Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Executive Producing Tha Dogg Pound's New Album  (Read 3343 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg Executive Producing Tha Dogg Pound's New Album
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »

With that said, my track lists and Mixtapes be beastin, that's why u always talk about em.

:-\ sorry

never heard anyone talk about them. and especially not as if they were "jah" dope... smh  ::)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2011, 04:46:50 PM »
Right.  U guys just know everything about me and everything I'm gonna say.  Now obviously I know you're joking but trolls will run with that and turn it into some sort of childish game and for the next page it'll be some circular argument with me being tha logical one and tha others just trolling for fun. 

Y'all are lucky tho, hiding behind a computer screen boosts confidence for people that lack it in real life.  So u have it and don't know how to handle it.  But then again only Euros argue about everything else but the point. 

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »

Y'all are lucky tho, hiding behind a computer screen boosts confidence for people that lack it in real life.  So u have it and don't know how to handle it.  But then again only Euros argue about everything else but the point. 

I am very sorry to expose you on that, but you are the one to diverging from the point all the time. I'm not trolling at all, just saying that I've NEVER seen anyone talking about your so-called "mixtapes" or whatever this stuff is. Plus I don't care neither. Also I don't like fake tracklists and wet bubble dreams from the 90's that you been puttin in here. And who the fuck cares anyway, if Dre WOULD be involved in this, what did this guy put out in the last 5 years that was REALLY remarkable? Now don't say "Beats By Dre"...

Oh and by the way: euro, asian, african or whatever, I don't need to hide myself behind anything, it's not my fault I don't live in your city, so don't act like you was out to start some shit dude.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »
I love how someone can proceed to talk all sorts of crap about people and then accuse them of being childish. Let's set this straight though. You're the one getting upset and trying to make it personal. I don't know anything about you. I'm not trying to know anything about you. I could give two fucks what you're doing and who you're doing it with unless it is relevant to the conversation. If you're getting money, great. If you're getting regular pussy, fantastic. If your mixtape game is through the roof succesful, I'm happy for you. Thing is nobody ever brought these things up but you as an attempt to deflect the situation and make it personal so you could great the delusion that people are envious when in reality, people couldn't care less. I responsded to the fake tracklist stuff because you put them in the threads and I just find it fucking odd. It's not something that bothers me. It's just amusing that someone would do this. If it makes you happy then by all means, go nuts. See you're calling out trolls and saying people fail to get to the point yet this has nothing to do with Tha Dogg Pound doing a new album with Dre so you're guilty of the very thing you are complaining about. It makes for an entertaining read though so keep it coming.

U guys gotta realize that just becuz you're behind a screen and writing to me doesn't actually mean that I'm reading the shit.

No, that's pretty clear since your responses are just incoherent rambling insults that have nothing to do with anything being discussed.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »
U on my swag tho. I didn't read any of that and I know you're on my dick.  I'm tha blackest guy here and you're on a rap forum.  Don't pretend that u don't agree with 90% of the things I've said and done.  You're reaching and I can see right thru it.  You'd probably let me fuck ur mother in the next room from u if I showed up.  I don't care what color or country you're from.  A bitch iz a bitch in any language.  That's why I stay winnin like them hoes be.  

I'm more popular than Jesus fuckin Christ around this muthafucka.  I wouldn't doubt if u searched my name that I'd have more results.  With that said, u LOVE my new Dogg Pound tracklist.  I'm RadioTube!, everybody wants to take tha Crown but tha Throne can't be taken.  I win just off morality alone.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »

No, that's pretty clear since your responses are just incoherent rambling insults that have nothing to do with anything being discussed.

Very good point, happens a lot in here. Thanks for that post.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
I love how someone can proceed to talk all sorts of crap about people and then accuse them of being childish. Let's set this straight though. You're the one getting upset and trying to make it personal. I don't know anything about you. I'm not trying to know anything about you. I could give two fucks what you're doing and who you're doing it with unless it is relevant to the conversation. If you're getting money, great. If you're getting regular pussy, fantastic. If your mixtape game is through the roof succesful, I'm happy for you. Thing is nobody ever brought these things up but you as an attempt to deflect the situation and make it personal so you could great the delusion that people are envious when in reality, people couldn't care less. I responsded to the fake tracklist stuff because you put them in the threads and I just find it fucking odd. It's not something that bothers me. It's just amusing that someone would do this. If it makes you happy then by all means, go nuts. See you're calling out trolls and saying people fail to get to the point yet this has nothing to do with Tha Dogg Pound doing a new album with Dre so you're guilty of the very thing you are complaining about. It makes for an entertaining read though so keep it coming.

U guys gotta realize that just becuz you're behind a screen and writing to me doesn't actually mean that I'm reading the shit.

Troll much?   Y r u so mad on a Sunday night?  U must not have no bait lol.  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2011, 05:22:22 PM »
U can talk all tha shit y'all want to.  I know u love me, especially Kimmy. 

U guys gotta realize like Petey had to.  U arent anybody to be giving out stripes and respect.  I've been certified all throughout the entire DMV Area, you'll have to do more than change an alias and "attack" me.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2011, 05:24:51 PM »
I wish Dubcc had a live chat box, these niggaz thirsty as shit right now.  They don't know wat to say or how to act.  I can deflect aswell.  Lmao, u kno theyre lookin for the right words to say

Jimmy H.

« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2011, 05:33:46 PM »
Can we just agree that everyone is jealous of you and your awesome tracklists and mixtapes and the fact that you're the blackest person on the planet and you don't have to wait in line at the DMV when you're getting your license renewed and just return to the point of the thread?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »
U got it Dogg, u win.  I don't want no beef with OG Real Life Internet Jiggalowz.  I might not get no sleep at night.  I'll probably fuck around and go paranoid and kill everybody around me becuz I think they're y'all.   I'm out, I need to get a head start on runin

But truth be told tho, I actually know a bitch who works at The Department of Motor Vehicles.  I really don't have to wait in line  :laugh:

*another 'W' for The Bilderberg Group
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:42:45 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
 :-\
this thread is heading for

i think u guys r a bit xcited here.
Dre works nonstop wit Detox, and he said himself that Kendrik and Slim r the last artists he will focus on, besides Detox.

i dont think the godfather will give rejects like Daz or Kurupt any time in the studio. even Snoop is fightin for his attention
he might mix 1 or 2 DPG-songs at most.

and why was Big C-Style's name menioned? since when did he produce?
and Emanuel Dean, a guy that played keyboards on 1 or 2 Snoop-songs nearly 20 yrs ago?
Overdose?

Big C-Style is back on teh scene tho. hes now pushin the so-called "resurrecting Long Beach"-movement wit mr. Frank Nitty,lol   8)

Emanuel Dean was on "DPG Eulogy" and he and Daz both said that Emanuel made the "Gin & Juice" beat.

yea, n thats what i said.  "and Emanuel Dean, a guy that played keyboards on 1 or 2 Snoop-songs nearly 20 yrs ago"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2011, 06:05:13 PM »
But truth be told tho, I actually know a bitch who works at The Department of Motor Vehicles.  I really don't have to wait in line  :laugh:
+1 for that. I hate waiting in those long-ass lines.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
U gotta step ur game up and mingle a little bit.  You'd be surprised at what you'll run into if u just don't give a fuck about shit in life.

As far as Emmanuel Dean goes, like I said earlier I really don't know what he's done lately along with Overdose ("sooo much style" and "DPG 4 Life 2").  I haven't heard shit from Dave Swang or Arkim N Flair either, but that doesn't mean they have wack shit unless they do.  The "Alumni" in my opinion should live up to its name.  Trust me, if they try to be slick and beat around the bush and sneak out of this one they'll do some unrepairable damage to their rep, and Dr Dre equally as well.

Tha music has to live up to it, if not they'll just be "has beens" in this industry.  It happens to real niggaz all of tha time.  This ain't the early 2000's no more and they don't have that luxury of anticipation anymore and neither does Dr Dre, his YesMen won't speak on that or they just tell it to him tha wrong way.  

At this point it's crunch time for all three of them niggaz.  Either go hard or stay home.  It is what it is and It's time to deliver.  People are walkin out the line now.  Snoop should do what he do and Kurupt should get into acting and experimental music.  Daz is a mystery to me and Soopafly should probably teach classes on music making and audio or whatever it is he does related to crafting.

Don't worry Mike or Elano or Enyce or whoever u r, it wasn't gonna get past that.  I'm too Trill 4 all that shit.

Side note:  I figured it out, Daz's voice changed and puberty fucked him up a little.  I was listening to "New York 187" and caught onto it finally.  Yae for me right!

Will_B

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2011, 02:20:12 AM »
Hey RadioTube!! Don't snub Mike like that....he's been suckin your dick for the longest time! Give the boy a cookie!!