Author Topic: Johnie Walker: THE HERO: The significance  (Read 217 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Johnie Walker: THE HERO: The significance
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2001, 04:01:44 AM »
I'd be interested to see like a study of criminal maritial abuse in the u.s. versus the middle east; the problem with that though is the crime probably goes much more underreported in the middle east because of gender roles in their society.  I'd bet it's as prevalent over there as over here, though.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Johnie Walker: THE HERO: The significance
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2001, 05:01:45 AM »
Think about it though... shit Men do to their Women over there that they believe is O.K... They'd probably get arrested for doing over here in the U.S. They believe Women should be treated differently so over there alot of marital abuse probably isn't considered abuse. That's why we say they're twisted... not cuz they do more twisted shit, just cuz they think it's O.K.

I dont think you should be trying to put this guy over Malcolm X and Martin Luther King either... just because he's white. Maybe he wasn't born and Afghan... he adopted their beliefs. He probably doesn't look at himself as a White Man... he looks as himself as one of them. He's fighting for his people too... for his own cause. And that's kinda respectable to tell you the truth.... I can see why you would admire him.. I  just can't really relate to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee