, damn a beat from him for a DPG album.
7) Coniyac, Jewell & Michelle´l
8) Dj Pooh
9) Dj Quik
10) Battlecat

FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!

I think he should get early release, just coz this albums in the works yell

Lucifuge

« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2011, 12:05:02 AM »
i think they need somthing new. they stick the sam formula 20 years, thats shit dont work no moe. I just hope Kurupt is gonna back on he's A game. he's most fell the fuck off mc ever. >:(
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: DR DRE EXECUTIVE PRODUCING NEW DOGG POUND LP!!!YALL SLEEPING.
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »
Damn, this could be dope. I hope this really happens.

i hope so!

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2011, 12:59:16 AM »
This is my list of persons who needs to be on this album, i don´t give a fuck if they raping or only talking:

1) Crooked I, Handz down he needs to be on there feated. Snoop,Daz, Kurupt,C-style produced by Dr.Dre
2) Big C-Style, Not only that he starts the dogg pound with Snoop, he dropped the 19th Street Combolation and this was a LBC/Westcoast Classic.
3) Lil Half Dead, always on some hardshit
4) Rbx, Snoop´s & Daz Cousin who´s mean as fuck.
5) Tray Deee & Goldie Loc, Snoop´s group meets Snoop´s group.
6) Warren G, damn a beat from him for a DPG album.
7) Coniyac, Jewell & Michelle´l
8) Dj Pooh
9) Dj Quik
10) Battlecat

Add mr malik & butch cassidy 8)

yeah how i could forgot about butch cassidy?? damn that would be dope as fuck.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2011, 03:21:02 AM »

And they absolutely need to have the janitor who was cleaning the floors during the "Dogg Food" recording days to come back so the album has the right feel. And bring back Frank Alexander and Michael Moore to run security. Also, everyone should be playing NBA lLive 96' on either Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis on an old RCA big screen TV from 1994.
lol
i think they need somthing new. they stick the sam formula 20 years, thats shit dont work no moe. I just hope Kurupt is gonna back on he's A game. he's most fell the fuck off mc ever. >:(
I dont care if they try something new on a song or two but please no whack non dpg features and please no down south production.

arubiano83

« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2011, 03:45:09 AM »
IF this comes out, i don't even care about Detox...

Time will tell...

V2DHeart

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2011, 04:49:55 AM »
lmfao. Kurupt and Daz getting both Snoop & most of all DR DRE to executive produce the album, or co-produce it? Are you kidding me?

Snoop has difficulty himself even gettign at Dre, yet Kurupt, and DAZ? Daz of all people?

Complete and utter Bullshyt to me. Kurupt, and Daz are only there due to Snoop. Kurupt and Daz running around like exited school girls, sporting beats by dre, and anything else Dre related like cheerleaders, and are using this to gain some interest for their next album. I think half of you need to calm down before you have heart attacks

And besides, in 2002-2005 when everyone was crying out for a reunion, they didn't listen. Instead, the majority fell offafter that. Some made crappier beats. Look at "I need a doctor" and.... well..... "Kurupt".

I would love to hear a reunion album too, but like someone else said. Give me a Big C Style compilation any day

Big C Style > Dogg pound > Detox
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Okka

« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2011, 05:26:29 AM »
lmfao. Kurupt and Daz getting both Snoop & most of all DR DRE to executive produce the album, or co-produce it? Are you kidding me?

Snoop has difficulty himself even gettign at Dre, yet Kurupt, and DAZ? Daz of all people?

Snoop is workin' on "Detox" and so is Kurupt, so maybe Dre gonna return the favour.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:31:16 AM by Okka »

arubiano83

« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2011, 05:49:54 AM »
Its not that dre is doing all the producing....maybe he'll mix a track or two..but thats it

bouli77

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2011, 07:18:55 AM »

Complete and utter Bullshyt to me. Kurupt, and Daz are only there due to Snoop. Kurupt and Daz running around like exited school girls, sporting beats by dre, and anything else Dre related like cheerleaders, and are using this to gain some interest for their next album. I think half of you need to calm down before you have heart attacks

And besides, in 2002-2005 when everyone was crying out for a reunion, they didn't listen. Instead, the majority fell offafter that. Some made crappier beats. Look at "I need a doctor" and.... well..... "Kurupt".

