Author Topic: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER  (Read 1716 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: ICE CUBE Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back! WITH CHRIS TUCKER
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »

& If you don't see all the shitting on the West from some members on this forum, like it's a fad, or the "in" thing to do, you're blind. Not dissing, just saying what's what. & I want NO part of that.

thatīs what  caught my eye, i donīt see it like that.

i think most of us grew up listening to gangsta rap and rap in general, and i donīt see anyone shitting on the west in general . just shitting on the posters that feel like because something is from the west coast itīs automatically dope and anyone who disagrees is a hater. 

a good song is a good song, no matter where itīs from. 

back on topic, i never liked mike epps

Okka

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »

& If you don't see all the shitting on the West from some members on this forum, like it's a fad, or the "in" thing to do, you're blind. Not dissing, just saying what's what. & I want NO part of that.

thatīs what  caught my eye, i donīt see it like that.
i think most of us grew up listening to gangsta rap and rap in general, and i donīt see anyone shitting on the west in general . just shitting on the posters that feel like because something is from the west coast itīs automatically dope and anyone who disagrees is a hater. 
a good song is a good song, no matter where itīs from.

That's exactly how it is. What's funny is the way that people start to act when their favorite artists new material gets dissed and they start to defend them and remindin' people about their past releases.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
this will flop...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 07:01:56 PM »
Bout 15 years too late. Without DJ Pooh it's not worth checking anway. Call that shit something else and I might give it a chance but I dot see it remotely doing justice to the first one.

next friday and friday after next didnt have pooh and they were both funny ass movies....faggot

haha....next friday was aight, no where near as good as the original. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 07:24:18 PM »
Speechless.  I already know its gonna be good.

Okka

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 12:00:38 AM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

You're West Coast dick lickin is gettin' pathetic.

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?

WC wasn't even on the first two soundtracks, that 's why that comment sounded funny to me.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 12:16:46 AM »
If Cube can get both Epps & Tucker for the film, why not have a reunited Westside Connection for the music & soundtrack? After all, can't have a "Friday" without WSCG right?

You're West Coast dick lickin is gettin' pathetic.

If the new trend here is to shit on the West, don't count me in. Thanx but no thanx!
By the way, my remark was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but who cares? Unless you'd care to elaborate a bit? Enlighten me with some of that wisdom & knowledge I obviously lack?

WC wasn't even on the first two soundtracks, that 's why that comment sounded funny to me.

That's why I added "& I do hope that Cube & Mack will squash their beef & work together again & this new "Friday" would be the perfect occasion to do just that." in a following comment.By WSCG, I include Cube, Mack & Dub individually & collectively. & By extension, Hoo-Bangin.
As in West Side Connect Gang.
My bad for not being clearer from the start. I never imagined it would have made such a fuss to begin with.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:26:02 AM by Cordozzar Drakko Corleone »

doggfather

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »
tha 3rd episode's best thing was that WSCG song.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

dexter

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 11:07:19 AM »
Bout 15 years too late. Without DJ Pooh it's not worth checking anway. Call that shit something else and I might give it a chance but I dot see it remotely doing justice to the first one.

next friday and friday after next didnt have pooh and they were both funny ass movies....faggot

kuruptDPG

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »
id say the script would be the have jobs now but still live in the ghetto and deal with debo still etc

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2011, 01:58:26 AM »
 :banana_dss:

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
DOPE DOPE DOPE !

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2011, 03:41:23 AM »
 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »
As long as Day-Day is also part of it.  8)

polepositon

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »
have not read the post. however, smokey n craig should try an open a mary jane dis. keep the location Cali. craig n dae tried the 9 to 5, and it did not. smokey had the know, but smoked too much. he went to rehab... based off the original. he is now out of rehab. wanna make his own money nstead of working for folks like big worm in order to eat...and, cuz itz how to survive in scentral in these streets. so, try to open a mjane dis. worm wants in, cuz they r taking money from his pokets. deebo still tryna get craig. etc....etc... then, one more friday...and that is when dae is in it. all the cast. pinky, katt, etc.... and, if u needs ideaz for that one. i got this.