Author Topic: did tupac have a tramp stamp?  (Read 2511 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
did tupac have a tramp stamp?
« on: December 09, 2011, 06:08:50 AM »
hope he didnt get that shit in prison. any ways you guys be the judge, i think this qualifies as a tramp stamp.

EnzoUK

Re: did tupac have a tramp stamp?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:17:46 AM »
just no....
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 06:58:20 AM »
You Reaching On This One! lol

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »
That's not a tramp stamp lol. And if you're inked up it doesn't count as a tramp stamp.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Stan

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »
That's not a tramp stamp lol. And if you're inked up it doesn't count as a tramp stamp.
+1
Tramp stamp rides solo... also his is text and tramp stamps are usually a gay ass design or butterfly or fairy

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:12:38 PM »
Nah not a stamp my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »
lol. You're trying far too hard to try and discredit Tupac here. There are many other ways he can be discredited that you could have picked from... This isn't one of them

The picture of Tupac's tattoo shows text, with a sharp Algerian style font of the word "Ballin".. That word in it's own right isn't exactly feminine, nor does it have any flowers or designs surrounding it.

The picture of the women's tattoo is of a colourful butterfly with a flowery tribal design  surrounding it... I would love to know the similarity apart from the position?

What about how he can go from this --> to this:

Or the gay vests he used to wear?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 01:55:45 PM »
lol. You're trying far too hard to try and discredit Tupac here. There are many other ways he can be discredited that you could have picked from... This isn't one of them

The picture of Tupac's tattoo shows text, with a sharp Algerian style font of the word "Ballin".. That word in it's own right isn't exactly feminine, nor does it have any flowers or designs surrounding it.

The picture of the women's tattoo is of a colourful butterfly with a flowery tribal design  surrounding it... I would love to know the similarity apart from the position?

it's possible, its all about your actions in the moment,gemini's we are naturally bipolar, but I can't co-sign that gay ass vest he rocc'd. Good dozens material for his equal's bacc in those days yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »
I mean the definition of a "tramp stamp" is a tattoo on the lower back. It's pretty indisputable of the location of his particular tattoo.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 04:13:57 PM »
hope he didnt get that shit in prison. any ways you guys be the judge, i think this qualifies as a tramp stamp.

it does.  LOL. damn i never paid it no mind until now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 04:19:52 PM »

it was all an act. LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Stan

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 05:23:40 PM »
My niggaz tramp stamps came out waaaay after Pac had that tat.  Prolly had something to do with Pam Anderson.  Also Pac was the true Biploar, you can hear it in the music.  Hes all over the place so if he wears soft vests with bra straps but has a glock tucked into his khakis, what can you say???  ::)

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 05:34:06 PM »
2pac had a tramp stamp for sure

papa-smurf

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
haha funny shit but 2pac wholemback was tatted.that dont count as a tramp stamp.still funny tho

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 10:28:51 PM »
your momma has a tramp stamp petey, look at her i just saw her yesterday fingerin herself while listening to "wonder why they call you bytch"
SUCK MY DICK