I would love to hear a reunion album too, but like someone else said. Give me a Big C Style compilation any day

who needs to calm down ?? you're the one who seem all worked up all of a sudden lol. Kurupt is not there due to Snoop, I think if anything Kurupt is closer to Dre than Snoop is. Only reason Snoop seems tighter with Dre is cause he's Snoop but if you pay attention you'll notice that throughout the years, Kurupt's been the only one to be always tight with Dre.

anyway I don't think Kurupt is reliable, I don't think anyone speaking of Dre without Dre confirming it is reliable for that matter. However, we've seen that Dre has reached out to these guys, especially Snoop, Kurupt and Soopa, so imagining that he said something along the lines "okay guys i'll watch over your stuff" and Kurupt interpreting that as "i'll oversee your next album" is not that big of a stretch. But even if he did agree and the album was in the making, the album still wouldn't probably come out.

even if he agreed, overseeing can mean a lot of things. like Premier overseeing MC Eiht's next album.

& LOL @ hyping Big C Style all of a sudden. Big Style seems like he is a respectable dude and he's been an important player in most Long Beach rappers' career but let's not act like everything he touches is gold. Straight Outta Cali is good and 19th Street Compilation is very good but they're not indisputable classics. and Big C Style didn't do anything in the 00's and still hasn't come through with the supposed "official" LBC Crew album.

Okka

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:41 PM »

who needs to calm down ?? you're the one who seem all worked up all of a sudden lol. Kurupt is not there due to Snoop, I think if anything Kurupt is closer to Dre than Snoop is. Only reason Snoop seems tighter with Dre is cause he's Snoop but if you pay attention you'll notice that throughout the years, Kurupt's been the only one to be always tight with Dre.

anyway I don't think Kurupt is reliable, I don't think anyone speaking of Dre without Dre confirming it is reliable for that matter. However, we've seen that Dre has reached out to these guys, especially Snoop, Kurupt and Soopa, so imagining that he said something along the lines "okay guys i'll watch over your stuff" and Kurupt interpreting that as "i'll oversee your next album" is not that big of a stretch. But even if he did agree and the album was in the making, the album still wouldn't probably come out.

even if he agreed, overseeing can mean a lot of things. like Premier overseeing MC Eiht's next album.

& LOL @ hyping Big C Style all of a sudden. Big Style seems like he is a respectable dude and he's been an important player in most Long Beach rappers' career but let's not act like everything he touches is gold. Straight Outta Cali is good and 19th Street Compilation is very good but they're not indisputable classics. and Big C Style didn't do anything in the 00's and still hasn't come through with the supposed "official" LBC Crew album.

He has done a lot of shit behind the scenes. Big C-Style also put out Bad Azz's "Word On Tha Streetz", that's a classic IMO and so is "19th Street LBC Compilation". Big C-Style was the one who brought Tray Deee, Bad Azz, Techniec and even Crooked I to Snoop Dogg. He even helped Daz start DPG Recordz.

bouli77

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »
yeah I know all of that shit. He also founded the Dogg Pound with Snoop and no one else and Snoop ran with it. He had invested money with Daz for DPG Recordz and Daz took all the cash to press R.A.W. and Independent Game without telling Style. i've listened to his interviews and read Crooked I's on the subject too.

as instrumental as he might have been. that doesn't make him a musical genius or anything and we can't really say he's responsible for producing the quality music his label dropped but for spotting and uniting talented rappers. that's why I found it funny when VD2Heart said Give me a C-Style compilation over a DPG/DRE project anyday.

Chris Bowden is probably good at what he does, but what's happening behind the scenes is pretty irrelevant to the average listener if it doesn't concern the music.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »
all hype.. i do not see wich major label will put money on Tha Dogg Pound

papa-smurf

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
shit abe dope if kurupt & daz go back 2 rappin like they use 2.dre dre usually dont play that wack she.i never heard kurupt rap wack 2 a dr dre beat.dr dre not gonna let him get in there & rap that bullshit.so i got afeeling this album gonna be classic