Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Mac & Devin Go To High School (Discussion Thread)  (Read 2581 times)

jman91331

That shit is bangin, make me damn near wanna go back to smokin weed!

KrazySumwhat

^ yeah i been listening to it drinking but very tempting to get stoned and give it a spin.
 Well after one listen, i like. Fave tracks prolly "i get lifted", "lets go study", "that good" but i need to hear it again. "Young and wild and free" is definitely a grower, cant even hear Bruno on it.
 Cool to see that Soopafly did mixing and co-production. Was ahh, interesting to see fred Wrecks involvement(editing the interludes)?
EDIT: Add "you can put it in a zag, i'mma put it in a blunt" and "lets go study" to my faves.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:54:11 AM by KrazySumwhat »

midwestryder

fuck i-tunes im getting it as a christmas gift dickryder
fuck i-tunes ?  then how are your suppose to get bonus track when it only comes in U.S. version I-tunes ?  then you wont be gatting the bonus track at all . the only dickryder is you loser . you are so much of bum you can't pay for shit loser .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:52:29 AM by midwestryder »

sav

So what's your top 5 songs?

"You Can Put It In Zag, Imma Put It In A Blunt"
"6:30"
"Let's Go Study"
"OG"
"That Good"

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
The album is good all the way through. I was out and about and the whole album was on repeat for about 10 times that day.   Giving it a rest now cos am spending Christmas with family.    Pretty good albu
Good chemistry between them. Smokin on , 630, I get lifted, talent show, OG, young, wild and free, that good and world class are all pretty good for me.  The good thing is they keep it just 12 tracks and did not spoil it with unnecessary features.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

sav

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Very solid release...snoop and wiz have good chemistry.

BiggBoogaBiff

There's definitely alot of G Funk on this album

i fuck with it.  kinda laid back but it's still ahwrite

The Predator

Been getting baked to this over the week-end, lean up in spring  8)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
this is the very first snoop album since last meal that i really like

OG Snoopaveli

did someone have the bonus track?

sav

WestSideDon

I guess i'll have to bring this topic up again ^^ 8)
So ive been listenin to this shit a lot lately, in part because of seeing the dope OG performance on one of the "doggisodes" again.
Still a really nice album, snoop & wiz have a good chemistry together, and it's a perfect album for the summer & for partys.
Anyone here still listening to this shit ?

PS:
Has anyone here got the 2 bonus tracks ?

Jimmy H.

I'm still bumping it.  It's a very solid project.

WestSideDon

I'm still bumping it.  It's a very solid project.

fav track ?