Author Topic: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER  (Read 1717 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 03:10:30 PM »
Christ Tucker ain't going to be the same SMOKEY, that's a guarantee. He will do the movie with a different role. I bet he will be the rehabilitated SMokey and just play a different character. He will still be funny but in a different way. That fool is very religious now.

yeah that's the reason he said he would never do another Friday again. Well I guess money talks.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 03:37:43 PM »
what i think is it probably wont happen, but if it does it will be wack,

what new could they possibly do?

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
Christ Tucker ain't going to be the same SMOKEY, that's a guarantee. He will do the movie with a different role. I bet he will be the rehabilitated SMokey and just play a different character. He will still be funny but in a different way. That fool is very religious now.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
Looking forward to this, hopefully we get a dope soundtrack too

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 10:35:48 PM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

Its Too late in my opinion.. the first friday was in 1995, Smokey is dead i dont see him coming back, as for Mike Epps, he is not as goofy as he used to be, he is getting some less funny roles now

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »

Its Too late in my opinion.. the first friday was in 1995, Smokey is dead i dont see him coming back, as for Mike Epps, he is not as goofy as he used to be, he is getting some less funny roles now

Cube & Epps got great chemistry together though. Not only in both following "Fridays" but also in the "Benjamins" movie.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 02:40:11 AM »
I think Terry Crews will be in there, since has been working with Cube lately on that family show.

Very curious to see the movie!

is that show any good?

and this is okay news.. Movie will be average..

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 02:42:45 AM »
I liked Crews better on "Everybody Hates Chris" (not Tucker, the other one, Rock). But I don't see him carrying "Friday" on his back. At all.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 03:53:04 AM »

You're West Coast dick lickin is gettin' pathetic.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 04:33:09 AM »

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:57:13 AM by Cordozzar Drakko Corleone »

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 07:15:01 AM »
they better bring back that African dude lol.

The Predator

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 07:53:03 AM »
Cube's next album is going to be the soundtrack to the film?

I remember seeing the original in cinema back in 95, there was like 10 people there. Smokey smoking angel dust with the sneaky Ese's in the lowrider got the loudest laughs.

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 02:38:05 AM »
hope this happens.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 04:00:37 AM »

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?

Are you the west ?  How was he shitting on the west coast, didn´t see that.   And it´s kinda hard to detect sarcasm in your post, not dissing, just saying . 

and this is okay news.. Movie will be average..

pretty much yeah