Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Mac & Devin Go To High School (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2596 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Dope shit.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

OG Snoopaveli

I knew this will be a good album. I'm going to buy this one when it comes out.
I really like the Warren G beat!! And i was surprise when i heard Latoiya Williams & Magic Juan on it.
"Talent Show", "Lets Go Study","That Good", "French Inhale", "Young Wild And Free" are my favs after the first listenning.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:58:28 AM by Snoopaveli »

Okka

There's a couple of cool songs, but "That Good" is still the best song on the soundtrack.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope shit. Wiz gets inducted into the DPG family with this album.

Lunatic

Definitely gonna check this out, expecting it to be pretty entertaining

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Definitely gonna check this out, expecting it to be pretty entertaining

Word, especially looking forward to that Warren G joint

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

beats "doggumentary" by a long shot imo. music was actually good on this one,, great album

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit is hot.i dont support 2 many albums but im a buy this shit when it come out

PLANT

this album is great.  this is how snoops albums should sound.  like 12 tracks or so.

and like everyone already said, the warren g beat is tight as fuck!! 8)

gfunkin2

"Let's Go Study" is just great. Would be considered a great g funk beat in that era...

It's almost 2012...Good to see smooth cuts like this are still being produced.  8)

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
630 is so dope who produced this song?

No real fillers on this soundtrack.

Matty

4. 6:30      
produced by Brandon Carrier    

after a few more listens enjoying the album a lot more, good vibe throughout. favourites remain 'i get lifted' and '630', perhaps 'talent show' too. warren g really hit a home run with his track, bodes well for his upcoming projects if that's the kind of level the music will be on.

wondering why snoop didn't enlist DJ QUIK for some production on here, you'd of thought he'd be the perfect producer to lace some smooth beats. his last track for snoop 'press play' would fit this record to a tee.

BiggBoogaBiff

wondering why snoop didn't enlist DJ QUIK for some production on here, you'd of thought he'd be the perfect producer to lace some smooth beats. his last track for snoop 'press play' would fit this record to a tee.

becuz Quik has to step his game up a little.  dude's been making that same funk sound 4 a minute now and it's gettin' old IMO.  i've only heard the snippets (i'ma actually buy this album And movie unlike most if not all of u who are gonna bootleg it lol) but from what I've heard I don't think he can keep up.  alot of people can make good music but that doesn't mean they can ride the wave.  He does his thing here and there tho

hitsaw

Dope album. That Good is my fav track of the album.

HighEyeCue

looking forward to hearing this album 8)